Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 493 494
@miirshroom May I please be added to all pinglists?
@miirshroom May I please be added to all pinglists?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
uuuh new stuff! so need to get more of these but haven't had the time to try get the necessary items *_* (nor even design them)
uuuh new stuff! so need to get more of these but haven't had the time to try get the necessary items *_* (nor even design them)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Have i mentioned yet that I love you? Cause i do
Have i mentioned yet that I love you? Cause i do
vbbq61.png
Oooo, I'd been considering a couple new bonsai for new dragons and some of these new items/effects are exactly what I'd been hoping for! Also, another shout out to the affiliates: I did a mass order of like 6 bonsai a couple months back and I was able to split them up between the artists who could best tackle my ideas so I didn't overwhelm just one. They all came out great! The affiliate shops are totally worth ordering from once they're open again. [b]Miirshroom[/b] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/1053.Pots350.Renessa47_zpsyemkojrs.png[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/1054.Pots400.Renessa47_zpsauisfa9n.png[/img] [b]Kuroida[/b] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/AscervaBonsai-byKuroida_zpsbe92lcoe.gif[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/TiuelanaBonsai--byKuroida_zpsrubvjrwb.gif[/img] [b]Tunesmith[/b] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/bonsai_renessa47_1_by_auricolor-tunesmith_zpsc3tuarfw.png[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/bonsai_renessa47_2_by_auricolor-tunesmith_zpsd0pfsomk.png[/img]
Oooo, I'd been considering a couple new bonsai for new dragons and some of these new items/effects are exactly what I'd been hoping for!

Also, another shout out to the affiliates: I did a mass order of like 6 bonsai a couple months back and I was able to split them up between the artists who could best tackle my ideas so I didn't overwhelm just one. They all came out great! The affiliate shops are totally worth ordering from once they're open again.

Miirshroom
1053.Pots350.Renessa47_zpsyemkojrs.png1054.Pots400.Renessa47_zpsauisfa9n.png

Kuroida
AscervaBonsai-byKuroida_zpsbe92lcoe.gifTiuelanaBonsai--byKuroida_zpsrubvjrwb.gif

Tunesmith
bonsai_renessa47_1_by_auricolor-tunesmith_zpsc3tuarfw.pngbonsai_renessa47_2_by_auricolor-tunesmith_zpsd0pfsomk.png
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@Miirshroom

Oooh I need one xD

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch: Starwood Night (windblown)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue Quartz
Plants: Madame Snapdragon x1
Creatures: Flecked Bushrunner x1, Crow x1
Decorations: Crystal Quartz x2, Blue Quartz x2, Stone Fertility Statue x2
Placement Directions: N/A

I... Think I did it right? C:
@Miirshroom

Oooh I need one xD

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch: Starwood Night (windblown)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue Quartz
Plants: Madame Snapdragon x1
Creatures: Flecked Bushrunner x1, Crow x1
Decorations: Crystal Quartz x2, Blue Quartz x2, Stone Fertility Statue x2
Placement Directions: N/A

I... Think I did it right? C:
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
@Phoenixofwar Yep, looks good. Added to queue!

@PKRS Added!

@RiztheHuntress =^_^=

@Cyrya aha, yeah there are getting to be lots of options. I'd like to do a treasure/alternate payment based event where I take theme or 2-3 item requests and run with them like the affiliate shops, but I worry that it'll be a time commitment I just cant make now. Someday...

@Renessa47 Neat idea! They all turned out nice in their own ways; I really like what Kuroida and Tunesmith did with the glowing Wisp fruit and the pastel planter, respectively.
@Phoenixofwar Yep, looks good. Added to queue!

@PKRS Added!

@RiztheHuntress =^_^=

@Cyrya aha, yeah there are getting to be lots of options. I'd like to do a treasure/alternate payment based event where I take theme or 2-3 item requests and run with them like the affiliate shops, but I worry that it'll be a time commitment I just cant make now. Someday...

@Renessa47 Neat idea! They all turned out nice in their own ways; I really like what Kuroida and Tunesmith did with the glowing Wisp fruit and the pastel planter, respectively.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom if you don't think you can do it I would say you should do it later : 3
@miirshroom if you don't think you can do it I would say you should do it later : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Miirshroom

I'd love one of these with snow please:

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple, winter x 1 (with snow coating)
Planter Type (& Configuration): Clay pot Type 3
Planter and/or Substrate colours: Blue pot (and white clay substrate if needed)
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: Leucistic Crow
Decorations: Water runestone
Placement Directions: Could the runestone be on a pot please, not by the side, unless it looks unbalanced.
I'm not sure if substrate is needed as well as snow, but if so I'd like the white clay please.
I'm happy to pay for extra snow if more is needed for this pot size.

I think this may be what I need to pay, but I expect I'll have got something wrong as I haven't ordered before, so please do put me right!

For tree: 15 Maple seeds
For pot: 5000t + 1 Blue Sludge + 5 Cobalt Ore
Substrate: 1000t
10 Bluelipped Thresh
10 Leucistic crows
For runestone: 5000t
For snow: Familiar x 1

Could you also add me to your general and special event pinglists please?
Thank you very much!

@Miirshroom

I'd love one of these with snow please:

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple, winter x 1 (with snow coating)
Planter Type (& Configuration): Clay pot Type 3
Planter and/or Substrate colours: Blue pot (and white clay substrate if needed)
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: Leucistic Crow
Decorations: Water runestone
Placement Directions: Could the runestone be on a pot please, not by the side, unless it looks unbalanced.
I'm not sure if substrate is needed as well as snow, but if so I'd like the white clay please.
I'm happy to pay for extra snow if more is needed for this pot size.

I think this may be what I need to pay, but I expect I'll have got something wrong as I haven't ordered before, so please do put me right!

For tree: 15 Maple seeds
For pot: 5000t + 1 Blue Sludge + 5 Cobalt Ore
Substrate: 1000t
10 Bluelipped Thresh
10 Leucistic crows
For runestone: 5000t
For snow: Familiar x 1

Could you also add me to your general and special event pinglists please?
Thank you very much!

B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Special Event
Start: Now
End: 21:00 site time on Saturday December 3rd

@Orru @jastoz @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Winged0 @Timeweaver @Kitiara @Kuroida @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @sgkat @Apothecaria @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @Abyssaurus @Electric @Renessa47 @Jazz @Lutielle @nijuku @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @quartzpuppy @RayFisch @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Beele @Hawkfeather @dergon @Angii @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @RogueHazel @Novetteus @tahwarts @panopticon @Seagold3733 @Exaltier @Houtori @jbapple @Parda @kaeldra @ShouLyon @Elaendorlien @TheAlchemist @pooses @PKRS @Nemalu

For just tonight and tomorrow I'm taking event orders, paid in treasure.
Gem ratio = 1:870
Geode ratio = 1:600 (but can only cover up to 50% of order cost)
Maximum 2 per person: Recommended 1 for self and 1 for gift!*
*Half the cost if the 2nd goes to another player, or full cost if you use the 2nd for yourself

The format is borrowed from Tunesmith's shop: you pay the treasure amount based on planter size (only 100px to 200px available), list up to 3 items you want (either in specific or general), and note any other comments and I'll make something semi-custom from that while adding on other items that I think would be suitable.

How to order
1. Check the 4 Planter Dishes below to select the size and type of planter
2. Check the Planter Dishes, Bonsai Trees, and Flora, Fauna, and Decorations posts to decide on your choices for your bonsai, which can include:
- Animals, Plants, or Decorations to include
- Dish/Pot colour(s)
- Pot configuration
- Substrate
- Snow Cover or Windblown effects
3. Note any additional preferences you have for your bonsai, if you wish:
- Colours, Themes, or Dragons you'd like your bonsai to be based on
- Density (sparse or crowded)
- relative abundances of item types (Eg, "No animals", "Many trees")
- or just small requests ("make the mice I chose look like they're kissing!")
4. Post Order Form in this thread and send a Private Message with the required treasure amounts attached.

Planter Dishes
Type 1: Basic Ceramic
100px: 20k
150px: 25k
200px: 30k

Type 2: Clay and Metallic Pot Sets
Single Configuration: 30k
(i.e. either 150px. or 200px width)

Order Form
Code:
@miirshroom [b]Username[/b]: [b]Bonsai size[/b]: (100px, 150px, 200px) [b]Planter Type[/b]: (Type 1/Type 2) [b]Choices[/b]: (maximum 3) [b]Notes[/b]: (optional)
Special Event
Start: Now
End: 21:00 site time on Saturday December 3rd

@Orru @jastoz @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Winged0 @Timeweaver @Kitiara @Kuroida @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @sgkat @Apothecaria @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @Abyssaurus @Electric @Renessa47 @Jazz @Lutielle @nijuku @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @quartzpuppy @RayFisch @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Beele @Hawkfeather @dergon @Angii @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @RogueHazel @Novetteus @tahwarts @panopticon @Seagold3733 @Exaltier @Houtori @jbapple @Parda @kaeldra @ShouLyon @Elaendorlien @TheAlchemist @pooses @PKRS @Nemalu

For just tonight and tomorrow I'm taking event orders, paid in treasure.
Gem ratio = 1:870
Geode ratio = 1:600 (but can only cover up to 50% of order cost)
Maximum 2 per person: Recommended 1 for self and 1 for gift!*
*Half the cost if the 2nd goes to another player, or full cost if you use the 2nd for yourself

The format is borrowed from Tunesmith's shop: you pay the treasure amount based on planter size (only 100px to 200px available), list up to 3 items you want (either in specific or general), and note any other comments and I'll make something semi-custom from that while adding on other items that I think would be suitable.

How to order
1. Check the 4 Planter Dishes below to select the size and type of planter
2. Check the Planter Dishes, Bonsai Trees, and Flora, Fauna, and Decorations posts to decide on your choices for your bonsai, which can include:
- Animals, Plants, or Decorations to include
- Dish/Pot colour(s)
- Pot configuration
- Substrate
- Snow Cover or Windblown effects
3. Note any additional preferences you have for your bonsai, if you wish:
- Colours, Themes, or Dragons you'd like your bonsai to be based on
- Density (sparse or crowded)
- relative abundances of item types (Eg, "No animals", "Many trees")
- or just small requests ("make the mice I chose look like they're kissing!")
4. Post Order Form in this thread and send a Private Message with the required treasure amounts attached.

Planter Dishes
Type 1: Basic Ceramic
100px: 20k
150px: 25k
200px: 30k

Type 2: Clay and Metallic Pot Sets
Single Configuration: 30k
(i.e. either 150px. or 200px width)

Order Form
Code:
@miirshroom [b]Username[/b]: [b]Bonsai size[/b]: (100px, 150px, 200px) [b]Planter Type[/b]: (Type 1/Type 2) [b]Choices[/b]: (maximum 3) [b]Notes[/b]: (optional)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom For the event, are we able to order more than one and are we able to request the snow effect?
@miirshroom For the event, are we able to order more than one and are we able to request the snow effect?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 493 494