Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 493 494
@miirshroom hello! this is a p big order, so it'll probably come as 2 separate messages :>
Bonsai (season): Western Hemlock (winter) x2, Shimpaku Juniper (autumn) x1, Honeycrisp Apple tree (all-Seasons) x1, Willow (spring) x2
Planter Type (&Configuration): 500px dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green, Basic Substrate
Plants: Sweet Grass x10, Chickweed (white) x10, Golden Milkweed x5, Dayglo Thresh x3,Silvery ivy x4,Madame Snapdragon x3,Bloody Snapdragon x3
Creatures: Opal cobra x1, White Lace Honeybee x2,Ruby-Throated Hummingbird x2, Emerald Striker x1, white cabbage butterfly x2, Oasis Songbirdx1
Decorations:
Placement Directions: N/A

Item list:
10kt + 2x Jade
30x fir branch
15x redwood kindling
30x Pelagas Feathers
100x Sweet Grass
50x Chickweed
50x Golden Milkweed
30x Dayglo Thresh
40x Silvery ivy
30x Madame Snapdragon
30x Bloody Snapdragon
5x Opal Cobra
20x White Lace Honeybee
20x Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
5x Emerald Striker
20x white cabbage butterfly
10x morganite
3x oasis songbird
@miirshroom hello! this is a p big order, so it'll probably come as 2 separate messages :>
Bonsai (season): Western Hemlock (winter) x2, Shimpaku Juniper (autumn) x1, Honeycrisp Apple tree (all-Seasons) x1, Willow (spring) x2
Planter Type (&Configuration): 500px dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green, Basic Substrate
Plants: Sweet Grass x10, Chickweed (white) x10, Golden Milkweed x5, Dayglo Thresh x3,Silvery ivy x4,Madame Snapdragon x3,Bloody Snapdragon x3
Creatures: Opal cobra x1, White Lace Honeybee x2,Ruby-Throated Hummingbird x2, Emerald Striker x1, white cabbage butterfly x2, Oasis Songbirdx1
Decorations:

Item list:
10kt + 2x Jade
30x fir branch
15x redwood kindling
30x Pelagas Feathers
100x Sweet Grass
50x Chickweed
50x Golden Milkweed
30x Dayglo Thresh
40x Silvery ivy
30x Madame Snapdragon
30x Bloody Snapdragon
5x Opal Cobra
20x White Lace Honeybee
20x Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
5x Emerald Striker
20x white cabbage butterfly
10x morganite
3x oasis songbird
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@miirshroom
:D

Bonsai (season):
Wisp Fruit (Spring)
Starwood Night
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White planter, white Quartz
Plants:
glow mushroom
blue chickweed (I'm not sure what the item name is called. D:)
bluelipped thresh
blue snapdragon
white rosebush
Creatures:
black capped chickadee
Decorations:
ice runestone
white quartz
ice fragment
Apatite
Rosy Gypsum
celestine
@miirshroom
:D

Bonsai (season):
Wisp Fruit (Spring)
Starwood Night
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White planter, white Quartz
Plants:
glow mushroom
blue chickweed (I'm not sure what the item name is called. D:)
bluelipped thresh
blue snapdragon
white rosebush
Creatures:
black capped chickadee
Decorations:
ice runestone
white quartz
ice fragment
Apatite
Rosy Gypsum
celestine
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@miirshroom

If you haven't gotten to it already, can you please make my bonsai a size bigger? Would you like me to send the 1,000 treasure more for you as well?
@miirshroom

If you haven't gotten to it already, can you please make my bonsai a size bigger? Would you like me to send the 1,000 treasure more for you as well?
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple x2 (summer, winter), Willow Oak (Autumn, Orange)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Yellow (sacridite) planter, white quartz substrate
Plants: Dayglo Thresh, Milkweed, Withered Rose Bush x2 (if it's possible to make one cascade, please do so!), Chickweed
Creatures: Nightwing Bat, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra, Fallout Whisper
Decorations: Arcane Glass Hybrid Fragment, Rose Quartz Crystal, Large Bird Skull, Small Bird Skulls, Frozen Cooled Volcano, Arcane Spire (you can decide based on space whether its one large or two small), Deadwood Juniper
Placement Directions: It will all be based off this desert-dwelling dragon here.
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple x2 (summer, winter), Willow Oak (Autumn, Orange)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Yellow (sacridite) planter, white quartz substrate
Plants: Dayglo Thresh, Milkweed, Withered Rose Bush x2 (if it's possible to make one cascade, please do so!), Chickweed
Creatures: Nightwing Bat, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra, Fallout Whisper
Decorations: Arcane Glass Hybrid Fragment, Rose Quartz Crystal, Large Bird Skull, Small Bird Skulls, Frozen Cooled Volcano, Arcane Spire (you can decide based on space whether its one large or two small), Deadwood Juniper
Placement Directions: It will all be based off this desert-dwelling dragon here.
V0awagL.png
[center]@Lyvalaea @Shoyou @rubeofkubic payments received and added to list! @FlightRiser2005 Looking at your order again, you paid 6k for the 100px planter (which is typically 4k cost), so you're actually covered for any size up to 300px. Given the number of spires that you've ordered, plus the willow, I would suggest at least a 200px planter to avoid over-crowding. [quote]Bonsai (season): N/A Planter Type (&Configuration): Willow/Fall Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 100 pw/Normal Color Plants: Star Moss, Glow Mushroom Creatures: Java Sparrow, Coral Snake Decorations: All 4 Spires Placement Directions: Tree placement to the far right with the Java Sparrow resting on the highest branch, the Coral Snake kind of wrapped around the trunk, the Glow Mushroom near the trunk of the tree, and the 4 Copper Spires kind of spaced out from one another. Thank you! 6000 right?[/quote] @catcatamelia Yes, anything that you make using the "Public Art Assets" in post 10 of the front page you can use for your signature, and you can make one for a friend that they can also use for their signature if they wish. @Vaze Order looks good if you'd like to send payment. The blue chickweed is called "Stellaria Media", and I'm assuming that you want the custom stone pile, which is 5k treasure + 1 of each listed type of stone! @Dargo [i]A Ruby-throated Hummingbird darts closer to your Potash Peach blossoms; daring the nearby resting crow to try and stop it from getting closer.[/i] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/4e9f/f/2017/181/d/d/1001_b_150px_dargo_by_miirshroom-dbenswj.png[/img] @Lacrima [i]There are few lair furnishings more classically opulent than gold and crystal décor. Maybe some gold-plated white marble columns would complete the look.[/i] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/4d06/f/2017/185/8/b/1002_a_pots500_lacrima_by_miirshroom-dbf4kmm.png[/img] @Houndour [i]You wonder for a moment if the green apples have been spreading to your Maple bonsai. It's just a Zephyr Sparrow. That's literally all that was.[/i] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/d33f/f/2017/181/1/0/1003_150px_houndour_by_miirshroom-dbensw6.png[/img] @JoYoon [i]A splash of pink occasionally darts into view as the Dreamwaker circles around your set of blue pots.[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/aab8/f/2017/181/c/3/1004_pots_150_joyoon_by_miirshroom-dbensw3.png[/img] [size=2]I started playing Pokemon Go in the past week. On the one hand, this was a bad decision because I'll be going crazy trying to catch 'em all. On the other hand, I have begun to discover all of the parks (of which there are many) around my workplace because they have better Pokemon variety there than at home.[/size][/center]
@Lyvalaea @Shoyou @rubeofkubic payments received and added to list!

@FlightRiser2005 Looking at your order again, you paid 6k for the 100px planter (which is typically 4k cost), so you're actually covered for any size up to 300px. Given the number of spires that you've ordered, plus the willow, I would suggest at least a 200px planter to avoid over-crowding.
Quote:
Bonsai (season): N/A
Planter Type (&Configuration): Willow/Fall
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 100 pw/Normal Color
Plants: Star Moss, Glow Mushroom
Creatures: Java Sparrow, Coral Snake
Decorations: All 4 Spires
Placement Directions: Tree placement to the far right with the Java Sparrow resting on the highest branch, the Coral Snake kind of wrapped around the trunk, the Glow Mushroom near the trunk of the tree, and the 4 Copper Spires kind of spaced out from one another. Thank you! 6000 right?

@catcatamelia Yes, anything that you make using the "Public Art Assets" in post 10 of the front page you can use for your signature, and you can make one for a friend that they can also use for their signature if they wish.

@Vaze Order looks good if you'd like to send payment. The blue chickweed is called "Stellaria Media", and I'm assuming that you want the custom stone pile, which is 5k treasure + 1 of each listed type of stone!

@Dargo
A Ruby-throated Hummingbird darts closer to your Potash Peach blossoms; daring the nearby resting crow to try and stop it from getting closer.
1001_b_150px_dargo_by_miirshroom-dbenswj.png

@Lacrima
There are few lair furnishings more classically opulent than gold and crystal décor. Maybe some gold-plated white marble columns would complete the look.
1002_a_pots500_lacrima_by_miirshroom-dbf4kmm.png

@Houndour
You wonder for a moment if the green apples have been spreading to your Maple bonsai. It's just a Zephyr Sparrow. That's literally all that was.
1003_150px_houndour_by_miirshroom-dbensw6.png

@JoYoon
A splash of pink occasionally darts into view as the Dreamwaker circles around your set of blue pots.
1004_pots_150_joyoon_by_miirshroom-dbensw3.png

I started playing Pokemon Go in the past week. On the one hand, this was a bad decision because I'll be going crazy trying to catch 'em all. On the other hand, I have begun to discover all of the parks (of which there are many) around my workplace because they have better Pokemon variety there than at home.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Thanks, it looks great!

Sorry, but how do I put this onto my signature?
@miirshroom

Thanks, it looks great!

Sorry, but how do I put this onto my signature?
WIP
@JoYoon You need the "img" tags around the link like so: [code][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/aab8/f/2017/181/c/3/1004_pots_150_joyoon_by_miirshroom-dbensw3.png[/img][/code] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/aab8/f/2017/181/c/3/1004_pots_150_joyoon_by_miirshroom-dbensw3.png[/img] You probably also want to save a copy and/or upload to your own image hosting site, in case anything should ever happen to the one that I'm using now!
@JoYoon You need the "img" tags around the link like so:
Code:
[img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/aab8/f/2017/181/c/3/1004_pots_150_joyoon_by_miirshroom-dbensw3.png[/img]

1004_pots_150_joyoon_by_miirshroom-dbensw3.png

You probably also want to save a copy and/or upload to your own image hosting site, in case anything should ever happen to the one that I'm using now!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Thanks for your help!
@miirshroom

Thanks for your help!
WIP
@miirshroom

Oh, I didn't notice! Is it OK if I up it to a 300 pixel width planter now?
@miirshroom

Oh, I didn't notice! Is it OK if I up it to a 300 pixel width planter now?
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@miirshroom
!!!
It's so pretty! Thank you very much!! <3
@miirshroom
!!!
It's so pretty! Thank you very much!! <3
Xt3QMmA.png

KYE + HE/HIM + MALE
+3 FR / FLORIDA
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 493 494