Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Zenara's Adoptables [Closed for Now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Zenara
Could you please put me on both ping lists? c:
@Zenara
Could you please put me on both ping lists? c:
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@Zenara OH god sorry I should've pinged! I assumed that you'd be automatically notified and that you just weren't online, and in the meantime totally forgot that I'd posted here...Thanks so much, I'll send the payment now! That would be 40k then?
@Zenara OH god sorry I should've pinged! I assumed that you'd be automatically notified and that you just weren't online, and in the meantime totally forgot that I'd posted here...Thanks so much, I'll send the payment now! That would be 40k then?
tumblr_nuk3kqY64q1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@muxh I'll add you to the ping list :3 And once I ping you to let you know it's done, then send payment :)
ALSO I'm trying to get all the genes done, so I'll work on Eye Spots and you can decide whether you want basic or eye spots, ok?
@muxh I'll add you to the ping list :3 And once I ping you to let you know it's done, then send payment :)
ALSO I'm trying to get all the genes done, so I'll work on Eye Spots and you can decide whether you want basic or eye spots, ok?
@UnsafeSpaces Mkay... So for 2 triple-gened that would be... 55k each or 110k. And I DID finish Crackle and Smoke- Swaggart and Tawny are done! :D Go ahead and send payment.
@UnsafeSpaces Mkay... So for 2 triple-gened that would be... 55k each or 110k. And I DID finish Crackle and Smoke- Swaggart and Tawny are done! :D Go ahead and send payment.
@Zenara

Oh my goodness that was quick! I'll get to paying!! >:3

AHHHH YOU'VE GOT GUARDIANS NOW!!!
I would really REALLY love one for my custom progen xD Ahhhh but she's got genes on her. FRICK. I'd love to be put on your ping list for updates though! :3 I absolutely love these~
@Zenara

Oh my goodness that was quick! I'll get to paying!! >:3

AHHHH YOU'VE GOT GUARDIANS NOW!!!
I would really REALLY love one for my custom progen xD Ahhhh but she's got genes on her. FRICK. I'd love to be put on your ping list for updates though! :3 I absolutely love these~
xkSud7P.png
@Zenara I would like this guy [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/813/81230_350.png[/img] In winter form. I understand I can't have apparel. No genes. 20k? Thanks so much. I am binging on fluff.
@Zenara

I would like this guy 81230_350.png

In winter form. I understand I can't have apparel. No genes. 20k?

Thanks so much. I am binging on fluff.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@UnsafeSpaces Well, I'm trying to get genes done for Guardians too :3 Feel free to challenge me!
(I'll still put you on the ping list though) :P
@UnsafeSpaces Well, I'm trying to get genes done for Guardians too :3 Feel free to challenge me!
(I'll still put you on the ping list though) :P
@Ragnaroc Yup, 20k... And done! Go ahead and send payment :3
@Ragnaroc Yup, 20k... And done! Go ahead and send payment :3
@Zenara Ahaha, I'm a bit poor after the two spirals but sure! I'd love to get an estimated quote for my resident gardener, Westa: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2969338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29694/2969338_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zenara

Ahaha, I'm a bit poor after the two spirals but sure! I'd love to get an estimated quote for my resident gardener, Westa:

2969338_350.png
xkSud7P.png
@UnsafeSpaces Speckle was actually first on my to-do list for Guardians :P I'll work on the genes, probably be done tomorrow or Saturday, but just let me know whenever you're not so broke :) She'd be 45k, with primary and secondary.
@UnsafeSpaces Speckle was actually first on my to-do list for Guardians :P I'll work on the genes, probably be done tomorrow or Saturday, but just let me know whenever you're not so broke :) She'd be 45k, with primary and secondary.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25