Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ✯ Shan's Adoptable Shop ✯ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/1cd36bfdb02bcc3bccd822b1de542c1a/tumblr_n695yiwv3n1t0xirfo1_500.png[/img] ---------- [b]Status: [color=red]Temporarily Closed[/color] [/b] I'll be working on my mirrors at last =D [b]Treasure and Gems accepted![/b] Please no art/custom trades! [b]Current wait time:[/b] 3-4 days as of Wednesday Sept. 3rd [b]Next Project:[/b] Mirrors![/center] ---------- [center][size=4][b][color=blue]A note about retired sets[/color][/b][/size][/center] I've recently announced the retirement of two of my sets. Oh no! I'd like to clarify why, and what that means. If I set is ever retired, it means that: [list][*]The artwork is old and outdated [*]The base is unmanageable, due to size, poor construction, or a technical error [*]They are too complicated, difficult to work with, and can be easily redone[/list] As of now, Coatls and Guardians are pending retirement. I'm so sorry guys! As much as I love them, their bases all meet the criteria above. Guardians are especially sloppy and old, and their bases are such a pain to work with. Coatls' file size is unimaginable, and a lot of the extra stuff I added I simply cannot remove to make it faster to load without destroying it. [b]They will be remade in the future[/b], but they may not be [i]exactly[/i] like how they are now. Guardians may have a different pose. Coatls may not be on a pedestal. Any future sets for the breed will be unique in themselves, making my old retired sets just as unique. [b]I *might* bring them back for a special holiday event[/b] if there's enough interest ^^ Thank you! --------- Hello friends! I've been on FR for awhile now making 4 (maybe more!) sets of adoptables. I LOVE making them, but juggling 4 different topics is a lot of work. So, I've decided to merge them all into one topic. AWWWW YISSS ADOPTABLES I've been making adoptables for 11 years on and off, and I'm so happy to find another place where I can make and share them. As of typing this, I have [b]Wildclaws[/b], [b]Guardians[/b], [b]Imperials[/b], and [b]Coatls.[/b] I plan on making a set for every breed, so stay tuned! ---------- [center][b][size=5]Pricing[/size][/b] [b]All adoptables have a base fee of 15k treasure[/b]. This goes for all breeds! I've since normalized the pricing. It got confusing with different sets costing different amounts. I've also reduced the prices per gene. Remember: I can accept gems for whatever amount they're going for in the forums.[/center] [quote][list] [*][b]Simple Recolor[/b]: 15k treasure A simple recolor is for a dragon who has no genes. [*][b]- Primary Genes[/b]: 5k per gene (10k for iridescent) [*][b]- Secondary Genes[/b]: 5k per gene (10k for shimmer) [*][b]- Tertiary genes[/b]: 10k per gene ([i]Underbelly is free![/i]) [/list][/quote] Remember, [b]no payment is due until it's done![/b] I sometimes take mini-breaks from FR to focus on RL stuff, so they may be late (or really late, if something big happens at work!)...so please keep hold of your treasure until it's done, just in case ^^ thank you! -------- . [center][b][size=5]A note on accents and skins[/size][/b] Skins - No || Accents - Maybe Custom colored skins are extremely precious and sentimental to the artist that drew them. To replicate their design is rather cheap of me and, personally, it feels disrespectful. I'm sorry, but I cannot make custom adoptables of skins. Accents, however - I can do generic accents, like modified colored horns, wing tips, etc. Anything unique, like a special design or filigree, markings, or something intensive, for reasons listed above I will not do them. Thank you for understanding! ------- . [center]Thanks so much for your support, guys! I hope you enjoy the adoptables as much as I enjoy making them. The posts following this will have more details on all of the breeds I offer. I hope to hear from you soon! =D [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/2b8b1d39b47d1a4f8ee9f0d946802902/tumblr_n69625STWE1t0xirfo1_500.png[/img]
tumblr_n695yiwv3n1t0xirfo1_500.png

I'll be working on my mirrors at last =D
Treasure and Gems accepted!
Please no art/custom trades!

Current wait time: 3-4 days
as of Wednesday Sept. 3rd

Next Project: Mirrors!

A note about retired sets

I've recently announced the retirement of two of my sets. Oh no! I'd like to clarify why, and what that means.

If I set is ever retired, it means that:
  • The artwork is old and outdated
  • The base is unmanageable, due to size, poor construction, or a technical error
  • They are too complicated, difficult to work with, and can be easily redone

As of now, Coatls and Guardians are pending retirement. I'm so sorry guys! As much as I love them, their bases all meet the criteria above. Guardians are especially sloppy and old, and their bases are such a pain to work with. Coatls' file size is unimaginable, and a lot of the extra stuff I added I simply cannot remove to make it faster to load without destroying it.

They will be remade in the future, but they may not be exactly like how they are now. Guardians may have a different pose. Coatls may not be on a pedestal. Any future sets for the breed will be unique in themselves, making my old retired sets just as unique.

I *might* bring them back for a special holiday event if there's enough interest ^^

Thank you!

Hello friends! I've been on FR for awhile now making 4 (maybe more!) sets of adoptables. I LOVE making them, but juggling 4 different topics is a lot of work. So, I've decided to merge them all into one topic. AWWWW YISSS ADOPTABLES

I've been making adoptables for 11 years on and off, and I'm so happy to find another place where I can make and share them. As of typing this, I have Wildclaws, Guardians, Imperials, and Coatls. I plan on making a set for every breed, so stay tuned!

Pricing

All adoptables have a base fee of 15k treasure.
This goes for all breeds!

I've since normalized the pricing. It got confusing with different sets costing different amounts. I've also reduced the prices per gene. Remember: I can accept gems for whatever amount they're going for in the forums.

Quote:
  • Simple Recolor: 15k treasure
    A simple recolor is for a dragon who has no genes.
  • - Primary Genes: 5k per gene (10k for iridescent)
  • - Secondary Genes: 5k per gene (10k for shimmer)
  • - Tertiary genes: 10k per gene (Underbelly is free!)

Remember, no payment is due until it's done! I sometimes take mini-breaks from FR to focus on RL stuff, so they may be late (or really late, if something big happens at work!)...so please keep hold of your treasure until it's done, just in case ^^ thank you!

A note on accents and skins
Skins - No || Accents - Maybe

Custom colored skins are extremely precious and sentimental to the artist that drew them. To replicate their design is rather cheap of me and, personally, it feels disrespectful. I'm sorry, but I cannot make custom adoptables of skins.

Accents, however - I can do generic accents, like modified colored horns, wing tips, etc. Anything unique, like a special design or filigree, markings, or something intensive, for reasons listed above I will not do them.

Thank you for understanding!

Thanks so much for your support, guys! I hope you enjoy the adoptables as much as I enjoy making them. The posts following this will have more details on all of the breeds I offer. I hope to hear from you soon! =D

tumblr_n69625STWE1t0xirfo1_500.png
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
[center][b][size=6]Wildclaws[/size][/b] Whether their birth flight or wherever the road took them, these little guys love their flights and their deities. Nothing says "I'm a fan!" more than owning a 100% authentic Flight Rising Deity Plush Doll™ complete with real elemental flight effects! I'm happy to announce these are open once more! ------------ . [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/82d862473367ea0aef3206d82fe9612d/tumblr_n664mfGnLn1tclaguo1_400.png[/img] Each custom comes holding the plush of your dragon's deity. Please be sure to mention which doll you would like. If none is specified, I'll use your dragon's birth flight doll! [b]Note: Currently I have -no apparel- for these customs![/b] When the time comes I may slowly begin to work on it, but until then, please understand your custom will be without their apparel. No need to remove it - I can still make you one with them dressed up ^^ The dolls have some subtle shiny effects that can only be seen on a dark background. Perhaps they come to life at night? [s]We've seen enough movies to know where this is going.[/s] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/8859e7db011e40682e0439981ae40c23/tumblr_n696z18grn1t0xirfo1_500.png[/img] --------- [b][size=5]How to Order[/size][/b] Just fill out the form =D[/center] . [quote] [list] [*]Your dragon's name + link to your dragon [*]The flight's doll you'd like (if you do not specify I will assume it's their eye color) [*]The cost, using the prices above [*]Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? [*]Would you like pinged for future sets? [/list][/quote] -------- . [center][size=5][b]Placed an order?[/size] [url=http://shans-wildclaws.tumblr.com/]Pick up your custom here![/url][/b]
Wildclaws

Whether their birth flight or wherever the road took them, these little guys love their flights and their deities. Nothing says "I'm a fan!" more than owning a 100% authentic Flight Rising Deity Plush Doll™ complete with real elemental flight effects!

I'm happy to announce these are open once more!

tumblr_n664mfGnLn1tclaguo1_400.png

Each custom comes holding the plush of your dragon's deity. Please be sure to mention which doll you would like. If none is specified, I'll use your dragon's birth flight doll!

Note: Currently I have -no apparel- for these customs!
When the time comes I may slowly begin to work on it, but until then, please understand your custom will be without their apparel. No need to remove it - I can still make you one with them dressed up ^^

The dolls have some subtle shiny effects that can only be seen on a dark background. Perhaps they come to life at night? We've seen enough movies to know where this is going.

tumblr_n696z18grn1t0xirfo1_500.png

How to Order

Just fill out the form =D
Quote:
  • Your dragon's name + link to your dragon
  • The flight's doll you'd like (if you do not specify I will assume it's their eye color)
  • The cost, using the prices above
  • Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet?
  • Would you like pinged for future sets?

Placed an order?
Pick up your custom here!
[center][b][size=6]Imperials[/size][/b] Ploppy pudgy belly flop baby imperials with widdle paws and big eyes and floppy wings and a lack of grace and embarrassing baby pictures their adult counterparts scowl at because being Imperial is serious business. NOOT NOOT --------- . [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ba18dc8ffddbd2b7050d1f078df1e91e/tumblr_n25p4xtFg91t0xirfo3_r1_500.png[/img] Current Model: Arrow, owned by @Fuzzle Do not let the cuteness fool you. This dragon is a very unhappy dragon. [center][b]Note: Currently I have -no apparel- for these customs![/b] When the time comes I may slowly begin to work on it, but until then, please understand your custom will be without their apparel. No need to remove it - I can still make you one with them dressed up ^^ ------- [center][b][size=5]How to Order[/size][/b] Just fill out the form =D[/center] . [/center] [quote] [list] [*]Your dragon's name + link to your dragon [*]The cost, using the prices above [*]Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? [*]Would you like to be pinged on new breeds? [/list][/quote] -------- . [center][size=5][b]Placed an order?[/size] [url=http://shans-imperials.tumblr.com/]Pick up your custom here![/url][/b]
Imperials
Ploppy pudgy belly flop baby imperials with widdle paws and big eyes and floppy wings and a lack of grace and embarrassing baby pictures their adult counterparts scowl at because being Imperial is serious business. NOOT NOOT

tumblr_n25p4xtFg91t0xirfo3_r1_500.png

Current Model: Arrow, owned by @Fuzzle
Do not let the cuteness fool you. This dragon is a very unhappy dragon.

When the time comes I may slowly begin to work on it, but until then, please understand your custom will be without their apparel. No need to remove it - I can still make you one with them dressed up ^^

How to Order

Quote:
  • Would you like to be pinged on new breeds?

Placed an order?
[center][b][size=6]Coatls[/size][/b] [b][color=red] RETIRED as of Friday September 5th[/color][/b] I'm glad you guys liked them so much, and I hope you enjoy your customs ^^ I will no longer be making these. I *might* bring them back for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony, but we'll see! --------- With bellies low to the ground and wings ever so fluffy, these Coatls are always rummaging around the vast and exciting lands of their flight's territory. They stand poised upon these pedestals resembling the flight they love so much, proud to display their loyalty. ------- [img]http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/shaniae-fr/Coatls/Kukulcan_711683_zps2647e495.png[/img] Current Model: Kukulcan, ever so shimmery and iridescent, proudly supporting the breezy wind flight. [b]Each coatl is proud and poised on a pedestal of their flight! Do let me know which one you'd like, otherwise I'll default to your lair's allegiance. [/b] Which one do you like? You can choose any! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f35435c9d017b624995850670fdab336/tumblr_n6exm8rAVO1trvsf6o1_1280.png[/img] [b]Note: Currently I have -no apparel- for these customs![/b] When the time comes I may slowly begin to work on it, but until then, please understand your custom will be without their apparel. No need to remove it - I can still make you one with them dressed up ^^ -------- [b][size=5]How to Order[/size][/b] These customs are currently retired. I am no longer accepting orders for them.[/center] -------- . [center][size=5][b]Placed an order?[/size] [url=http://shans-coatls.tumblr.com/]Pick up your custom here![/url][/b]
Coatls

RETIRED as of Friday September 5th
I'm glad you guys liked them so much, and I hope you enjoy your customs ^^ I will no longer be making these. I *might* bring them back for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony, but we'll see!

With bellies low to the ground and wings ever so fluffy, these Coatls are always rummaging around the vast and exciting lands of their flight's territory. They stand poised upon these pedestals resembling the flight they love so much, proud to display their loyalty.

Kukulcan_711683_zps2647e495.png

Current Model: Kukulcan, ever so shimmery and iridescent,
proudly supporting the breezy wind flight.

Each coatl is proud and poised on a pedestal of their flight! Do let me know which one you'd like, otherwise I'll default to your lair's allegiance.

Which one do you like? You can choose any!

tumblr_n6exm8rAVO1trvsf6o1_1280.png

How to Order

These customs are currently retired. I am no longer accepting orders for them.

Placed an order?
[center][b][size=6]Guardians[/size][/b] [b][color=red] RETIRED as of Friday September 5th[/color][/b] I'm glad you guys liked them so much, and I hope you enjoy your customs ^^ I will no longer be making these. I *might* bring them back for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony, but we'll see! ------- Protects your lair and treasure! Eats half the food of a normal Guardian! These used to be quite large, so some older versions may dwarf these little snarly cuties. But the miniature versions are just as fierce. No? They don't look very fierce? Don't get your fingers too close, then - trust me man! ------------ . [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/321b9366b14fb0ec2c4a759a8095fbbd/tumblr_n644fgIsuE1tcfi6qo1_400.png[/img] [b]Current Spotlight Custom:[/b] Cobalt - @TheDragonWithinU[/center] [b]Note: Currently I have -no apparel- for these customs![/b] When the time comes I may slowly begin to work on it, but until then, please understand your custom will be without their apparel. No need to remove it - I can still make you one with them dressed up ^^ --------- [b][size=5]How to Order[/size][/b] This adoptable base is now retired. I'm no longer taking orders for them. -------- . [center][size=5][b]Placed an order?[/size] [url=http://shans-guardians.tumblr.com/]Pick up your custom here![/url][/b]
Guardians

RETIRED as of Friday September 5th
I'm glad you guys liked them so much, and I hope you enjoy your customs ^^ I will no longer be making these. I *might* bring them back for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony, but we'll see!

Protects your lair and treasure! Eats half the food of a normal Guardian!
These used to be quite large, so some older versions may dwarf these little snarly cuties. But the miniature versions are just as fierce. No? They don't look very fierce? Don't get your fingers too close, then - trust me man!

tumblr_n644fgIsuE1tcfi6qo1_400.png
Current Spotlight Custom:
Cobalt - @TheDragonWithinU

How to Order

This adoptable base is now retired. I'm no longer taking orders for them.

Placed an order?
[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/4ca516839fb0745f30d1b446e3303e5d/tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo1_500.png[/img] [sub]No one'll know I lost my original source file, right? It looks good as new![/sub] ---------- [b]Status: [color=green]OPEN[/color] [/b] [b]Treasure and Gems accepted![/b] Please no art/custom trades! [b]Current wait time:[/b] n/a as of Saturday, November 15th[/center] ---------- [center][b][size=5]Welcome![/size][/b] Hello friends, and welcome to the reincarnation of my last adoptable shop! I remade it due to the sheer amount of pages the last one had (seriously you guys are the best tho) and the new name. My clan is the Clan of the Wild Path, and my hatchery is the Wild Path Hatchery, so to keep everything consistent...see what I did there? [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/be4b0ac82382a7f4cb34b742d0b74fbe/tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo3_400.png[/img] I've been on FR for awhile now and have made almost 5 sets of adoptables. I LOVE making them! Unfortunately, I had lost all my other bases after a hard drive crash. [i]Back up your stuff, guys.[/i] So, as of today, I only have one set, but it's gonna be awesome. I hope you like it![/center] ---------- [center][b][size=5]Pricing[/size][/b] [b]All adoptables have a base fee of 15k treasure[/b]. This goes for all breeds! I've since normalized the pricing. It got confusing with different sets costing different amounts. I've also reduced the prices per gene. Remember: I can accept gems for whatever amount they're going for in the forums.[/center] [quote][list] [*][b]Simple Recolor[/b]: 15k treasure A simple recolor is for a dragon who has no genes. [*][b]- Primary Genes[/b]: 5k per gene (10k for iridescent) [*][b]Please note - Crystal is not yet available![/b] [*][b]- Secondary Genes[/b]: 5k per gene (10k for shimmer) [*][b]- Tertiary genes[/b]: 10k per gene ([i]Underbelly is free![/i]) [/list][/quote] Remember, [b]no payment is due until it's done![/b] I sometimes take mini-breaks from FR to focus on RL stuff, so they may be late if something big happens at work!...so please keep hold of your treasure until it's done, just in case ^^ thank you! -------- . [center][b][size=5]A note on accents and skins[/size][/b] Skins - No || Accents - Maybe Custom colored skins are extremely precious and sentimental to the artist that drew them. To replicate their design is rather cheap of me and, personally, it feels disrespectful. I'm sorry, but I cannot make custom adoptables of skins. Accents, however - I can do generic accents, like modified colored horns, wing tips, etc. Anything unique, like a special design or filigree, markings, or something intensive, for reasons listed above I will not do them. Thank you for understanding! ------- . [center]Thanks so much for your support, guys! I hope you enjoy the adoptables as much as I enjoy making them. The posts following this will have more details on all of the breeds I offer. I hope to hear from you soon! =D [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/2b8b1d39b47d1a4f8ee9f0d946802902/tumblr_n69625STWE1t0xirfo1_500.png[/img]
tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo1_500.png
No one'll know I lost my original source file, right? It looks good as new!

Treasure and Gems accepted!
Please no art/custom trades!

Current wait time: n/a
as of Saturday, November 15th

Welcome!

Hello friends, and welcome to the reincarnation of my last adoptable shop! I remade it due to the sheer amount of pages the last one had (seriously you guys are the best tho) and the new name. My clan is the Clan of the Wild Path, and my hatchery is the Wild Path Hatchery, so to keep everything consistent...see what I did there?

tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo3_400.png

I've been on FR for awhile now and have made almost 5 sets of adoptables. I LOVE making them! Unfortunately, I had lost all my other bases after a hard drive crash. Back up your stuff, guys.
So, as of today, I only have one set, but it's gonna be awesome. I hope you like it!

Pricing

All adoptables have a base fee of 15k treasure.
This goes for all breeds!

I've since normalized the pricing. It got confusing with different sets costing different amounts. I've also reduced the prices per gene. Remember: I can accept gems for whatever amount they're going for in the forums.

Quote:
  • Simple Recolor: 15k treasure
  • - Primary Genes: 5k per gene (10k for iridescent)
  • Please note - Crystal is not yet available!
  • - Secondary Genes: 5k per gene (10k for shimmer)
  • - Tertiary genes: 10k per gene (Underbelly is free!)

Remember, no payment is due until it's done! I sometimes take mini-breaks from FR to focus on RL stuff, so they may be late if something big happens at work!...so please keep hold of your treasure until it's done, just in case ^^ thank you!

A note on accents and skins
Skins - No || Accents - Maybe

Custom colored skins are extremely precious and sentimental to the artist that drew them. To replicate their design is rather cheap of me and, personally, it feels disrespectful. I'm sorry, but I cannot make custom adoptables of skins.

Accents, however - I can do generic accents, like modified colored horns, wing tips, etc. Anything unique, like a special design or filigree, markings, or something intensive, for reasons listed above I will not do them.

Thank you for understanding!

Thanks so much for your support, guys! I hope you enjoy the adoptables as much as I enjoy making them. The posts following this will have more details on all of the breeds I offer. I hope to hear from you soon! =D

tumblr_n69625STWE1t0xirfo1_500.png
[center][b][size=6]Spirals[/size][/b] Whether their birth flight or wherever the road took them, these little guys love their flights and their deities. Nothing says "I'm a fan!" more than owning a 100% authentic Flight Rising Deity Plush Doll™ complete with real elemental flight effects! Maybe you remember a certain group of Wildclaws who loved their plushies. Well, now these Spirals have their own, too! [s]Or did they get stolen? Spirals are tricky...[/s] ------------ . [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/d8bd52fb9acafa835eb8ec797444e1a8/tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo5_400.png[/img] Each custom comes holding the plush of your dragon's deity. Please be sure to mention which doll you would like. If none is specified, I'll use your dragon's birth flight doll! The dolls have some subtle shiny effects that can only be seen on a dark background. Perhaps they come to life at night? [s]We've seen enough movies to know where this is going.[/s] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f71e79084ced2ae652a0aff241d0c155/tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo2_400.png[/img] ---------- [center][b][size=5]Pricing[/size][/b] [b]All adoptables have a base fee of 15k treasure[/b][/center] [quote][list] [b]Simple Recolor[/b] 15k treasure A simple recolor is for a dragon who has no genes. [b]Primary Genes[/b] 5k per gene (10k for iridescent) Please note - Crystal is not yet available! [b]Secondary Genes[/b] 5k per gene (10k for shimmer) [b]Tertiary genes[/b]: 10k per gene ([i]Underbelly is free![/i]) [/list][/quote] [b]OH SNAP THERE'S APPAREL THIS TIME[/B][/center] Past patrons of mine may recall I had absolutely no apparel on any of my customs. However, I decided to give it a shot for this set ^^ The Spiral adoptables will utilize a [b]Sponsorship System[/b] for apparel. If you are interested, please read on! If not, just skip ahead to the form ^^ ------- [center][b][size=5]Sponsored Apparel[/size][/b][/center] When apparel is sponsored, the patron pays for the cost of the apparel. After it's drawn, anyone afterwards can use the apparel for free! If you sponsor a piece, I'll be sure to put your name next to it on the list ^^. I saw a few others using this system, and I like it a lot! [b][size=4]The following apparel is FREE for anyone![/size][/b] [quote][b]Tail wraps[/b] + All colors [b]Neck wraps[/b] + All colors [b]Holiday emblems[/b] + Earth [/quote] If you would like to sponsor a piece of apparel, a general price guide is: - [b]Small apparel[/b]: 10k Such as rings, bracelets, scars, etc. - [b]Medium apparel[/b]: 20k Such as wraps, birdskulls, flowerfalls, etc. - [b]Large apparel[/b]: 30k Such as feather wings and floof, clothing, large holiday apparel, etc. If you aren't sure, all you need to do is ask, and I'll give you a price ^^ I apologize in advance, but due to restraints on the base, I cannot do the following: - Cloaks - Tunics maybe more once I think of them e_e ------ [center][b][size=5]How to Order[/size][/b] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/639f67785ba03ccc0a5a16ce6651c3dd/tumblr_nf2955eQgt1trvsf6o1_400.png[/img] Just fill out the form =D[/center] . [quote] [list] [*]Your dragon's name + link to your dragon [*]The flight's doll you'd like (if you do not specify I will assume it's their eye color) [*]The cost, using the prices above [*]Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? [*]Would you like pinged for future sets? [/list][/quote] Remember, [b]no payment is due until it's done![/b] I sometimes take mini-breaks from FR to focus on RL stuff, so they may be late if something big happens at work!...so please keep hold of your treasure until it's done, just in case ^^ thank you! -------- . [center][size=5][b]Placed an order?[/size] [url=http://shans-wildclaws.tumblr.com/]Pick up your custom here![/url][/b]
Spirals

Whether their birth flight or wherever the road took them, these little guys love their flights and their deities. Nothing says "I'm a fan!" more than owning a 100% authentic Flight Rising Deity Plush Doll™ complete with real elemental flight effects!

Maybe you remember a certain group of Wildclaws who loved their plushies. Well, now these Spirals have their own, too! Or did they get stolen? Spirals are tricky...

tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo5_400.png

Each custom comes holding the plush of your dragon's deity. Please be sure to mention which doll you would like. If none is specified, I'll use your dragon's birth flight doll!

The dolls have some subtle shiny effects that can only be seen on a dark background. Perhaps they come to life at night? We've seen enough movies to know where this is going.

tumblr_nf3zneBGKY1t0xirfo2_400.png

Pricing

All adoptables have a base fee of 15k treasure

Quote:
Simple Recolor
15k treasure

Primary Genes
5k per gene (10k for iridescent)
Please note - Crystal is not yet available!

Secondary Genes
5k per gene (10k for shimmer)

Tertiary genes:
10k per gene
(Underbelly is free!)

OH SNAP THERE'S APPAREL THIS TIME

Past patrons of mine may recall I had absolutely no apparel on any of my customs. However, I decided to give it a shot for this set ^^

The Spiral adoptables will utilize a Sponsorship System for apparel. If you are interested, please read on! If not, just skip ahead to the form ^^

Sponsored Apparel

When apparel is sponsored, the patron pays for the cost of the apparel. After it's drawn, anyone afterwards can use the apparel for free! If you sponsor a piece, I'll be sure to put your name next to it on the list ^^. I saw a few others using this system, and I like it a lot!

The following apparel is FREE for anyone!
Quote:
Tail wraps
+ All colors

Neck wraps
+ All colors

Holiday emblems
+ Earth

If you would like to sponsor a piece of apparel, a general price guide is:

- Small apparel: 10k
Such as rings, bracelets, scars, etc.

- Medium apparel: 20k
Such as wraps, birdskulls, flowerfalls, etc.

- Large apparel: 30k
Such as feather wings and floof, clothing, large holiday apparel, etc.

If you aren't sure, all you need to do is ask, and I'll give you a price ^^

I apologize in advance, but due to restraints on the base, I cannot do the following:
- Cloaks
- Tunics
maybe more once I think of them e_e

How to Order

tumblr_nf2955eQgt1trvsf6o1_400.png

Quote:
  • The flight's doll you'd like (if you do not specify I will assume it's their eye color)
  • Would you like pinged for future sets?

Remember, no payment is due until it's done! I sometimes take mini-breaks from FR to focus on RL stuff, so they may be late if something big happens at work!...so please keep hold of your treasure until it's done, just in case ^^ thank you!

Placed an order?
Reserved - Pearlcatchers and Tundras!
Reserved - Pearlcatchers and Tundras!
Reserved - Mirrors and Fae!
Reserved - Mirrors and Fae!
Hello again, guys =D

I decided to move all of my adoptables into one single topic. It's gonna be much easier for me to keep track of all these orders. There's so many orders. How do I hold all of these orders??

I'm pinging a big handful of you - anyone who had posted in my previous adoptable topics, either purchasing or showing interest - to see if there's any future interest in new sets.

I'd like to know what breed you'd like to see next, and also if you'd like pinged for said set. Honestly I'm stuck on what to do next, so any advice or persuasion would be much appreciated! =D

Also, a few things:

- I am COMPLETELY OPEN on ALL SETS. That means my wildclaws, too!
So feel free to order at your leisure, should you want one!

- I have all of my old customs posted offsite, so if you misplaced yours, go ahead and check out the links on the OP to find yours. (Note: I'm working on it still, so it may not be live yet. But soon!)

- If you placed an order in my old topics, no worries - I'll be making them, just posting them here instead. Whatever price they were before, if cheaper, remains true ^^

If I'm bugging you in error, I'm sorry! Have a great week!

From my guardian set:
@Altreis @Cranberry @Naviri @dizzydino @memoryalpha @Vhyxalas @The6th @Steel @Ren @ZodiacKind @Samurott12345 @CommanderErwin @MakoStorm @Direwolf @Amanda @Ev4 @Opaline @dizzydino @Mephiles @Maryxmisfits @Hips @TheDragonWithinU @SpazzyJenny @Sarenne @Cilea @Shishiru @techmess @NotSatan

From my wildclaw set:
@Ren @Draylin @Nabesima @Vaylise @Fuzzle @LithiumJay @moyaofthemist @Ithaca @Sitka @Avalonian @giapet92 @lintion @Altreis @Ghostil @Dragoness @NerdEsq @FishandMuffins @TikindiDragon @pyxell @Misha @Bertl @Nabesima @Labrador @Luunai @Trollzaya @Athame @Confectionary @Mineral @SandCloud @Culex @yumehisakawa @DynamiteRave @Amphiptere @Fireheart @Nimtai @Antagonist @Skylinne @Maus @Winged0 @Tyragoosa @MoonGoddess @Varekai @JetBlackSteel @Jorelle @Stryder @Tsaiah @SunlightWolf @felidae89 @HazyMoon @BlueRaptor @MewWolf @StayStrong @twilyghtpanda @Direwolf @Ilium @Zerogiratina @ImGoingSpace @Aprikoko @xJACKALx @Dragockon @fabledtongues @Farlee @dragonoffate

From my coatl set:
@minx @Artemis @Sedakari @Xairathan @Naga @dragonoffate @Ronan @Chelsey @Toothless @Drakel @Marceline @Dracoren @KitKatHall @Solovey @Trick @Misha @DeadlyNightmare @sisyphus @Safikei @Draaek @Emy @Mutation @Embyrs @Watzzio @annanowak @tigercule

From my imperial set:
@shadowkat @Dragoness @alcemistnv @Kaizu @Kiena @Kimyo @Citric @sadey @agbg2001 @intemporel @DutchDragon @
Hello again, guys =D

I decided to move all of my adoptables into one single topic. It's gonna be much easier for me to keep track of all these orders. There's so many orders. How do I hold all of these orders??

I'm pinging a big handful of you - anyone who had posted in my previous adoptable topics, either purchasing or showing interest - to see if there's any future interest in new sets.

I'd like to know what breed you'd like to see next, and also if you'd like pinged for said set. Honestly I'm stuck on what to do next, so any advice or persuasion would be much appreciated! =D

Also, a few things:

- I am COMPLETELY OPEN on ALL SETS. That means my wildclaws, too!
So feel free to order at your leisure, should you want one!

- I have all of my old customs posted offsite, so if you misplaced yours, go ahead and check out the links on the OP to find yours. (Note: I'm working on it still, so it may not be live yet. But soon!)

- If you placed an order in my old topics, no worries - I'll be making them, just posting them here instead. Whatever price they were before, if cheaper, remains true ^^

If I'm bugging you in error, I'm sorry! Have a great week!

From my guardian set:
@Altreis @Cranberry @Naviri @dizzydino @memoryalpha @Vhyxalas @The6th @Steel @Ren @ZodiacKind @Samurott12345 @CommanderErwin @MakoStorm @Direwolf @Amanda @Ev4 @Opaline @dizzydino @Mephiles @Maryxmisfits @Hips @TheDragonWithinU @SpazzyJenny @Sarenne @Cilea @Shishiru @techmess @NotSatan

From my wildclaw set:
@Ren @Draylin @Nabesima @Vaylise @Fuzzle @LithiumJay @moyaofthemist @Ithaca @Sitka @Avalonian @giapet92 @lintion @Altreis @Ghostil @Dragoness @NerdEsq @FishandMuffins @TikindiDragon @pyxell @Misha @Bertl @Nabesima @Labrador @Luunai @Trollzaya @Athame @Confectionary @Mineral @SandCloud @Culex @yumehisakawa @DynamiteRave @Amphiptere @Fireheart @Nimtai @Antagonist @Skylinne @Maus @Winged0 @Tyragoosa @MoonGoddess @Varekai @JetBlackSteel @Jorelle @Stryder @Tsaiah @SunlightWolf @felidae89 @HazyMoon @BlueRaptor @MewWolf @StayStrong @twilyghtpanda @Direwolf @Ilium @Zerogiratina @ImGoingSpace @Aprikoko @xJACKALx @Dragockon @fabledtongues @Farlee @dragonoffate

From my coatl set:
@minx @Artemis @Sedakari @Xairathan @Naga @dragonoffate @Ronan @Chelsey @Toothless @Drakel @Marceline @Dracoren @KitKatHall @Solovey @Trick @Misha @DeadlyNightmare @sisyphus @Safikei @Draaek @Emy @Mutation @Embyrs @Watzzio @annanowak @tigercule

From my imperial set:
@shadowkat @Dragoness @alcemistnv @Kaizu @Kiena @Kimyo @Citric @sadey @agbg2001 @intemporel @DutchDragon @
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51