Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Allow 2-Letter Names (Again)
i'm not sure how this could even cause actual problems with the search function? right now i can search 2 letters and get all the results that would appear whether there are dragons with those names or not.

're' got me: Results: 796,698

that number is gonna continue to climb regardless.

tl;dr let me name my warlock Oz.
i'm not sure how this could even cause actual problems with the search function? right now i can search 2 letters and get all the results that would appear whether there are dragons with those names or not.

're' got me: Results: 796,698

that number is gonna continue to climb regardless.

tl;dr let me name my warlock Oz.
Even humans can have two-letter names--I don't see why dragons couldn't.
Support. =)
Even humans can have two-letter names--I don't see why dragons couldn't.
Support. =)
Major support. It’s a huge disappointment at the moment and not fair that some dragons have 2-letter names.:v I want a dragon named Pi for instance.
Major support. It’s a huge disappointment at the moment and not fair that some dragons have 2-letter names.:v I want a dragon named Pi for instance.
Support
Support
Support bump due to somewhat obvious reasons.
Support bump due to somewhat obvious reasons.
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I still support this after all this time. Please, let me make a fan dragon for Oz.
I still support this after all this time. Please, let me make a fan dragon for Oz.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
not sure if ive posted in here before, but huge support for 2-letter names!
not sure if ive posted in here before, but huge support for 2-letter names!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Not this thread making me realise I'm not gonna be able to make my Oz (Pandora Hearts) fandragon cause his name is too short [emoji=spiral scared size=1] Huge support for letting us use two-letter and one-letter names. If it was breaking the search, the focus should have been on fixing the search, not disallowing 1~2-letter names. [size=2]now, if they had only disallowed 1~2-letter-names for a few weeks/months while they worked on a fix, that would've been one thing, but... [i]man[/i], they need brought back by now.[/size]
Not this thread making me realise I'm not gonna be able to make my Oz (Pandora Hearts) fandragon cause his name is too short
Huge support for letting us use two-letter and one-letter names. If it was breaking the search, the focus should have been on fixing the search, not disallowing 1~2-letter names.

now, if they had only disallowed 1~2-letter-names for a few weeks/months while they worked on a fix, that would've been one thing, but... man, they need brought back by now.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
Absolute support. The search is already limited to 500 pages so it isn’t like two letter names can lag the site anymore.
Absolute support. The search is already limited to 500 pages so it isn’t like two letter names can lag the site anymore.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
some mention some "search problems" as reason restrict 2 letters names. But what exactly they mean? Search already brocken. It does not allow search beyond page 500. It can not show desired 2+ letters name (both for dragons and players)
Seens 2 letter named dragons change nothing here.

Tottaly support allow 2,1 letters names.
some mention some "search problems" as reason restrict 2 letters names. But what exactly they mean? Search already brocken. It does not allow search beyond page 500. It can not show desired 2+ letters name (both for dragons and players)
Seens 2 letter named dragons change nothing here.

Tottaly support allow 2,1 letters names.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy