Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Camping Coli: Heal dragons instead
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2018-11-08 07:23:30" ] I have a healer, so a heal wouldn't be that useful to me, but I'd appreciate EXP boosts more. So, partial support? [/quote] They could potentially just change out the rewards so that the rewards are actually more useful overall. Healing, xp bonus, maybe, if it doesn't require completely recoding the coliseum, item drop increases etc..
Sopheroo wrote on 2018-11-08 07:23:30:
I have a healer, so a heal wouldn't be that useful to me, but I'd appreciate EXP boosts more.

So, partial support?
They could potentially just change out the rewards so that the rewards are actually more useful overall.

Healing, xp bonus, maybe, if it doesn't require completely recoding the coliseum, item drop increases etc..

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Concur. Honestly I'd be game for random odds of restoring %5 health, 5 points of Breath or %5 chance of a Loot Bonus. Those would be way more useful for me than +5 MND for one battle, I might even look forward to the stupid captchas instead of groan that I have to hunt another dragon in an apparel ghillie suit.
Concur. Honestly I'd be game for random odds of restoring %5 health, 5 points of Breath or %5 chance of a Loot Bonus. Those would be way more useful for me than +5 MND for one battle, I might even look forward to the stupid captchas instead of groan that I have to hunt another dragon in an apparel ghillie suit.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I'd be way happier with a heal, considering I don't level and only grind for items
I'd be way happier with a heal, considering I don't level and only grind for items
Ugh yes. I mean, I have plenty of healers, but they could add a 10-25% heal as one of the options and I would appreciate it too.
Ugh yes. I mean, I have plenty of healers, but they could add a 10-25% heal as one of the options and I would appreciate it too.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
So far I have seen a lot of support.

I think that even a small heal would be more worth it than the largely useless buffs we get now. And if not that, then have the buffs last until the next camp? Because doing those annoying, hard to see captchas are tedious and irritating no matter what noble purpose they serve, and having the buff for only one battle afterwards makes them all but entirely useless to most players.
So far I have seen a lot of support.

I think that even a small heal would be more worth it than the largely useless buffs we get now. And if not that, then have the buffs last until the next camp? Because doing those annoying, hard to see captchas are tedious and irritating no matter what noble purpose they serve, and having the buff for only one battle afterwards makes them all but entirely useless to most players.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Heck yea. Even if it's miniscule for lvl 25s it would be something useful.
Heck yea. Even if it's miniscule for lvl 25s it would be something useful.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Just replace the current buffs with actual useful ones <_< so hp heal, exp (for more than one turn- the next battle should give you 2x exp anyway since the camping takes time unless you have 20/20 vision)
Just replace the current buffs with actual useful ones <_< so hp heal, exp (for more than one turn- the next battle should give you 2x exp anyway since the camping takes time unless you have 20/20 vision)
Support

5% of 20 is 1, and 1 of any stat is hardly useful. A heal would be be much more beneficial.
Support

5% of 20 is 1, and 1 of any stat is hardly useful. A heal would be be much more beneficial.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
support. only exp bonus is useful and only if im leveling fodder.
support. only exp bonus is useful and only if im leveling fodder.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->xHUHg.png8UmmX.pngC5rYA.pngs0Zbd.pngunknown.png
Or at least let us pick what boost we want in settings (heal or XP or maybe drop luck). Support.
Or at least let us pick what boost we want in settings (heal or XP or maybe drop luck). Support.
66MHIIb.png