Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ceruledge's skins «aether F»
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Could I please snag a slot for new moon?
Could I please snag a slot for new moon?
hsuNw94.png
Could I please but Put down for a slot for one of each? These are absoultely A vibe and I have some needs!!!
Could I please but Put down for a slot for one of each? These are absoultely A vibe and I have some needs!!!
1. everyone up until now is added to my slots :)

2. the first run of new moon and full moon were rejected due to the original lines/shading not being dark enough, unfortunately. harvest moon and the second run of new moon have not been rejected yet, but i assume they will be as soon as the mods get to that point.

that being said, i've resubmitted the rejected runs, i haven't gone through and adjusted preview images but will probably do so tomorrow sometime, i've been awake a good 24 hours or so orz
1. everyone up until now is added to my slots :)

2. the first run of new moon and full moon were rejected due to the original lines/shading not being dark enough, unfortunately. harvest moon and the second run of new moon have not been rejected yet, but i assume they will be as soon as the mods get to that point.

that being said, i've resubmitted the rejected runs, i haven't gone through and adjusted preview images but will probably do so tomorrow sometime, i've been awake a good 24 hours or so orz
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
slot for wolf's full moon please if i still may!
slot for wolf's full moon please if i still may!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Can I have a slot for wolf's new moon? Thank you!
Can I have a slot for wolf's new moon? Thank you!
unfortunately a big day for me with uni projects due, and there was some confusion with how the skins were accepted, buuut the good news is that the first run (technically the second submission of the first version... but it has the original lines!) of new moon got accepted and is sent out.

still need to tweak and resubmit harvest moon, since that also just got rejected, but it may be another day or two before that can happen :') will be posting any important updates here though. ty all for your patience!
unfortunately a big day for me with uni projects due, and there was some confusion with how the skins were accepted, buuut the good news is that the first run (technically the second submission of the first version... but it has the original lines!) of new moon got accepted and is sent out.

still need to tweak and resubmit harvest moon, since that also just got rejected, but it may be another day or two before that can happen :') will be posting any important updates here though. ty all for your patience!
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
Hello! is it alright if I send a CR with pre-payment for my slot?
MALICE.png heart.png MENACE_ALL_CAPS.png test
- Art Shop -
- Skins & Accents -
- Hatchery(WIP) -
test
[quote name="@Kioshi" date="2023-04-27 19:19:07" ] Hello! is it alright if I send a CR with pre-payment for my slot? [/quote] yes, feel free! :)
@Kioshi wrote on 2023-04-27 19:19:07:
yes, feel free! :)
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
Slot for full moon please
Slot for full moon please
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Can you please add me to the pinglist / ping me when and if you do runs of the wolf series again ?
Can you please add me to the pinglist / ping me when and if you do runs of the wolf series again ?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11