Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ceruledge's skins «aether F»
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Okay, so, like. I'm pretty sure I bought one of these from you off the AH without seeing the thread; I just thought it was [i]so[/i] friggin' cute. And it makes me so happy every time I look at it, I had to track down a spot to give you a compliment. I love these so much!! I put it on a neat/special-to-me kiddo I have and aaa: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53415341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/534154/53415341_350.png[/img][/url] I already liked her a lot but this just elevates her. Good woof, excellent 550g expenditure! Always down to be on pinglists for your future endeavors!
Okay, so, like. I'm pretty sure I bought one of these from you off the AH without seeing the thread; I just thought it was so friggin' cute.

And it makes me so happy every time I look at it, I had to track down a spot to give you a compliment. I love these so much!!

I put it on a neat/special-to-me kiddo I have and aaa:

53415341_350.png

I already liked her a lot but this just elevates her. Good woof, excellent 550g expenditure!

Always down to be on pinglists for your future endeavors!
woof? woof
@ruggafluff i'm so happy to hear that, thank you for posting her!! she's adorable ;_; will add you to my pinglist now, tysm!!
@ruggafluff i'm so happy to hear that, thank you for posting her!! she's adorable ;_; will add you to my pinglist now, tysm!!
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
@Ceruledge: was in AH and found no copy from the Wolf-Series, do you plan to print new runs?
@Ceruledge: was in AH and found no copy from the Wolf-Series, do you plan to print new runs?
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt yeah, will be printing occasionally, probably will do so soon. which colors are you looking for? i can let you know when i have them
@andersbegabt yeah, will be printing occasionally, probably will do so soon. which colors are you looking for? i can let you know when i have them
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
@Ceruledge: Full moon would be great. :-)
@Ceruledge: Full moon would be great. :-)
IGfzYju.png
nudges. put some copies up on AH :)
nudges. put some copies up on AH :)
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
I would like to be added to your general pinglist please :D and if there are any copies left, I would like to purchase one of each of the wolf accents. Thank you!
I would like to be added to your general pinglist please :D and if there are any copies left, I would like to purchase one of each of the wolf accents. Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline added you and i have harvest moon and full moon, so i'll PA those! :]
@Meyoline added you and i have harvest moon and full moon, so i'll PA those! :]
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
I would love to be added to your general ping list, please. I just happened to stumble across these. Absolutely stunning. If there are copies left of the wolves, I would love to purchase some at some point <3
I would love to be added to your general ping list, please. I just happened to stumble across these. Absolutely stunning. If there are copies left of the wolves, I would love to purchase some at some point <3
hU29a2H.pngeuHHuk3.png
WEijoEX.png

@Ceruledge

These are so cute, I'd love to be added to your pinglist! If you ever get Harvest moon a rerun I would be happy to buy a copy. :) If not lmk I will end up sending you a blueprint + the gems necessary!

@Ceruledge

These are so cute, I'd love to be added to your pinglist! If you ever get Harvest moon a rerun I would be happy to buy a copy. :) If not lmk I will end up sending you a blueprint + the gems necessary!
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11