Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home of the Petals (1x1 RP)
“I didn’t do anything to anyone’s house,” Sir said, frowning. “I merely saw an opportunity to get something of value and waited until someone was willing to get it for me. Why would I make something that had no benefit, unless someone asked for it?”

“So do you know what the deal with the dungeon was?” Estella asked, lowering her flaming hand a bit.

“I do not,” he replied. “But it wasn’t me. If you want to attack me because of a misconception, then go ahead—you’ll be putting yourselves at risk as well.”
“I didn’t do anything to anyone’s house,” Sir said, frowning. “I merely saw an opportunity to get something of value and waited until someone was willing to get it for me. Why would I make something that had no benefit, unless someone asked for it?”

“So do you know what the deal with the dungeon was?” Estella asked, lowering her flaming hand a bit.

“I do not,” he replied. “But it wasn’t me. If you want to attack me because of a misconception, then go ahead—you’ll be putting yourselves at risk as well.”
Charles hesitantly lowered his sword a little. Maybe he calmed down too. "Then who did that? Would you happen to know? Unless you're lying." He frowned. "Then we don't need to fight- we just need your business to leave the strange dungeon." Charles was scared of Sir; it didn't take much to scare him though.

Jasper frowned. First a fight, then a discussion?
Charles hesitantly lowered his sword a little. Maybe he calmed down too. "Then who did that? Would you happen to know? Unless you're lying." He frowned. "Then we don't need to fight- we just need your business to leave the strange dungeon." Charles was scared of Sir; it didn't take much to scare him though.

Jasper frowned. First a fight, then a discussion?

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
“I only needed one thing,” Sir maintained. “And thanks to Henry, I’ve gotten it.”

He stood up and took a few steps back, brushing himself off from the encounter. “At any rate,” he said, “I don’t know where any mages are that are capable of creating a dungeon. Your best option would be to revisit the house and look for some kind of sigil or marking left behind my the creators.”
“I only needed one thing,” Sir maintained. “And thanks to Henry, I’ve gotten it.”

He stood up and took a few steps back, brushing himself off from the encounter. “At any rate,” he said, “I don’t know where any mages are that are capable of creating a dungeon. Your best option would be to revisit the house and look for some kind of sigil or marking left behind my the creators.”
Charles closed his eyes, dropped his sword, and nodded. "Why did you know it existed in the first place anyway. Friends with the owner?" He nodded. "At any rate. Our apologies."

Going camping starting today BTW)
Charles closed his eyes, dropped his sword, and nodded. "Why did you know it existed in the first place anyway. Friends with the owner?" He nodded. "At any rate. Our apologies."

Going camping starting today BTW)

(All right, thanks for the heads up!)

“I heard through the rumor mill,” Sir explained. “I’m not the only one that took an interest in the place, so I suppose I’m fortunate to have gotten what I’ve wanted.”

“Thank you?” Estella said uncertainly. “For giving us some information.”

“Right, right—just go before I ask more from you.”
(All right, thanks for the heads up!)

“I heard through the rumor mill,” Sir explained. “I’m not the only one that took an interest in the place, so I suppose I’m fortunate to have gotten what I’ve wanted.”

“Thank you?” Estella said uncertainly. “For giving us some information.”

“Right, right—just go before I ask more from you.”
Charles side and gave a slow nod. He began walking out the door but still looked at Sir. "Thanks my good man. You'll never hear from me again."

He was very upset. But he was killed! That was good. And then he tripped down the stairs, hitting his funny bones. He grunted as he began to slowly stand up.

Jasper blinked at the Wall and began walking quietly towards the front door. She giggled a little at Charles. "You okay?" She asked, now out on the patio and into the fresh air.
Charles side and gave a slow nod. He began walking out the door but still looked at Sir. "Thanks my good man. You'll never hear from me again."

He was very upset. But he was killed! That was good. And then he tripped down the stairs, hitting his funny bones. He grunted as he began to slowly stand up.

Jasper blinked at the Wall and began walking quietly towards the front door. She giggled a little at Charles. "You okay?" She asked, now out on the patio and into the fresh air.

Estella chuckled at Charles, and looked at Henry still outside the door.

“Are you coming with us?” she asked curiously.

“Why would I?”

“You’ve been in the house for a little while longer than we were. And it wouldn’t hurt to have another set of eyes.”

Henry didn’t seem entirely convinced, but nonetheless looked at Charles. “I’d say it’s up to you,” he said. “I’ll go if you want; you’re the leader.”
Estella chuckled at Charles, and looked at Henry still outside the door.

“Are you coming with us?” she asked curiously.

“Why would I?”

“You’ve been in the house for a little while longer than we were. And it wouldn’t hurt to have another set of eyes.”

Henry didn’t seem entirely convinced, but nonetheless looked at Charles. “I’d say it’s up to you,” he said. “I’ll go if you want; you’re the leader.”
Jasper didnt understand Henry for a moment. She tilted her head at Estella curiously, as if asking, why she asked him. But she wasn't opposed to it. Turning, she saw Charles dusting himself off.

Charles heard that and looked up, confused. "I am? Since when?" He just wanted to fight monsters. Was Sir still around? He didn't know. "I, er, sure? It's up to you of course." He glanced at the sky. "We should probably leave quickly anyway."
Jasper didnt understand Henry for a moment. She tilted her head at Estella curiously, as if asking, why she asked him. But she wasn't opposed to it. Turning, she saw Charles dusting himself off.

Charles heard that and looked up, confused. "I am? Since when?" He just wanted to fight monsters. Was Sir still around? He didn't know. "I, er, sure? It's up to you of course." He glanced at the sky. "We should probably leave quickly anyway."

Henry considered it for a little bit, then nodded.

"I...guess it won't hurt. But it's getting late enough - maybe we should do this tomorrow?"

"Like the house raiding stuff?" Estella asked for clarification.

"Yeah." He nodded at Charles. "It's still up to you, though, I guess."

(By the way, if you still wanna ship the girls and guys... I'm willing lol. Even if it's just subtle, I might need the pick me up lol.)
Henry considered it for a little bit, then nodded.

"I...guess it won't hurt. But it's getting late enough - maybe we should do this tomorrow?"

"Like the house raiding stuff?" Estella asked for clarification.

"Yeah." He nodded at Charles. "It's still up to you, though, I guess."

(By the way, if you still wanna ship the girls and guys... I'm willing lol. Even if it's just subtle, I might need the pick me up lol.)
Charles gave them all a slow blink. "Henry, I believe you arent a prisoner anymore. Fight me, for all I care. But if Estella, you, and Jasper wish to help me on this quest, I would be in your debt. To all of you." He smiled before turning and walking away; his position was relaxed and nonchalant. Charles did wish Henry would join the party; but he didn't really believe the other man would.

Jasper gave Estella a confused look. "Uhm, what's happening? Henry, I'll strike you nine times before you can dent his armour." She looked at Charles back, then back at Henry with a timid look.

(Oh right!
Me: okay I'm happy to ship!
Also me: ignores all signs, forgets how to human, and gets really nervous about everything. Okay more of that yes uhhhh sooooon)
Charles gave them all a slow blink. "Henry, I believe you arent a prisoner anymore. Fight me, for all I care. But if Estella, you, and Jasper wish to help me on this quest, I would be in your debt. To all of you." He smiled before turning and walking away; his position was relaxed and nonchalant. Charles did wish Henry would join the party; but he didn't really believe the other man would.

Jasper gave Estella a confused look. "Uhm, what's happening? Henry, I'll strike you nine times before you can dent his armour." She looked at Charles back, then back at Henry with a timid look.

(Oh right!
Me: okay I'm happy to ship!
Also me: ignores all signs, forgets how to human, and gets really nervous about everything. Okay more of that yes uhhhh sooooon)