Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home of the Petals (1x1 RP)
“I’m not—“ Henry started a protest before sighing. He wouldn’t be able to convince him otherwise, probably.

Estella practically bounced. “Okay, I’m ready, let’s go! I can scare the heck out of some guys now!”

She walked closer to the door, but waited for Charles to give her an okay.
“I’m not—“ Henry started a protest before sighing. He wouldn’t be able to convince him otherwise, probably.

Estella practically bounced. “Okay, I’m ready, let’s go! I can scare the heck out of some guys now!”

She walked closer to the door, but waited for Charles to give her an okay.
Charles shrugged at Henry. "Stay here. Hm?" He looked at Estella in confusion. Then nodded happily and walked inside, to a kitchen. "Come on. You sure Jasper?"

Jasper nodded solemnly. "I'll check the upstairs." And she was suddenly gone again.
Charles shrugged at Henry. "Stay here. Hm?" He looked at Estella in confusion. Then nodded happily and walked inside, to a kitchen. "Come on. You sure Jasper?"

Jasper nodded solemnly. "I'll check the upstairs." And she was suddenly gone again.

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
“Am I staying in sight or staying in one place?” Henry asked wearily.

Estella walked around the kitchen, more curious than cautious. Nothing seemed too out of place. Just…normal kitchen things. Weird that Henry would’ve met someone here.
“Am I staying in sight or staying in one place?” Henry asked wearily.

Estella walked around the kitchen, more curious than cautious. Nothing seemed too out of place. Just…normal kitchen things. Weird that Henry would’ve met someone here.
"Stay here." Charles stated as he went around the place. "Be careful Estella, this place might be a safe house. And vampires might live under the cupboards... or something..."

When Jasper went upstairs and peeked in on the first open door, there was someone inside. She saw a thin silhouette bit quietly went back downstairs. Seeing Estella first, she put a finger to her lips and pointed upstairs.
"Stay here." Charles stated as he went around the place. "Be careful Estella, this place might be a safe house. And vampires might live under the cupboards... or something..."

When Jasper went upstairs and peeked in on the first open door, there was someone inside. She saw a thin silhouette bit quietly went back downstairs. Seeing Estella first, she put a finger to her lips and pointed upstairs.

Henry stayed by the door, watching Charles and Estella.

“I think you’re more likely to find more giant rats—“ Estella started, she was cut off by Jasper’s warning.

She looked at Charles and spoke a bit quieter. “We might have company.”
Henry stayed by the door, watching Charles and Estella.

“I think you’re more likely to find more giant rats—“ Estella started, she was cut off by Jasper’s warning.

She looked at Charles and spoke a bit quieter. “We might have company.”
Charles looked around nervously and threw a bunch of hand signals toward Jasper. He didn't know what to do! Espionage wasn't his practice!

Jasper put a hand up and shook her head. "Relax." She whispered. "Maybe Henry can go home stairs to make lies and ill listen. I saw a window." She thought quickly. "Stay near the doors in case they run." She shrugged.
Charles looked around nervously and threw a bunch of hand signals toward Jasper. He didn't know what to do! Espionage wasn't his practice!

Jasper put a hand up and shook her head. "Relax." She whispered. "Maybe Henry can go home stairs to make lies and ill listen. I saw a window." She thought quickly. "Stay near the doors in case they run." She shrugged.

“That sounds like a good plan,” Estella said. She looked at Henry. “Why don’t you do that?”

Henry sighed. “If we’re doing that, then wait outside. I’ll talk to the guy and let you in if he lets me.” He specifically looked at Charles, at the leader. “Is that agreeable for you?”
“That sounds like a good plan,” Estella said. She looked at Henry. “Why don’t you do that?”

Henry sighed. “If we’re doing that, then wait outside. I’ll talk to the guy and let you in if he lets me.” He specifically looked at Charles, at the leader. “Is that agreeable for you?”
Charles gave Henry a sideways look. "Ever heard of the element of surprise? Because that's not-" he stopped, remembering his stupid act he was supposed to be playing. Then nodded. "Yes, I think thats a good idea. But don't bring up Jasper, as she's the element of surprise here."

He just wanted to beat up monsters. When had this become a mystery? Charles stepped back. "All in favour of this plan?"

Jasper nodded and gave a thumbs up to everyone.
Charles gave Henry a sideways look. "Ever heard of the element of surprise? Because that's not-" he stopped, remembering his stupid act he was supposed to be playing. Then nodded. "Yes, I think thats a good idea. But don't bring up Jasper, as she's the element of surprise here."

He just wanted to beat up monsters. When had this become a mystery? Charles stepped back. "All in favour of this plan?"

Jasper nodded and gave a thumbs up to everyone.

Estella nodded and walked back to the door.

“I’ll just say it’s you and miss pyromaniac here,” Henry told Charles. “Now leave for a little bit before he gets down here.”

Even now, the man was just about there. Given a few more moments, he would see the visitors. Henry knew it would work better if he was the only one there, at least at first.
Estella nodded and walked back to the door.

“I’ll just say it’s you and miss pyromaniac here,” Henry told Charles. “Now leave for a little bit before he gets down here.”

Even now, the man was just about there. Given a few more moments, he would see the visitors. Henry knew it would work better if he was the only one there, at least at first.
Charles smiled and went outside quickly, forcing himself to look relaxed. He was definitely just lounging around lazily; the man didn't even look inside, just at the city scape and the bright afternoon sun.

Jasper was quickly gone, hiding in a closet. She was listening, but couldn't see anything.
Charles smiled and went outside quickly, forcing himself to look relaxed. He was definitely just lounging around lazily; the man didn't even look inside, just at the city scape and the bright afternoon sun.

Jasper was quickly gone, hiding in a closet. She was listening, but couldn't see anything.