Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home of the Petals (1x1 RP)
@Cocoheart

Charles, Jasper, and Estella meet for the second time at a strange house. All seeking some kind of adventure or mystery, they agree to take on the challenge together. Inside the house, a man gives them a quest…

I’m bad at starting RPs lol, it’s been…a good two or three years I think.
@Cocoheart

Charles, Jasper, and Estella meet for the second time at a strange house. All seeking some kind of adventure or mystery, they agree to take on the challenge together. Inside the house, a man gives them a quest…

I’m bad at starting RPs lol, it’s been…a good two or three years I think.
Thats okay! I'm bad at it too lol. They are humans but I want to make my dragons have characters too + coding)

Stella stared up at the normal looking house, thankful to be in her rogue outfit. Dressed in simple brown leather armour with a camouflage cloak, she looked the perfect rogue.
She had expected a creepy mansion oozing with ghosts, spiders, and scary things.

The place in front of her was a cute one story cabin with a little chimney, windows and a raised door. A place she would love to move into!

"... The house inside is one inch bigger than the exterior! A new door appeared, but I didn't go inside it. So that's why I am going to pay the three of you to get to the bottom of this!" The man was an old lumberjack sort who was afraid of his own house; Stella thought not a lot scared this man. Turning to the man, she nodded before looking at her two companions.

She knew Charles from school, and he was so competitive. As for the mage, who knew? She would find out. Trying to give off mysterious vibes, she didn't talk to the two.

-

Charles was extremely eager to get inside the strange house; he was fidgeting like a mad man. "You can count on us, sir!" He nodded extensively, not looking at the man. His whole attention was on the house.

He was wearing his chain mail armour, his sword loosened at his hip and his wooden buckler belted on his right arm.

The two others didn't concern him, but he was thankful for Stella. She was a good rogue, according to him. Too boring, frankly. Quickly, he looked at Estella and grinned. "Nice to meet you. Again. Maybe. I'm Charles, and your a mage, right? What's your magic type?" He raised a hand, vaguely gesturing.
He had no idea what he was talking about

(Stella attempts to be goth to hide her fear, and Charles is strong but dumb)
Thats okay! I'm bad at it too lol. They are humans but I want to make my dragons have characters too + coding)

Stella stared up at the normal looking house, thankful to be in her rogue outfit. Dressed in simple brown leather armour with a camouflage cloak, she looked the perfect rogue.
She had expected a creepy mansion oozing with ghosts, spiders, and scary things.

The place in front of her was a cute one story cabin with a little chimney, windows and a raised door. A place she would love to move into!

"... The house inside is one inch bigger than the exterior! A new door appeared, but I didn't go inside it. So that's why I am going to pay the three of you to get to the bottom of this!" The man was an old lumberjack sort who was afraid of his own house; Stella thought not a lot scared this man. Turning to the man, she nodded before looking at her two companions.

She knew Charles from school, and he was so competitive. As for the mage, who knew? She would find out. Trying to give off mysterious vibes, she didn't talk to the two.

-

Charles was extremely eager to get inside the strange house; he was fidgeting like a mad man. "You can count on us, sir!" He nodded extensively, not looking at the man. His whole attention was on the house.

He was wearing his chain mail armour, his sword loosened at his hip and his wooden buckler belted on his right arm.

The two others didn't concern him, but he was thankful for Stella. She was a good rogue, according to him. Too boring, frankly. Quickly, he looked at Estella and grinned. "Nice to meet you. Again. Maybe. I'm Charles, and your a mage, right? What's your magic type?" He raised a hand, vaguely gesturing.
He had no idea what he was talking about

(Stella attempts to be goth to hide her fear, and Charles is strong but dumb)

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
(OORP: Aaand I forgot to sub XD. But I am subbed now.)

Estella smiled broadly. "Fire," she said confidently. She held up her hand, and some fire magic appeared around it. "Lots of fire. Oh! But!"

She reached out to offer her hand for him to shake, then realized it was still on fire and shook off the flame. Laughing a bit, she said, "Nice to see you again! That girl over there is...Stella? Am I remembering right?"
(OORP: Aaand I forgot to sub XD. But I am subbed now.)

Estella smiled broadly. "Fire," she said confidently. She held up her hand, and some fire magic appeared around it. "Lots of fire. Oh! But!"

She reached out to offer her hand for him to shake, then realized it was still on fire and shook off the flame. Laughing a bit, she said, "Nice to see you again! That girl over there is...Stella? Am I remembering right?"
That's okay I do that sometimes lol)

The old man blinked at Estellas fire magic; he didn't seem scared, just in awe "... And uh, are you all ready to go?"

Stella heard her name and blushed deeply, then fixed her face and looked over. "... Yes?" She said, gulping nervously. Then looked back at the man. "Oh! I'm ready to go." She said in a mysterious tone.

---

Charles grinned at Estella and almost grabbed her burning hand. He stopped and laughed happily. "Yep! That's her! And my name is Charles."
Taking her hand, he shook it firmly. "Its a pleasure to meet you! Your fire is amazing; it will come in handy!" He said genuinely. "Can you teach me?"

He turned to the old man and smiled, nodding quickly. "Yes sir! We will get to the bottom of this!"

That's okay I do that sometimes lol)

The old man blinked at Estellas fire magic; he didn't seem scared, just in awe "... And uh, are you all ready to go?"

Stella heard her name and blushed deeply, then fixed her face and looked over. "... Yes?" She said, gulping nervously. Then looked back at the man. "Oh! I'm ready to go." She said in a mysterious tone.

---

Charles grinned at Estella and almost grabbed her burning hand. He stopped and laughed happily. "Yep! That's her! And my name is Charles."
Taking her hand, he shook it firmly. "Its a pleasure to meet you! Your fire is amazing; it will come in handy!" He said genuinely. "Can you teach me?"

He turned to the old man and smiled, nodding quickly. "Yes sir! We will get to the bottom of this!"

“Charles and Stella; got it,” Estella said. She looked over at the old man. “I’m ready! We’ll investigate this for you, sir.”
“Charles and Stella; got it,” Estella said. She looked over at the old man. “I’m ready! We’ll investigate this for you, sir.”
Charles smiled happily and turned to the old man. "You can count on us!" He went to the steps and stopped, waiting for his new team; he would be the leader of course! It made sense. He had the sword to fight any monsters with. "Estella, I think it would be best if you were in the middle to give us light, and Stella, the rear. Any objections?"

It only made sense his team could talk and give criticism where it is due.

____

Stella jumped at Estellas and Charles voice; they were so loud!
She nodded and looked to the house. In a moment, she gulped. This was terrifying.

___

The man nodded solemnly. "Thank you all. There will be a tent up here; please return to us if this all too much."

(The place just has a giant dungeon inside)
Charles smiled happily and turned to the old man. "You can count on us!" He went to the steps and stopped, waiting for his new team; he would be the leader of course! It made sense. He had the sword to fight any monsters with. "Estella, I think it would be best if you were in the middle to give us light, and Stella, the rear. Any objections?"

It only made sense his team could talk and give criticism where it is due.

____

Stella jumped at Estellas and Charles voice; they were so loud!
She nodded and looked to the house. In a moment, she gulped. This was terrifying.

___

The man nodded solemnly. "Thank you all. There will be a tent up here; please return to us if this all too much."

(The place just has a giant dungeon inside)

Estella nodded, walking over to the steps as well. “I can do that.”

She looked over at Stella, noticing her silence. “If you’re a bit scared, don’t worry: I don’t blow people! Just monsters. And buildings sometimes.”
Estella nodded, walking over to the steps as well. “I can do that.”

She looked over at Stella, noticing her silence. “If you’re a bit scared, don’t worry: I don’t blow people! Just monsters. And buildings sometimes.”
"Excellent!" Charles declared, opening the door. "Now! Follow me everyone!"

Inside, there was a kitchen on the left, a living room on the right and a hallway a bit more back. The place had five rooms; four bedrooms, a bathroom and the entrance.

But there was another a door. It looked like the rest but it was on the wall with the window.

"Wow. I love this place already!" Charles said.

___

"Hm?" Stella blinked at the mage before nodding. "T-thats okay." She said, internally screaming for stumbling over words. "Glad your here, honestly!" She said, a bit more confident as she walked over to Estella.
"Excellent!" Charles declared, opening the door. "Now! Follow me everyone!"

Inside, there was a kitchen on the left, a living room on the right and a hallway a bit more back. The place had five rooms; four bedrooms, a bathroom and the entrance.

But there was another a door. It looked like the rest but it was on the wall with the window.

"Wow. I love this place already!" Charles said.

___

"Hm?" Stella blinked at the mage before nodding. "T-thats okay." She said, internally screaming for stumbling over words. "Glad your here, honestly!" She said, a bit more confident as she walked over to Estella.

Estella smiled at Stella, then wandered around the house.

"What'd the guy say was weird about this place? A smidge bigger on the inside and the outside and a strange door?"

She wandered over to the door on the same wall as the window, tapping on it and looking at the other two. "Think this is the door he was worried about?"
Estella smiled at Stella, then wandered around the house.

"What'd the guy say was weird about this place? A smidge bigger on the inside and the outside and a strange door?"

She wandered over to the door on the same wall as the window, tapping on it and looking at the other two. "Think this is the door he was worried about?"
Charles closed the door when they entered and shrugged at the question. "I didn't really understand but that door looks really suspicious!" He smiled and began searching for more clues. "I think... it is a bit bigger on the inside!"

Stella blushed and nodded at Estella and quickly looked away; she had a blush on her face but quickly wiped it away. "I think he said something about a random carpet showing up too..." She went to the door and stood beside it, giving it nervous looks. Slowly, regret ran through her head but pushed it down. "Er... alright. Alright! This way!" Nodding at the door, she waited for someone more brave to open it.
Charles closed the door when they entered and shrugged at the question. "I didn't really understand but that door looks really suspicious!" He smiled and began searching for more clues. "I think... it is a bit bigger on the inside!"

Stella blushed and nodded at Estella and quickly looked away; she had a blush on her face but quickly wiped it away. "I think he said something about a random carpet showing up too..." She went to the door and stood beside it, giving it nervous looks. Slowly, regret ran through her head but pushed it down. "Er... alright. Alright! This way!" Nodding at the door, she waited for someone more brave to open it.