Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Alex's Creepy Cookout! - Finished!
Totally forgot about this!

1. TMA Starter Kit (EVERCHASE)
2. A Disgusting Guest
3. A Destructive Guest
4. A Strange Guest

Hope I'm not too late!
Totally forgot about this!

1. TMA Starter Kit (EVERCHASE)
2. A Disgusting Guest
3. A Destructive Guest
4. A Strange Guest

Hope I'm not too late!
y0YshUu.png
You are being pulled for Round 15 of the Creepy Cookout raffle! As a reminder, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices or be pushed to the bottom of next round's pulls. After 48 hours without a response your name will be put back into the pool.

All names have been returned to the prize pool so users are being pinged to claim a second prize. This isn't a mistake! Also, if anyone would like to be skipped or removed from the prize pool, let me know so I don't potentially keep pinging you in future pulls.

Starting this round, I do not have enough Warped Bangles to pass out to every user. This is a mistake on my part as I believe I miscounted prizes when it came to the ones that could be claimed multiple times. I still plan on every user to receive one. I am keeping a list of who does not receive one, and as I get copies I will send them out to users in the order they were pulled. The latest this will take will be at the start of Trickmurk.
  1. @Elerinwen
  2. @AquamarineNaga
  3. @SiNN0517
  4. @Dinomatika
  5. @bugcrimes
  6. @0Liana0
  7. @SargeLily
  8. @SheerCold
  9. @Self
  10. @CrowHarlequin
  11. @YaBo1Rod (Rollover from last round)
  12. @beBlueberry (Rollover from last round)

(If all users respond to this round, this will also be the final round of prize pulling.)
You are being pulled for Round 15 of the Creepy Cookout raffle! As a reminder, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices or be pushed to the bottom of next round's pulls. After 48 hours without a response your name will be put back into the pool.

All names have been returned to the prize pool so users are being pinged to claim a second prize. This isn't a mistake! Also, if anyone would like to be skipped or removed from the prize pool, let me know so I don't potentially keep pinging you in future pulls.

Starting this round, I do not have enough Warped Bangles to pass out to every user. This is a mistake on my part as I believe I miscounted prizes when it came to the ones that could be claimed multiple times. I still plan on every user to receive one. I am keeping a list of who does not receive one, and as I get copies I will send them out to users in the order they were pulled. The latest this will take will be at the start of Trickmurk.
  1. @Elerinwen
  2. @AquamarineNaga
  3. @SiNN0517
  4. @Dinomatika
  5. @bugcrimes
  6. @0Liana0
  7. @SargeLily
  8. @SheerCold
  9. @Self
  10. @CrowHarlequin
  11. @YaBo1Rod (Rollover from last round)
  12. @beBlueberry (Rollover from last round)

(If all users respond to this round, this will also be the final round of prize pulling.)
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
congrats on (almost) finishing the raffle!! it's been amazing [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 1) A Famished Guest 2) You Are What You Eat 3) Spectral Snacking 4) TMA Starter Kit 5) A Destructive Guest
congrats on (almost) finishing the raffle!! it's been amazing
1) A Famished Guest
2) You Are What You Eat
3) Spectral Snacking
4) TMA Starter Kit
5) A Destructive Guest
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
1 Hydrate or Diedrate
2 Make a Wish!
3 A Fruitful Harvest
4 A Watchful Guest
5 A Destructive Guest
6 TMA Starter Kit
7 Sweet Tooth
8 Buzz Off Beelias
9 A Famished Guest
10 Spectral Snacking
1 Hydrate or Diedrate
2 Make a Wish!
3 A Fruitful Harvest
4 A Watchful Guest
5 A Destructive Guest
6 TMA Starter Kit
7 Sweet Tooth
8 Buzz Off Beelias
9 A Famished Guest
10 Spectral Snacking
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Thanks again!

1.Hydrate or Diedrate
2.Lured In
3.Spectral Snacking
4.Make a Wish!
5.A Fruitful Harvest
6.A Destructive Guest
7.Buzz Off Beelias
Thanks again!

1.Hydrate or Diedrate
2.Lured In
3.Spectral Snacking
4.Make a Wish!
5.A Fruitful Harvest
6.A Destructive Guest
7.Buzz Off Beelias
FieNOf9.png
Thank you! [emoji=spider size=1] 1. A Watchful Guest 2. TMA Starter Kit - A Guest for Mr. Spider
Thank you!
1. A Watchful Guest
2. TMA Starter Kit - A Guest for Mr. Spider

35.png

iiILKcw.png
w8o0xW1.png
YBKhdZp.png

35.png

Whoooo hooo another chance at some stuff from the raffle

1. Hydrate or dierate
2. Make a wish!
3. Lured in
Whoooo hooo another chance at some stuff from the raffle

1. Hydrate or dierate
2. Make a wish!
3. Lured in
9wDIvlJ.pngSys6gJZ.pngRaDzGy2.pnghiP66u5.pngSLHjCVH.png
yayy awesome

1.)A Watchful Guest
2.)Make a Wish!
3.)A Destructive Guest
4.)TMA Starter Kit (A guest for mr spider)
5.)Spectral Snacking
6.)Sweet Tooth
7.)A Fruitful Harvest
8.)Hydrate or Diedrate
yayy awesome

1.)A Watchful Guest
2.)Make a Wish!
3.)A Destructive Guest
4.)TMA Starter Kit (A guest for mr spider)
5.)Spectral Snacking
6.)Sweet Tooth
7.)A Fruitful Harvest
8.)Hydrate or Diedrate
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Yay thank you

1. A Watchful Guest
2. A Destructive Guest
3. A Famished Guest
4. TMA Starter Kit
5. You Are What You Eat .
6. Spectral Snacking
7. Hydrate or Diedrate
8. Buzz Off Beelias
9. Make a Wish!
Yay thank you

1. A Watchful Guest
2. A Destructive Guest
3. A Famished Guest
4. TMA Starter Kit
5. You Are What You Eat .
6. Spectral Snacking
7. Hydrate or Diedrate
8. Buzz Off Beelias
9. Make a Wish!
ovaJ1TV.png

I am out of Warped Bangles to pass out to every user at this time. This is a mistake on my part as I believe I miscounted prizes when it came to the ones that could be claimed multiple times. I still plan on every user to receive one. I am keeping a list of who does not receive one, and as I get copies I will send them out to users in the order they were pulled. The latest this will take will be at the start of Trickmurk.

I am only pulling as many users as there are prizes at this time, as there are less than 10 left. Names pulled that do not claim a prize will be re-added to the pool should another round occur.
  1. @RipPip
  2. @Doozie
  3. @TunaNoodle
  4. @ShadowLessHC98
  5. @archons

I am out of Warped Bangles to pass out to every user at this time. This is a mistake on my part as I believe I miscounted prizes when it came to the ones that could be claimed multiple times. I still plan on every user to receive one. I am keeping a list of who does not receive one, and as I get copies I will send them out to users in the order they were pulled. The latest this will take will be at the start of Trickmurk.

I am only pulling as many users as there are prizes at this time, as there are less than 10 left. Names pulled that do not claim a prize will be re-added to the pool should another round occur.
  1. @RipPip
  2. @Doozie
  3. @TunaNoodle
  4. @ShadowLessHC98
  5. @archons
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png