Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | sdf fairy filigree
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
Sobbign rn over how pretty these are--I've gotta save up and comm a custom recolor so I can get one that fits my lair! Ty for your art <3
Sobbign rn over how pretty these are--I've gotta save up and comm a custom recolor so I can get one that fits my lair! Ty for your art <3
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
-screams at the foddart one- well i need to stock up on dragons i guess lmao
-screams at the foddart one- well i need to stock up on dragons i guess lmao
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
Oooo the foddart skin *^*

Any hints to how much the levels will be? Will it be similar to the mistral seraph skin level price?
Oooo the foddart skin *^*

Any hints to how much the levels will be? Will it be similar to the mistral seraph skin level price?
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
You seem to have a lot of success with fest entries, so I was hopeful we would see one of yours for Brightshine too [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] I adore the one they selected and will definitely search for the perfect bab for it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm very glad to see you back with UMAs as well! These colours are all gorgeous ;w; And thank you for the heads up about the foddart recolour [s]scrambles to check hibden fodder[/s] I will be excited for that ping!
You seem to have a lot of success with fest entries, so I was hopeful we would see one of yours for Brightshine too I adore the one they selected and will definitely search for the perfect bab for it

I'm very glad to see you back with UMAs as well! These colours are all gorgeous ;w; And thank you for the heads up about the foddart recolour scrambles to check hibden fodder I will be excited for that ping!
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
I LOVE your skins. They're all so beautiful. I especially adore your [b]alone above the world[/b] collection (TGCF YES!), can't wait for those re-prints. Hehe Anywhoo, got pinged for that new set there (signed up for one ofc), and wanted to pop in my girl Morgaine wearing one for your lovely skins. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74757640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747577/74757640_350.png[/img][/url]
I LOVE your skins. They're all so beautiful. I especially adore your alone above the world collection (TGCF YES!), can't wait for those re-prints. Hehe

Anywhoo, got pinged for that new set there (signed up for one ofc), and wanted to pop in my girl Morgaine wearing one for your lovely skins.

74757640_350.png
zuHSWf4.png
@KaichouKai thank you! I can't tell you how stressed I was haha ^^

@Asterodea It'll be roughly 700g in levels, so it'll be less levels than Mistral Seraph was!

@findingpears thank you - I'm happy to be back with UMAs too!
@KaichouKai thank you! I can't tell you how stressed I was haha ^^

@Asterodea It'll be roughly 700g in levels, so it'll be less levels than Mistral Seraph was!

@findingpears thank you - I'm happy to be back with UMAs too!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
i literally knew this was coming and still have no idea which color to get. all of them are so pretty :hearteyes:
i literally knew this was coming and still have no idea which color to get. all of them are so pretty :hearteyes:
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Azhdaha *high fives you* it's also fun to meet another TGCF fan! definitely my favorite out of the three books. fingers cross that the reprint lists fill up! I think a couple actually went out earlier this week too ^^

Morgaine is gorgeous! that's also one of my earlier skins and I'm happy to see it used on such a loved dragon. I feel you so much on the debt tracking... I've had to borrow so much for blueprints! debts aside she's absolutely lovely! gold/black will always be some of my favorite color schemes and I'm happy you chose to use my skin on her!
@Azhdaha *high fives you* it's also fun to meet another TGCF fan! definitely my favorite out of the three books. fingers cross that the reprint lists fill up! I think a couple actually went out earlier this week too ^^

Morgaine is gorgeous! that's also one of my earlier skins and I'm happy to see it used on such a loved dragon. I feel you so much on the debt tracking... I've had to borrow so much for blueprints! debts aside she's absolutely lovely! gold/black will always be some of my favorite color schemes and I'm happy you chose to use my skin on her!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Hehehehe yes! *high fives* I still gotta find a Gen One that'll fit crimson rapture. Heheh. Oh yes, definitely a top one for sure, though I did start with MDZS BUT love em all. XD Haha thank you! I think I have at least one more of your skins on one of my dragons. I know I have jin shang tian hua I cycle out with some other skins for my progen! I'm definitely set on getting a lot more of your skins, mostly the Imp, WC and SD, I'm looking at your Aura ones rn for my new mire flyer too. XD Haha, my debt list needs to be updated tho, but I'll get to that eventually XD Hehe, Oh! I completely forgot about Azhdaha! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13952459][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139525/13952459_350.png[/img][/url]
Hehehehe yes! *high fives* I still gotta find a Gen One that'll fit crimson rapture. Heheh. Oh yes, definitely a top one for sure, though I did start with MDZS BUT love em all. XD

Haha thank you! I think I have at least one more of your skins on one of my dragons. I know I have jin shang tian hua I cycle out with some other skins for my progen! I'm definitely set on getting a lot more of your skins, mostly the Imp, WC and SD, I'm looking at your Aura ones rn for my new mire flyer too. XD Haha, my debt list needs to be updated tho, but I'll get to that eventually XD

Hehe, Oh! I completely forgot about Azhdaha!
13952459_350.png
zuHSWf4.png
I've never participated in foddart before but that pistachio recolor is so gorgeous that I'm gonna have to [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
I've never participated in foddart before but that pistachio recolor is so gorgeous that I'm gonna have to
................. 7d78c3efd2b36e801813259cc89702f50b77e6ee.png /////hh5n4WA.png
/////SdzxIEQ.png
/////mlHpBMC.png
///My name has 2
///////y's!!
543749be51aaa4042eeeea4cbc79f5fd1be5eeca.png
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163