Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | fathom h robe + flowers
[center]New thread, new skin! I've been sitting on these for awhile because my other runs refused to come back, but now that they have, I get to release them! These will retire 08/01/2021, after which reprints are available![/center] ----- [columns] [img]https://imgur.com/5W8rGwW.png[/img] [nextcol][center] retires 08/01/2021 [skin= 39857] ----- ----- [b][i]lian qiao ning guan[/i] 850g[/b] ----- ----- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oe8mGmCQDaWqbm_KWstXFiS4CsLqmFFwlqxBbnlEUME/edit?ts=60d36fde#gid=1934090742][b]PREORDER HERE[/b][/url] [/columns] ----- [columns] [img]https://imgur.com/9tJz2Lw.png[/img] [nextcol][center] retires 08/01/2021 [skin= 39858] ----- ----- [b][i]bi'an hua ning guan[/i] 850g[/b] ----- ----- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oe8mGmCQDaWqbm_KWstXFiS4CsLqmFFwlqxBbnlEUME/edit?ts=60d36fde#gid=1934090742][b]PREORDER HERE[/b][/url] [/columns] ----- General Pinglist: @JuliusCaesar @SilverNW @Rohi @Keyina @ArceusAcelaena @HellsGate @SeaweedSalad @Voltaic @Dierdre @DannaSukaira @Starwindrider @Cocolatia @bonivich @Mikada @butcherbaby @peachysk8ter @marchpanes [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Wildclaw M, Skincent, Asian, warm colors, lanterns Gasp pinglist was here!
New thread, new skin! I've been sitting on these for awhile because my other runs refused to come back, but now that they have, I get to release them!

These will retire 08/01/2021, after which reprints are available!

5W8rGwW.png
retires 08/01/2021

lian qiao ning guan

850g

PREORDER HERE

9tJz2Lw.png
retires 08/01/2021

bi'an hua ning guan

850g

PREORDER HERE

General Pinglist:

@JuliusCaesar @SilverNW @Rohi @Keyina @ArceusAcelaena @HellsGate @SeaweedSalad @Voltaic @Dierdre @DannaSukaira @Starwindrider @Cocolatia @bonivich @Mikada @butcherbaby @peachysk8ter @marchpanes
Click here for the GASP thread!

Wildclaw M, Skincent, Asian, warm colors, lanterns

Gasp pinglist was here!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Can i hop on your general pinglist?
Can i hop on your general pinglist?
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Of course! Added you <3 Thank you for your interest!
@Katalist

Of course! Added you <3 Thank you for your interest!
I signed myself up for 'lian qiao ning guan' and your general ping! have been watching your accent works quietly,, they are so pretty !!! QQQ
I signed myself up for 'lian qiao ning guan' and your general ping! have been watching your accent works quietly,, they are so pretty !!! QQQ
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

Ahhh that means so much to me <3 Thank you!!!
@crowvidae

Ahhh that means so much to me <3 Thank you!!!
@JuliusCaesar @JuliusCaesar @Saraceaser @harmonywish @dragonnmr @Iralla @Reythaak @Askesis @liluye

Hello! You've been pinged because the first run of bi'an hua ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

@JuliusCaesar @JuliusCaesar @Saraceaser @harmonywish @bonivich @Iralla @Reythaak @Askesis @Searen @crowvidae

Hello! You've been pinged because the first run of lian qiao ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

Thank you for your interest!
@JuliusCaesar @JuliusCaesar @Saraceaser @harmonywish @dragonnmr @Iralla @Reythaak @Askesis @liluye

Hello! You've been pinged because the first run of bi'an hua ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

@JuliusCaesar @JuliusCaesar @Saraceaser @harmonywish @bonivich @Iralla @Reythaak @Askesis @Searen @crowvidae

Hello! You've been pinged because the first run of lian qiao ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

@MythicalViper
Hello! I will send the payment early tomorrow, I hope that's fine! Our country has a public holiday today so my monthly income gets a bit delayed! ;w;
@MythicalViper
Hello! I will send the payment early tomorrow, I hope that's fine! Our country has a public holiday today so my monthly income gets a bit delayed! ;w;
io8FAyy.png » he/him
» chaotic good
» 22 y.o.
» pisces | infp-t
» loyal to water flight
@Searen

Hi! No worries - please take your time!
@Searen

Hi! No worries - please take your time!
@InkyBrush @Keyina @Reksy @Choi @CyberInfection @zephyrouss @pirix @Croissants @SarcasticHawke

Hello! You've been pinged because your run of bi'an hua ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

@Dianounais @Reksy @Mewchi @CyberInfection @zephyrouss @Croissants @Jorybear @SarcasticHawke

Hello! You've been pinged because your run of lian qiao ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

@InkyBrush @Keyina @Reksy @Choi @CyberInfection @zephyrouss @pirix @Croissants @SarcasticHawke

Hello! You've been pinged because your run of bi'an hua ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

@Dianounais @Reksy @Mewchi @CyberInfection @zephyrouss @Croissants @Jorybear @SarcasticHawke

Hello! You've been pinged because your run of lian qiao ning guan has filled. Please send 850g to me via 1-way CR or DMs so I can print!

@Moreii @scarecrane @Eviscerate @Starwindrider @ikunoche @Clownz @Mewchi @marchpanes

Hello! You're being pinged because your run of Skin: unsheathed plague has been filled. If you're still interested, please send 850g to me via DMs or CR so I can print! Sorry for the delay ~ the skin got denied the first time it when through queue ^^"
@Moreii @scarecrane @Eviscerate @Starwindrider @ikunoche @Clownz @Mewchi @marchpanes

Hello! You're being pinged because your run of Skin: unsheathed plague has been filled. If you're still interested, please send 850g to me via DMs or CR so I can print! Sorry for the delay ~ the skin got denied the first time it when through queue ^^"