Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
@AloraDannon @Elodea I'm so sorry I've been traveling a lot aaaa

OMG THEY BOTH LOOK SO GOOD! and you both put them as your pfp! I am so honored ^^ really in love with Ilyana's paradise - usually my skins don't do too well with linebreaking terts, but it works so well with her and I really like the variation of colors, particularly that yellow <3 it was such a pleasure working on her!

Elodea's girl is gorgeous too! I think this is my first time seeing coral moch and it works so well with the skin! I also love the more desaturated white-blue/gray combination going on with her secondary, I think it matches the skin in a subtle and pretty way. thank you for showing me her! always fun to see my customs on another dragon ^^
@AloraDannon @Elodea I'm so sorry I've been traveling a lot aaaa

OMG THEY BOTH LOOK SO GOOD! and you both put them as your pfp! I am so honored ^^ really in love with Ilyana's paradise - usually my skins don't do too well with linebreaking terts, but it works so well with her and I really like the variation of colors, particularly that yellow <3 it was such a pleasure working on her!

Elodea's girl is gorgeous too! I think this is my first time seeing coral moch and it works so well with the skin! I also love the more desaturated white-blue/gray combination going on with her secondary, I think it matches the skin in a subtle and pretty way. thank you for showing me her! always fun to see my customs on another dragon ^^
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
hello! i pre-ordered two of your skins: ascent of sepia dawn & rend of suntouched grief a while ago, and while i did receive the first skin, i never got the second. i thought maybe it was taking a little longer because i remember the pre-order list had more names, but i just checked the spreadsheet and realized my name is no longer on there! :o i wondering if you'd be able to tell through excel's viewing history if my name was erased or if i simply made a mistake and never signed up for the skin? if not possible, no worries! thank you for your help [emoji=gold star size=1]
hello!

i pre-ordered two of your skins: ascent of sepia dawn & rend of suntouched grief a while ago, and while i did receive the first skin, i never got the second. i thought maybe it was taking a little longer because i remember the pre-order list had more names, but i just checked the spreadsheet and realized my name is no longer on there! :o

i wondering if you'd be able to tell through excel's viewing history if my name was erased or if i simply made a mistake and never signed up for the skin? if not possible, no worries! thank you for your help
jfjFfKg.gif ancient-only lair.
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@Sorsciana

hello! I did manage to go back through the spreadsheet all the way to march, and it does look like someone unfortunately overwrote your name ^^" If you're still interested in the skin, I'm happy to send another run into print (it'll be an instant reprint, thankfully! so no wait) - just let me know!
@Sorsciana

hello! I did manage to go back through the spreadsheet all the way to march, and it does look like someone unfortunately overwrote your name ^^" If you're still interested in the skin, I'm happy to send another run into print (it'll be an instant reprint, thankfully! so no wait) - just let me know!
omg okay!! i had a feeling ^^;; i have no idea what goes on but that tends to happen to me often when i signup for preorders lol. thank you for letting me know! i'm definitely still interested in the skin and i'd love to be put down for a reprint [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
omg okay!! i had a feeling ^^;; i have no idea what goes on but that tends to happen to me often when i signup for preorders lol. thank you for letting me know! i'm definitely still interested in the skin and i'd love to be put down for a reprint
jfjFfKg.gif ancient-only lair.
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@Sorsciana oh no, I'm sorry that keeps happening to you ^^" in any case please feel free to tell me if you suspect your slot got overwritten in my shop and I'm more than happy to check and get you a copy!

rend of suntouched grief has been PA'd to you. enjoy!
@Sorsciana oh no, I'm sorry that keeps happening to you ^^" in any case please feel free to tell me if you suspect your slot got overwritten in my shop and I'm more than happy to check and get you a copy!

rend of suntouched grief has been PA'd to you. enjoy!
I traded one of your skins for another one of your skins and whehe- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94902937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949030/94902937_350.png[/img][/url] I would just like to show you her :> Still gotta find one for 'rejoice of sunken dream' but for now I'm satisfied,,
I traded one of your skins for another one of your skins and whehe-
94902937_350.png
I would just like to show you her :>
Still gotta find one for 'rejoice of sunken dream' but for now I'm satisfied,,
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistDnXco.gif9QJOj.gifKGxmz.giffDl7n.gifmwGud.gif
Will you be selling your Greenskeeper entries?
Will you be selling your Greenskeeper entries?
@SnekOnALantern omg she looks gorgeous! I love how matchy she is and I especially love the koi that adds a bit of a festive nightscape behind the lantern ^^ thank you so much for showing her to me!

@BoxerBlue hello! as a general rule I don't sell my festival rejects, but usually I'll resubmit them next year if I still like them then ^^ thank you for asking!
@SnekOnALantern omg she looks gorgeous! I love how matchy she is and I especially love the koi that adds a bit of a festive nightscape behind the lantern ^^ thank you so much for showing her to me!

@BoxerBlue hello! as a general rule I don't sell my festival rejects, but usually I'll resubmit them next year if I still like them then ^^ thank you for asking!

@MythicalViper (<<Sorry for the ping if you didn't need it/you are subscribed to the thread)

Hello! Im very interested in your "Ascent of sepia dawn" Skin and was wondering if i could add myself to the pinglist? (I know i can already do that, i don't know why i felt like asking anyways XD)

I am currently saving up for it and most likely will have the funds for it when it gets sent out in pa's (Assuming that it does when run 4 is filled? Also assuming the pa's are week long? If it's not i still may be able to buy it :) )

@MythicalViper (<<Sorry for the ping if you didn't need it/you are subscribed to the thread)

Hello! Im very interested in your "Ascent of sepia dawn" Skin and was wondering if i could add myself to the pinglist? (I know i can already do that, i don't know why i felt like asking anyways XD)

I am currently saving up for it and most likely will have the funds for it when it gets sent out in pa's (Assuming that it does when run 4 is filled? Also assuming the pa's are week long? If it's not i still may be able to buy it :) )
fLdYOuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
g898uvO.png
n29EMdP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
EhlmcQh.png
Jd88XNq.png
(^ wip)
voyURL5.png
5hF3FGk.png
1WgaLgV.png
88094286p.png 92186898p.png
^ Like quest!
92955012p.png
@Nocturnalnatures feel free to add yourself to the pinglist ^^ it'll print when 7 slots are filled. I usually send skins out 1-3 days (or longer if I'm busy) after I receive them, and PAs are week-long. If you need an extension, just let me know and I'm happy to relist for you ^^
@Nocturnalnatures feel free to add yourself to the pinglist ^^ it'll print when 7 slots are filled. I usually send skins out 1-3 days (or longer if I'm busy) after I receive them, and PAs are week-long. If you need an extension, just let me know and I'm happy to relist for you ^^
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160