Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord?
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48
This is definately the most invested I've been in sitewide lore! Free him [emoji=undertide sad size=2]
This is definately the most invested I've been in sitewide lore!

Free him
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Has anyone found out if the symbols directly translate to the message that water flight members see? I found a Wikipedia page with the symbols, but it's filled with a bunch of technical jargon that I don't think is relevant.
Also, has anyone figured out what the misc. floating symbols read as? They seem to be different than the text but they might just be those same characters stylized.
Has anyone found out if the symbols directly translate to the message that water flight members see? I found a Wikipedia page with the symbols, but it's filled with a bunch of technical jargon that I don't think is relevant.
Also, has anyone figured out what the misc. floating symbols read as? They seem to be different than the text but they might just be those same characters stylized.
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.pngll0CfnD.pngR1dejfm.pngloimysO.pngFObX7rS.png
okay but do we think that this is actually Tidelord or if its like smthin like a hologram or illusion delivering a message-? BUT HOLY MACKEREL TIDELORD!!!!!!!
okay but do we think that this is actually Tidelord or if its like smthin like a hologram or illusion delivering a message-? BUT HOLY MACKEREL TIDELORD!!!!!!!
@gumiho - Your translation made me splutter-laugh. Now I've got yodeling Tidelord living rent-free in my head. (Seacat - sorry, accidentally pinged you instead!) [quote name="Nessai" date="2024-06-13 10:52:50" ] I'm worried about Merrigan [emoji=dusthide sad size=1] [/quote] I'm worried too. Where'd they go?
@gumiho - Your translation made me splutter-laugh. Now I've got yodeling Tidelord living rent-free in my head.

(Seacat - sorry, accidentally pinged you instead!)
Nessai wrote on 2024-06-13 10:52:50:
I'm worried about Merrigan
I'm worried too. Where'd they go?
LxbWmll.png
The fact that not everyone can read the message is so cool, cgs water people!!
Very exciting to see lore things happening right here right now
The fact that not everyone can read the message is so cool, cgs water people!!
Very exciting to see lore things happening right here right now
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10

iHOD8yI.png _____ 0h9xtLB.png
[quote name="PeachyGremlin" date="2024-06-13 10:27:05" ] Quote: A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind! The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known... If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug) With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble) Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) :0 [/quote] The Tidelord is trying to warn us about the Pillar, and the Shade?! But how old is the message? Why was it under the ocean? Are we about to fight the Shade?! Or some very powerful, troublesome minions?
PeachyGremlin wrote on 2024-06-13 10:27:05:
Quote:
A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known...

If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug)

With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble)

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop)

:0

The Tidelord is trying to warn us about the Pillar, and the Shade?! But how old is the message? Why was it under the ocean?

Are we about to fight the Shade?! Or some very powerful, troublesome minions?
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
Oooh, I'm loving this ngl! Wonder what the final reward will reveal
Oooh, I'm loving this ngl! Wonder what the final reward will reveal
i'm terribly curious as to how this will all play out.
were it anyone but the tidelord, i'd be more concerned for their well-being + the message was powerful enough to presumably travel such a far distance, so-- who knows, really.

glub glub.
i'm terribly curious as to how this will all play out.
were it anyone but the tidelord, i'd be more concerned for their well-being + the message was powerful enough to presumably travel such a far distance, so-- who knows, really.

glub glub.
Are my fellow Embers and I gonna have to kick some Shade butt to free Uncle Tide? Is this is how it's gonna roll, 'cause Fire breaths war, baby. We're ready!
Are my fellow Embers and I gonna have to kick some Shade butt to free Uncle Tide? Is this is how it's gonna roll, 'cause Fire breaths war, baby. We're ready!
Check in with Ren
Boop the Snoot!
Tea with Gem
_______ The Seamount
_______ Snacks and Sweets
_______ The Seasons
[quote name="ArtasticMuffin" date="2024-06-13 16:08:57" ] okay but do we think that this is actually Tidelord or if its like smthin like a hologram or illusion delivering a message-? BUT HOLY MACKEREL TIDELORD!!!!!!! [/quote] Propechies from dad are encapsuled in bubbles. So it's not Tidelord, nor a hologram or illusion. It's a bubble containing his voice.
ArtasticMuffin wrote on 2024-06-13 16:08:57:

Propechies from dad are encapsuled in bubbles. So it's not Tidelord, nor a hologram or illusion. It's a bubble containing his voice.
7b2b372cafa7814542d9dea200d7042b25bfdc48.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48