Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There Will Come Soft Rains | OOC. Closed
[quote name="finalhunt" date="2024-05-25 08:25:22" ] After some more struggle, resurrection plant man is up. Please let me know if anything needs changes. Edit: It keeps feeling like I write too much for my character sheets. Argh [/quote] Not at all, I loved reading through Nikolai's sheet! I feel so bad for him, forgetting everything because of his ability, it's great haha. It's fun seeing so many details about his abilities as well, especially because it opens up the opportunity to a lot of hypothesizing. I know I'm doing a bit of that for Elise, at least. c: By the way, to everyone coming up, feel free to attack the Catastrophes and describe yourselves killing the wasps en masse or injuring the bat. ^-^ [rule] Edit: Also, I feel like I have cooked too hard and set my kitchen on fire haha. I'm going to close the side stories thread and set chill time into the IC whenever I need to plan out the plot. If you’re wondering why it disappeared, that’s what happened haha. [emoji=fire rune size=1]
finalhunt wrote on 2024-05-25 08:25:22:
After some more struggle, resurrection plant man is up. Please let me know if anything needs changes.

Edit: It keeps feeling like I write too much for my character sheets. Argh

Not at all, I loved reading through Nikolai's sheet! I feel so bad for him, forgetting everything because of his ability, it's great haha. It's fun seeing so many details about his abilities as well, especially because it opens up the opportunity to a lot of hypothesizing.

I know I'm doing a bit of that for Elise, at least. c:

By the way, to everyone coming up, feel free to attack the Catastrophes and describe yourselves killing the wasps en masse or injuring the bat. ^-^

Edit: Also, I feel like I have cooked too hard and set my kitchen on fire haha. I'm going to close the side stories thread and set chill time into the IC whenever I need to plan out the plot. If you’re wondering why it disappeared, that’s what happened haha.
Sorry the next few bits of art are taking so long, I'm working on details (hair shading, facial contours, etc) so once every character is done (except for any that are created after this post) I'll post all the characters so that previously done ones can be seen with their updates! Btw @finalhunt if you want to use the new photo after I finish working on the extra details then feel free to! I'll post everybody's as one (two pages, characters clumped together) but if anyone wants theirs separated to use for something else then just ask and I'll send it to you as a private message so that I don't have too many photos in the thread. [emoji=skydancer happy size=1] (Edit: if anyone is unhappy with the way their character(s) look, just let me know what you want changed and I'll make it happen! I won't be offended if anyone wants theirs to look different, I know that not everything turns out perfect on the first try.)
Sorry the next few bits of art are taking so long, I'm working on details (hair shading, facial contours, etc) so once every character is done (except for any that are created after this post) I'll post all the characters so that previously done ones can be seen with their updates!

Btw @finalhunt if you want to use the new photo after I finish working on the extra details then feel free to! I'll post everybody's as one (two pages, characters clumped together) but if anyone wants theirs separated to use for something else then just ask and I'll send it to you as a private message so that I don't have too many photos in the thread.

(Edit: if anyone is unhappy with the way their character(s) look, just let me know what you want changed and I'll make it happen! I won't be offended if anyone wants theirs to look different, I know that not everything turns out perfect on the first try.)
Check out me and my friend's art shop!
f9a68afc37ad7e6ddeb25.png
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
I wonder what the fbi man in my computer thinks I'm doing because I keep searching the side effects of Belladonna ...
I wonder what the fbi man in my computer thinks I'm doing because I keep searching the side effects of Belladonna ...
iBXbO0M.png
First page is done with details! Second page might take a bit longer since I'm creating characters from scratch again instead of just editing ones I've already made but they will get done as quick as I can make them! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FG3D88z.png[/img]
First page is done with details! Second page might take a bit longer since I'm creating characters from scratch again instead of just editing ones I've already made but they will get done as quick as I can make them!
FG3D88z.png
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
AHHHHHH MY GIRL!!! She looks so good!!
AHHHHHH MY GIRL!!! She looks so good!!
oulcMpY.gif 27XeNVJ.png
Thank you! I'll have the others done soon. :)
Thank you! I'll have the others done soon. :)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
Ahh, Alloria, they all look so good. ;-;The shading added so much character to everyone. Also, I'm loving how different everyone in the cast looks from each other haha. [quote name="MidnightSun" date="2024-05-25 15:06:56" ] I wonder what the fbi man in my computer thinks I'm doing because I keep searching the side effects of Belladonna ... [/quote] Don't get arrested, can't continue on without you. <3
Ahh, Alloria, they all look so good. ;-;The shading added so much character to everyone. Also, I'm loving how different everyone in the cast looks from each other haha.
MidnightSun wrote on 2024-05-25 15:06:56:

Don't get arrested, can't continue on without you. <3
Indrid (belladona) is finished! I won't get arrested yet. I have too much writing I want to do.

@FlamesEmbrace Indrid is the opposite of Hakuren. They are surrounded by sewing and found a passion for medicine rather than the other way around. I bet they'd have a lot to talk about!
Indrid (belladona) is finished! I won't get arrested yet. I have too much writing I want to do.

@FlamesEmbrace Indrid is the opposite of Hakuren. They are surrounded by sewing and found a passion for medicine rather than the other way around. I bet they'd have a lot to talk about!
iBXbO0M.png
@Alloria the art is wonderful! Loving the details on each character- the scythe marks :D Seriously, huge thanks to you for doing this. You are very kind. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Alloria the art is wonderful! Loving the details on each character- the scythe marks :D Seriously, huge thanks to you for doing this. You are very kind.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
@finalhunt Thank you! Art is a passion of mine so it's always nice to get feedback for doing the things I love.

The next sheet with all the others should be done by tomorrow, though it might be a bit later in the day since I've got stuff going on in the morning. I'll draw them out, add the details, and then post the finished product here (no matter how much I'd like to send wips lol, I don't want to clog up the thread).
@finalhunt Thank you! Art is a passion of mine so it's always nice to get feedback for doing the things I love.

The next sheet with all the others should be done by tomorrow, though it might be a bit later in the day since I've got stuff going on in the morning. I'll draw them out, add the details, and then post the finished product here (no matter how much I'd like to send wips lol, I don't want to clog up the thread).
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png