Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There Will Come Soft Rains // OOC. Open.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Oh, my color is #c39226! Forgot to include it earlier. ^-^

And that's so fair for Indrid haha, sleep is so valid. Jade and his plane sickness too.
Oh, my color is #c39226! Forgot to include it earlier. ^-^

And that's so fair for Indrid haha, sleep is so valid. Jade and his plane sickness too.
Hii, if this is still open, could I submit a character? Her flower will be the Datura.

( Also, a question real quick: are hallucination magic and spiritual morale boost abilities allowed? )
Hii, if this is still open, could I submit a character? Her flower will be the Datura.

( Also, a question real quick: are hallucination magic and spiritual morale boost abilities allowed? )
Indrid has hallucination magic @ovweheartblue
You can check out the already submitted characters to see what kind of abilities everyone has.
Indrid has hallucination magic @ovweheartblue
You can check out the already submitted characters to see what kind of abilities everyone has.
iBXbO0M.png
[quote name="OverheartBlue" date="2024-05-26 23:47:35" ] Hii, if this is still open, could I submit a character? Her flower will be the Datura. ( Also, a question real quick: are hallucination magic and spiritual morale boost abilities allowed? ) [/quote] Yes, this roleplay still open, and you're more than welcome to submit characters with those powers! Try to make your hallucination powers a bit different from this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3338611/2#post_56846133]character's[/url] though, since I want you to feel like your character is always unique/useful and they'll probably be working together often. :> Still, don't stress too much about it, just drop your character whenever they're ready.
OverheartBlue wrote on 2024-05-26 23:47:35:

Yes, this roleplay still open, and you're more than welcome to submit characters with those powers! Try to make your hallucination powers a bit different from this character's though, since I want you to feel like your character is always unique/useful and they'll probably be working together often. :>

Still, don't stress too much about it, just drop your character whenever they're ready.
@kdanv I'll get to work on drawing Jade! @OverheartBlue I'll draw yours once the sheet is submitted. :)
@kdanv I'll get to work on drawing Jade! @OverheartBlue I'll draw yours once the sheet is submitted. :)
Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable through profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
I jumped the gun and wrote something for the unaccepted Imre, hope that's alright? I'll delete/change it if need be!
I jumped the gun and wrote something for the unaccepted Imre, hope that's alright? I'll delete/change it if need be!
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
That sounds good, I’ll add them to the list in a few hours!
That sounds good, I’ll add them to the list in a few hours!
Heyo, just letting you know that work is havoc rn and probably won't calm down until the end of the month. I'll try get my characters out this week however.
Heyo, just letting you know that work is havoc rn and probably won't calm down until the end of the month. I'll try get my characters out this week however.
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Submitted my character :D
Submitted my character :D
@OverheartBlue

Overti’s a really interesting character! Loving the description. Can’t wait to see her in action :D
@OverheartBlue

Overti’s a really interesting character! Loving the description. Can’t wait to see her in action :D
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15