Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There Will Come Soft Rains // OOC. Open.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="finalhunt" date="2024-05-18 10:55:33" ] @/Fishtastic That’s a lot of awesome ideas my goodness… might make some of them into my own OCs for later use if that’s okay. :D [/quote] Absolutely! Please do use as much as you want! I want to add every plant that has ever existed to the list. I’m beginning to get bummed cus we can’t possibly use them all lol
finalhunt wrote on 2024-05-18 10:55:33:
@/Fishtastic That’s a lot of awesome ideas my goodness… might make some of them into my own OCs for later use if that’s okay. :D

Absolutely! Please do use as much as you want! I want to add every plant that has ever existed to the list. I’m beginning to get bummed cus we can’t possibly use them all lol
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
[quote name="Fishtastic" date="2024-05-18 11:02:13" ] [quote name="finalhunt" date="2024-05-18 10:55:33" ] @/Fishtastic That’s a lot of awesome ideas my goodness… might make some of them into my own OCs for later use if that’s okay. :D [/quote] Absolutely! Please do use as much as you want! I want to add every plant that has ever existed to the list. I’m beginning to get bummed cus we can’t possibly use them all lol [/quote] That’s gonna be a very long list hahah. I’ve been getting into plants and stuff recently so this is all pretty cool, will definitely be using one of your ideas for later (the Belladonna one)! Thank you!!
Fishtastic wrote on 2024-05-18 11:02:13:
@/Fishtastic That’s a lot of awesome ideas my goodness… might make some of them into my own OCs for later use if that’s okay. :D

Absolutely! Please do use as much as you want! I want to add every plant that has ever existed to the list. I’m beginning to get bummed cus we can’t possibly use them all lol

That’s gonna be a very long list hahah. I’ve been getting into plants and stuff recently so this is all pretty cool, will definitely be using one of your ideas for later (the Belladonna one)! Thank you!!
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
Hi! If oleander isn't taken then could I do that? I'm a huge poisonous plant fanatic and oleander is one of my faves-- pretty but deadly! I'm thinking for the character someone showy and appearing kind of shallow but actually deadly if she wants to be. Since the plant is pretty hardy then maybe the character's past will mean they've adapted to most conditions? A quick thinker, and rather wily though they rarely show it.

(These are all just ideas ofc, if there's anything anyone would like to suggest or change them feel free! I'm online for rp about twice to three times a day so if you have any suggestions I'll see them fairly quickly!)

Character: Oleander (unless names aren't thematic)
Gender/Sex: Female, Demifemme
Hair: Black, long, and straight, with dark holly-green dyed tips that never seem to fade
Skin: Pale and smooth, with two scars forming an X across her face, though these are so faded that they are barely noticeable and hurt both people to touch
Eyes: One a deep magenta-pink, the other a pale, almost white but still pink. The pale eye sees patterns and colors while the other notices distance and details, so if one eye is covered then her vision is almost entirely hindered, though in different ways with different eyes
Abilities: A master of stealth, she is quick and quiet on her feet, usually going barefoot, and seems virtually unbothered by the harshest of weather conditions. However, she will not eat anything with a moderate to large amount of salt in it, seeing as it makes her violently ill. Her blood burns to the touch, though it doesn't seem to affect her herself.
Weapons: Oleander carries a bostaff made of hardwood, with an unidentified species of invasive vine wrapping around it, sprouting dark pink flowers the same color as her right eye. It is usually disguised as a walking stick, but if threatened, she will not hesitate to attach with it.
Hi! If oleander isn't taken then could I do that? I'm a huge poisonous plant fanatic and oleander is one of my faves-- pretty but deadly! I'm thinking for the character someone showy and appearing kind of shallow but actually deadly if she wants to be. Since the plant is pretty hardy then maybe the character's past will mean they've adapted to most conditions? A quick thinker, and rather wily though they rarely show it.

(These are all just ideas ofc, if there's anything anyone would like to suggest or change them feel free! I'm online for rp about twice to three times a day so if you have any suggestions I'll see them fairly quickly!)

Character: Oleander (unless names aren't thematic)
Gender/Sex: Female, Demifemme
Hair: Black, long, and straight, with dark holly-green dyed tips that never seem to fade
Skin: Pale and smooth, with two scars forming an X across her face, though these are so faded that they are barely noticeable and hurt both people to touch
Eyes: One a deep magenta-pink, the other a pale, almost white but still pink. The pale eye sees patterns and colors while the other notices distance and details, so if one eye is covered then her vision is almost entirely hindered, though in different ways with different eyes
Abilities: A master of stealth, she is quick and quiet on her feet, usually going barefoot, and seems virtually unbothered by the harshest of weather conditions. However, she will not eat anything with a moderate to large amount of salt in it, seeing as it makes her violently ill. Her blood burns to the touch, though it doesn't seem to affect her herself.
Weapons: Oleander carries a bostaff made of hardwood, with an unidentified species of invasive vine wrapping around it, sprouting dark pink flowers the same color as her right eye. It is usually disguised as a walking stick, but if threatened, she will not hesitate to attach with it.
Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable through profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
(Side note: I'm big on creating fanart for rp threads, but if you don't want images clogging it up, let me know and I won't make any! This seems really fun though, so just ping me on your opinion.)
(Side note: I'm big on creating fanart for rp threads, but if you don't want images clogging it up, let me know and I won't make any! This seems really fun though, so just ping me on your opinion.)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
Ahh, I finished lunch to find so much life in here, thank you guys! Shoot me a message if you have any questions. <3

@/Tsukimayu, @/Alloria
Snowdrop and Oleander have been reserved for you two!

@/Alloria
:00 I'd be so down to see fanart, you have no idea! Feel free to post pictures any time, or to link to them if you're worry about clogging the thread.

Also, loving the Oleander character you have, she's accepted! Poisonous plants are always so much fun~ Well, provided you're not getting poisoned by them.

My character has a name beside their plant, but her name can absolutely be Oleander if you'd like. Also, her abilities and appearance seem very interesting, looking forward to finding out more about her.

In the meantime, I've set up a thread specifically for the character sheet, so move her over there when you have the time. You don't need to use the new character sheet, but you can edit in add any weapons + plant manipulation powers you want her to have as you come up with them. Just tell me when you do. ^-^

If any of the fields some confusing, hit me up and I'll explain them.
Ahh, I finished lunch to find so much life in here, thank you guys! Shoot me a message if you have any questions. <3

@/Tsukimayu, @/Alloria
Snowdrop and Oleander have been reserved for you two!

@/Alloria
:00 I'd be so down to see fanart, you have no idea! Feel free to post pictures any time, or to link to them if you're worry about clogging the thread.

Also, loving the Oleander character you have, she's accepted! Poisonous plants are always so much fun~ Well, provided you're not getting poisoned by them.

My character has a name beside their plant, but her name can absolutely be Oleander if you'd like. Also, her abilities and appearance seem very interesting, looking forward to finding out more about her.

In the meantime, I've set up a thread specifically for the character sheet, so move her over there when you have the time. You don't need to use the new character sheet, but you can edit in add any weapons + plant manipulation powers you want her to have as you come up with them. Just tell me when you do. ^-^

If any of the fields some confusing, hit me up and I'll explain them.
@biao alright! Can you link me the thread so I can post it there, or is there a name you can give me so I can forum-search it?
@biao alright! Can you link me the thread so I can post it there, or is there a name you can give me so I can forum-search it?
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
@Alloria

Here it is!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3338611#post_3338611

Again, since you have all the other information, you don't need to use the new character sheet, but you can edit in add any weapons + plant manipulation powers you want her to have as you come up with them.
@Alloria

Here it is!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3338611#post_3338611

Again, since you have all the other information, you don't need to use the new character sheet, but you can edit in add any weapons + plant manipulation powers you want her to have as you come up with them.
Ok, thanks! :)
Ok, thanks! :)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
[quote name="finalhunt" date="2024-05-18 11:03:36" ] [quote name="Fishtastic" date="2024-05-18 11:02:13" ] [quote name="finalhunt" date="2024-05-18 10:55:33" ] @/Fishtastic That’s a lot of awesome ideas my goodness… might make some of them into my own OCs for later use if that’s okay. :D [/quote] Absolutely! Please do use as much as you want! I want to add every plant that has ever existed to the list. I’m beginning to get bummed cus we can’t possibly use them all lol [/quote] That’s gonna be a very long list hahah. I’ve been getting into plants and stuff recently so this is all pretty cool, will definitely be using one of your ideas for later (the Belladonna one)! Thank you!! [/quote] Final, should I save Belladonna for you? And a species of coffee/tea for you Fish? [emoji=special eyes size=1] Also, Fish, it's gotta be illegal for one person to know so much about plants. Or for someone to be able to drop so many fire ideas. Definitely feel free to keep adding to that list haha. And yes, spiritual meanings of plants are allowed as powers! You're motivating me to up my game and tighten up Elise's powers.
finalhunt wrote on 2024-05-18 11:03:36:
Fishtastic wrote on 2024-05-18 11:02:13:

That’s gonna be a very long list hahah. I’ve been getting into plants and stuff recently so this is all pretty cool, will definitely be using one of your ideas for later (the Belladonna one)! Thank you!!

Final, should I save Belladonna for you? And a species of coffee/tea for you Fish?

Also, Fish, it's gotta be illegal for one person to know so much about plants. Or for someone to be able to drop so many fire ideas. Definitely feel free to keep adding to that list haha.

And yes, spiritual meanings of plants are allowed as powers! You're motivating me to up my game and tighten up Elise's powers.
biao, I planned to use the Belladonna idea for an OC somewhere else, so there is no need to, but thank you for asking! And yeah, Fish has a great deal of awesome ideas there… giving me lots of inspiration

i have been working on this sheet for too long but it is a creative day therefore-
biao, I planned to use the Belladonna idea for an OC somewhere else, so there is no need to, but thank you for asking! And yeah, Fish has a great deal of awesome ideas there… giving me lots of inspiration

i have been working on this sheet for too long but it is a creative day therefore-
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15