Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There Will Come Soft Rains // OOC. Open.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
[quote name="MidnightSun" date="2024-05-25 18:28:51" ] Indrid (belladona) is finished! I won't get arrested yet. I have too much writing I want to do. [/quote] As someone who has thought about giving characters a lasso but never actually done it: yes. Also, Indrid’s backstory is wonderful <3
MidnightSun wrote on 2024-05-25 18:28:51:
Indrid (belladona) is finished! I won't get arrested yet. I have too much writing I want to do.

As someone who has thought about giving characters a lasso but never actually done it: yes. Also, Indrid’s backstory is wonderful <3
Indrid (my phone autocorrected his name to I dried and I died) is either going to get along so well with both Annie and Hakuran or be super annoyed with them both it’s not funny. Annie will see his lasso and go “western buddy!” and not leave him alone until they have a western movie marathon. Hakuran will mostly want to trade either sewing tips or medical observations. Might even try to foist some of his embroidered stuff on Indrid. Either way he’s not escaping these two any time soon.

This trio is going to be hyper, calm, and reluctant.
Indrid (my phone autocorrected his name to I dried and I died) is either going to get along so well with both Annie and Hakuran or be super annoyed with them both it’s not funny. Annie will see his lasso and go “western buddy!” and not leave him alone until they have a western movie marathon. Hakuran will mostly want to trade either sewing tips or medical observations. Might even try to foist some of his embroidered stuff on Indrid. Either way he’s not escaping these two any time soon.

This trio is going to be hyper, calm, and reluctant.
oulcMpY.gif
Quick question, could everyone using a colour for their dialogue tell us what named colour/hex code they're using? For easier access!
Mine is color=Lightblue
Quick question, could everyone using a colour for their dialogue tell us what named colour/hex code they're using? For easier access!
Mine is color=Lightblue
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
I'm using color=e30959
I'm using color=e30959
Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable through profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
Hakuran =Mediumorchid
Annie=Saddlebrown
Hakuran =Mediumorchid
Annie=Saddlebrown
oulcMpY.gif
Also if anyone needs translations for what Annie is saying I will give it.
Also if anyone needs translations for what Annie is saying I will give it.
oulcMpY.gif
The last few are done! Once again, let me know if anything needs changing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/H8yAnXM.png[/img]
The last few are done! Once again, let me know if anything needs changing.
H8yAnXM.png
Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable through profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
Ohh, your art is amazing as always!

Also, Alloria, your response in particular is giving me life because Maia caught almost exactly what I was going for haha. It shouldn't be an issue anymore though because we shot the Catastrophe! Though making noise well come with its own problems, as well something else that's going to give the support characters a role to play soon enough. c:

Absolutely do follow through though, and feel free to kill everything. GM post will be coming after all the violence is done.
Ohh, your art is amazing as always!

Also, Alloria, your response in particular is giving me life because Maia caught almost exactly what I was going for haha. It shouldn't be an issue anymore though because we shot the Catastrophe! Though making noise well come with its own problems, as well something else that's going to give the support characters a role to play soon enough. c:

Absolutely do follow through though, and feel free to kill everything. GM post will be coming after all the violence is done.
I've been playing fallout 4 recently and this scene is making me think about how hard it is to shoot the bloatflies when they're moving towards me. Not sure if anyone here has experienced my pain.

Not gonna lie, Indrid was napping on the plane and is walk out confused that all the action is over.
I've been playing fallout 4 recently and this scene is making me think about how hard it is to shoot the bloatflies when they're moving towards me. Not sure if anyone here has experienced my pain.

Not gonna lie, Indrid was napping on the plane and is walk out confused that all the action is over.
iBXbO0M.png
Hi everyone.
A bit late, but hopefully better late than never, Jade (Nepenthes) joined too.
Hope we will all have a blast.

Jade's colour is spring, hex #A9A032 (changed from jungles as it was barely visible to be honest)
Hi everyone.
A bit late, but hopefully better late than never, Jade (Nepenthes) joined too.
Hope we will all have a blast.

Jade's colour is spring, hex #A9A032 (changed from jungles as it was barely visible to be honest)
My Dragons for Your Fodder
For dragon swaps, breeds I like: Coatls, Guardians, Imperials, Obelisks, Pearlcatchers, Skydancers. The rest I am most likely trading off.
Looking to join a hatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15