Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59
[quote=Friday Daily Question]Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.[/quote] 17, if I'm gonna have to deal with cicadas, I think the longer gap between emergences would be much better for me. xD
Friday Daily Question wrote:
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

17, if I'm gonna have to deal with cicadas, I think the longer gap between emergences would be much better for me. xD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote=Question of the Day]Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.[/quote] Lucky number 13! Plus I love a good horror movie, and Friday the 13th is a pretty classic day in horror.
Question of the Day wrote:
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

Lucky number 13! Plus I love a good horror movie, and Friday the 13th is a pretty classic day in horror.
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="sp580s" date="2024-05-23 22:52:29" ] [size=4][b]Daily Question: [/b]Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.[/size] [/quote] It's often considered an unlucky number but I'm partial to 13. Baker's dozen!
sp580s wrote on 2024-05-23 22:52:29:

Daily Question:

It's often considered an unlucky number but I'm partial to 13. Baker's dozen!
qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifgWy7Gj5.png

13 for me, especially on a Friday like this one ^^

13 for me, especially on a Friday like this one ^^
PEQy314.png
QOTD Friday - Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

I'm a 13 kinda gal myself! but 17 is ok, too.
QOTD Friday - Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

I'm a 13 kinda gal myself! but 17 is ok, too.
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?

They're both lovely prime numbers, but I'll go with 17!

They're both lovely prime numbers, but I'll go with 17!
gdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
[quote]Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?[/quote] 13, for some reason. It’s an ‘unlucky’ number in a lot of places, but it’s more visually appealing to me.
Quote:

13, for some reason. It’s an ‘unlucky’ number in a lot of places, but it’s more visually appealing to me.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I like 13 more cause I was born on 13th :3
I like 13 more cause I was born on 13th :3
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
Friday QOTD: Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

17! I think the number 7 is just so pleasing to look at.
Friday QOTD: Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

17! I think the number 7 is just so pleasing to look at.
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

Going to go with 17! I vibe with it more. Not that 13 bothers me for any superstitious reasons, I think 13 is neat because of all of that. But 17 just feels nicer.

Going to go with 17! I vibe with it more. Not that 13 bothers me for any superstitious reasons, I think 13 is neat because of all of that. But 17 just feels nicer.
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59