Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Petrified or Strike?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Torn between these two genes for a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94389891]dusthide of mine[/url]. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4553802&skin=56170&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AlQjZtn.png[/img] [list] [*]Strike: 7 [*]Petrified: 4 [/list]
Torn between these two genes for a dusthide of mine.
scry?sdid=4553802&skin=56170&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
AlQjZtn.png
  • Strike: 7
  • Petrified: 4
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce
Ooh, that's a tough one... I think I vote Petrified, because it helps the accent stand out more~
Ooh, that's a tough one... I think I vote Petrified, because it helps the accent stand out more~
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
strike. I like the richer green, and also you already have lode, so using not-petrified is nicer to switch things up.
strike. I like the richer green, and also you already have lode, so using not-petrified is nicer to switch things up.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
Petrified. :)
Petrified. :)
2mC6k5T.png
Strike !
Strike !
Ptrified gives more consistent greens throughout the dragon, so it gets my vote.
Ptrified gives more consistent greens throughout the dragon, so it gets my vote.
Petrified! It matches the accent colours of the secondary better imo
Petrified! It matches the accent colours of the secondary better imo
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Oooh, both look good! I vote strike, I like having non-matching primary & secondary genes to make things more interesting, plus I like how it’s darker around the wing area.
Oooh, both look good! I vote strike, I like having non-matching primary & secondary genes to make things more interesting, plus I like how it’s darker around the wing area.
alPnWye.png3mRCtgv.pngWj3N42A.pnguPmWqKd.pngEypKCgu.png ezgif-5-24c6881ba1.png
I am going to be very unhelpful, and say I think strike looks better. I feel that with petrified the details around her face get lost.
I am going to be very unhelpful, and say I think strike looks better. I feel that with petrified the details around her face get lost.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[quote name="Achaius" date="2024-05-22 21:02:01" ] strike. I like the richer green, and also you already have lode, so using not-petrified is nicer to switch things up. [/quote] Seconding this, the different pattern is more interesting on the eyes
Achaius wrote on 2024-05-22 21:02:01:

Seconding this, the different pattern is more interesting on the eyes
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page