Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57

Year One, Moon Eleven. Current Season: Leaffall.
Event Roll: 27, 4 - Sickness; 37, 82 - Rouge Attack.
While out training with his apprentice, a rouge attacks Thrushsong! The rouge notices Wishpaw and goes to attack him instead, but Thrushsong stops the cat, attacking them and ordering Wishpaw to go back to camp and get some cats. By the time Wishpaw got back with a patrol, including Fluffybelly, Thrushsong had chased off the rouge but was severely injured. Fluffybelly told Wishpaw that she wouldn't be able to save him, and all they could do was let him peacefully pass to Starclan.

A few days later, a bout of sickness spreads as Lightlily, Steadyspirit, Wishpaw and Noblepaw catch what is probably a cold. Both Raccooncatcher and Fluffybelly are confident they will get through this as long as they rest up. Wishpaw and Noblepaw are both bummed out that they cant train for a while, and the two end up talking to each other more as they recover in the medicine den, sometimes even keeping up the older cats in the den too. They didnt mind though.

After a while of thinking, Cloudflower eventually tells Snowglare that she was nervous when Snowglare first asked her to be her mate. But after some thinking, she decided that yes, she would be her mate. The two shecatsare officially together!

Sootsteps wants to ask Antlerprance to be her mate, but one day she notices the cat talking to Chesterwhisker a bit too closely. Maybe shes just overthinking it.

Raccooncatcher abd Fluffybelly are confident now that Ember and Moonspot were together before Ember joined the clan, and will consult Starclan on what to do next moon.
Thrushsong has passed and joined the ranks of Starclan. Cloudflower and Snowglare are now mates!

NOTES:
not a lot todat but YIPPEE SNOWCLOUD IS CANON!! rng decided it liked me today.

not too mad about thrushsongs death, i kinda forgot he existed lol. poor wishpaw tho. at least he'll have noblepaw to talk to now, the two are friends ^_^

also the DRAMA of embermoon goes wild

Year One, Moon Eleven. Current Season: Leaffall.
Event Roll: 27, 4 - Sickness; 37, 82 - Rouge Attack.
While out training with his apprentice, a rouge attacks Thrushsong! The rouge notices Wishpaw and goes to attack him instead, but Thrushsong stops the cat, attacking them and ordering Wishpaw to go back to camp and get some cats. By the time Wishpaw got back with a patrol, including Fluffybelly, Thrushsong had chased off the rouge but was severely injured. Fluffybelly told Wishpaw that she wouldn't be able to save him, and all they could do was let him peacefully pass to Starclan.

A few days later, a bout of sickness spreads as Lightlily, Steadyspirit, Wishpaw and Noblepaw catch what is probably a cold. Both Raccooncatcher and Fluffybelly are confident they will get through this as long as they rest up. Wishpaw and Noblepaw are both bummed out that they cant train for a while, and the two end up talking to each other more as they recover in the medicine den, sometimes even keeping up the older cats in the den too. They didnt mind though.

After a while of thinking, Cloudflower eventually tells Snowglare that she was nervous when Snowglare first asked her to be her mate. But after some thinking, she decided that yes, she would be her mate. The two shecatsare officially together!

Sootsteps wants to ask Antlerprance to be her mate, but one day she notices the cat talking to Chesterwhisker a bit too closely. Maybe shes just overthinking it.

Raccooncatcher abd Fluffybelly are confident now that Ember and Moonspot were together before Ember joined the clan, and will consult Starclan on what to do next moon.
Thrushsong has passed and joined the ranks of Starclan. Cloudflower and Snowglare are now mates!

NOTES:
not a lot todat but YIPPEE SNOWCLOUD IS CANON!! rng decided it liked me today.

not too mad about thrushsongs death, i kinda forgot he existed lol. poor wishpaw tho. at least he'll have noblepaw to talk to now, the two are friends ^_^

also the DRAMA of embermoon goes wild
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
Year 7 / Moon 2 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 30

Ivytail is done waiting for her mate to return, and she sets out on her own to find him. Henfeather sees her traveling on the River Crossing beyond Sunclan and refuses to let her daughter go alone. Together, they travel to twoleg territory where they hear whispers of a group of cats, who keep cats as prisoners and force them to fight for entertainment. Ivytail doesn't want to believe that Wildfur would get caught up in something like that, but thinking of it, he would be too polite to decline getting catnapped. Henfeather and Ivytail travel sneak through the alleyways and finally find where the prisoners are being kept. Sure enough, they peak a sad Wildur in a crate, and the crates are being patrolled by several scary-looking cats. They wait until night when the guards are less alert, and they sneak up to Wildfur's crate and break open the contraption holding the door shut. Wildfur, pleasantly surprised, rubs noses with Ivytail and then Henfeather. However, the display brings the attention of the guards, and the Sunclan warriors are forced until they can't anymore. Within the next quarter moon, they return to Sunclan, the other senior warriors try to scold them for running away. However, they change their mind when they realize that Wildfur has finally returned. In the end, Wildfur rejoins Sunclan!

Foxflame is the most excited to see the warriors return, being reunited with her littermate at long last and knowing that Henfeather has returned safe and sound.

Willowtuft, realizing that Fidgetfeather is too awkward to ever confess, decides to go ahead and admit both of their feelings out loud. Fidgetfeather is relieved that it's finally out in the open and agrees to be mates with Willowtuft!

Notes:

After two long years (aka 24 days), Wildfur is back. The 30-moon mark is getting closer, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get back Bloomshine. However, I'm happy enough with this.

Year 7 / Moon 2 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 30

Ivytail is done waiting for her mate to return, and she sets out on her own to find him. Henfeather sees her traveling on the River Crossing beyond Sunclan and refuses to let her daughter go alone. Together, they travel to twoleg territory where they hear whispers of a group of cats, who keep cats as prisoners and force them to fight for entertainment. Ivytail doesn't want to believe that Wildfur would get caught up in something like that, but thinking of it, he would be too polite to decline getting catnapped. Henfeather and Ivytail travel sneak through the alleyways and finally find where the prisoners are being kept. Sure enough, they peak a sad Wildur in a crate, and the crates are being patrolled by several scary-looking cats. They wait until night when the guards are less alert, and they sneak up to Wildfur's crate and break open the contraption holding the door shut. Wildfur, pleasantly surprised, rubs noses with Ivytail and then Henfeather. However, the display brings the attention of the guards, and the Sunclan warriors are forced until they can't anymore. Within the next quarter moon, they return to Sunclan, the other senior warriors try to scold them for running away. However, they change their mind when they realize that Wildfur has finally returned. In the end, Wildfur rejoins Sunclan!

Foxflame is the most excited to see the warriors return, being reunited with her littermate at long last and knowing that Henfeather has returned safe and sound.

Willowtuft, realizing that Fidgetfeather is too awkward to ever confess, decides to go ahead and admit both of their feelings out loud. Fidgetfeather is relieved that it's finally out in the open and agrees to be mates with Willowtuft!

Notes:

After two long years (aka 24 days), Wildfur is back. The 30-moon mark is getting closer, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get back Bloomshine. However, I'm happy enough with this.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your (very late) daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already!

To compensate for pushing out this daily reminder so late, here are two more loners! I know I said I would give the l/r corner a bit of a break, but it was starting to look sparse.

Hazel (Female, 72 moons old)
This soft brown cat once lived in a colony of healers dedicated to helping those in need. However, she eventually felt like the colony had plenty of healers and didn't need her help, so she struck out on her own. She has had to opportunity to teach many cats how to heal but longed to settle down in a community again. She's a bit fussy and pushy, but generally kind hearted. Perhaps she'll settle in amongst your warriors?

Rain (Female, 45 moons old)
This cat has a white pelt with black speckles and has long been a wanderer. Though she's met many cats on the road, she's never truly bonded with any of them. As such, her loneliness has long since driven her from place to place. She's quite laid back and lives life at her own pace, but will easily adapt if the situation calls for it. Perhaps she'll find a home in your clan?
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your (very late) daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already!

To compensate for pushing out this daily reminder so late, here are two more loners! I know I said I would give the l/r corner a bit of a break, but it was starting to look sparse.

Hazel (Female, 72 moons old)
This soft brown cat once lived in a colony of healers dedicated to helping those in need. However, she eventually felt like the colony had plenty of healers and didn't need her help, so she struck out on her own. She has had to opportunity to teach many cats how to heal but longed to settle down in a community again. She's a bit fussy and pushy, but generally kind hearted. Perhaps she'll settle in amongst your warriors?

Rain (Female, 45 moons old)
This cat has a white pelt with black speckles and has long been a wanderer. Though she's met many cats on the road, she's never truly bonded with any of them. As such, her loneliness has long since driven her from place to place. She's quite laid back and lives life at her own pace, but will easily adapt if the situation calls for it. Perhaps she'll find a home in your clan?
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Year 7 - Moon 76 – Green-leaf (1/3)
(34)
  • As green-leaf begins, the clan cats enjoy the warming weather. In particular, Archstar and Icefang can't help but enjoy watching their kits grow up, while Spiderflower and Steadyflame enjoy their final days.
  • Tawnyclaw, Goosecry, Thrushkit, and Rustkit have recovered from their injuries!
  • Now that Thrushkit and Rustkit have recovered from their injuries, and Flintkit and Sootkit have become old enough, Archstar decides to apprentice the four all at once! Thrushpaw, Rustpaw, and Flintpaw, are apprenticed to Stonejaw, Hardtack, and Tulipheart respectively, while Sootpaw opts to become a healer apprentice and thus will be mentored by Rabbitspot.
  • Goosecry has 2 kits! She names them Swankit and Snowkit.

Year 7 - Moon 77 – Green-leaf (2/3)
(59)
  • A sudden prey shortage occurs! Despite the clan's best efforts, Tulipheart, Steadyflame, and Boldkit starve to death. As the clan mourns their deaths, Archstar chooses Aspenshadow to replace Tulipheart as Flintpaw's mentor.
  • After much deliberation, Archstar chooses Frostthorn to become the clan's new deputy.
  • Later on in the moon, Spiderflower passes away from old age. The clan mourns him deeply, especially the last of their and Spiderflower's kits, Rabbitspot, and their grand-kits.
  • Tawnyclaw is expecting!
  • After the two spend a lot of time trying to find prey together, Stonejaw starts crushing on Leapingfish!

Lore Bits/Notes:
Not as detailed as I would have liked to be, but hopefully I'll be able to be more detailed tomorrow. I'm also sad to see Spiderflower and Steadyflame go, though those two had a really good run.
Year 7 - Moon 76 – Green-leaf (1/3)
(34)
  • As green-leaf begins, the clan cats enjoy the warming weather. In particular, Archstar and Icefang can't help but enjoy watching their kits grow up, while Spiderflower and Steadyflame enjoy their final days.
  • Tawnyclaw, Goosecry, Thrushkit, and Rustkit have recovered from their injuries!
  • Now that Thrushkit and Rustkit have recovered from their injuries, and Flintkit and Sootkit have become old enough, Archstar decides to apprentice the four all at once! Thrushpaw, Rustpaw, and Flintpaw, are apprenticed to Stonejaw, Hardtack, and Tulipheart respectively, while Sootpaw opts to become a healer apprentice and thus will be mentored by Rabbitspot.
  • Goosecry has 2 kits! She names them Swankit and Snowkit.

Year 7 - Moon 77 – Green-leaf (2/3)
(59)
  • A sudden prey shortage occurs! Despite the clan's best efforts, Tulipheart, Steadyflame, and Boldkit starve to death. As the clan mourns their deaths, Archstar chooses Aspenshadow to replace Tulipheart as Flintpaw's mentor.
  • After much deliberation, Archstar chooses Frostthorn to become the clan's new deputy.
  • Later on in the moon, Spiderflower passes away from old age. The clan mourns him deeply, especially the last of their and Spiderflower's kits, Rabbitspot, and their grand-kits.
  • Tawnyclaw is expecting!
  • After the two spend a lot of time trying to find prey together, Stonejaw starts crushing on Leapingfish!

Lore Bits/Notes:
Not as detailed as I would have liked to be, but hopefully I'll be able to be more detailed tomorrow. I'm also sad to see Spiderflower and Steadyflame go, though those two had a really good run.
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
TwilightClan
Year 1 - Moon 7 - leaf-fall(1/3)
Roll: 77

Mistlight decided to take a long walk today, and Streamwing wasn't that worried, since she was a warrior and all. However, when her daughter didn't return, she quickly became anxious while Wisteriastar sent a patrol to find her. Sadly, they found Mistlight's body in the middle of the forest, and the medicine cats couldn't find out why she died. As the warriors sat vigil for their lost clanmate, the cats all assumed that she was attacked by a predator.

Doeleap earned her aura! It's a dark brown one, and her clanmates, particularly Splashwater, are happy for the tortoiseshell.

Darkface and Vibrantheart are pining for each other for 2 moons.

Gingerpaw and Sagepaw are now warriors, Gingerfoot and Sageclaw! And Bluepaw is now a proud Medicine Cat Blueflower!

Thawkit is ready to be an apprentice. He is called Thawpaw, and is apprenticed by Darkface.
TwilightClan
Year 1 - Moon 7 - leaf-fall(1/3)
Roll: 77

Mistlight decided to take a long walk today, and Streamwing wasn't that worried, since she was a warrior and all. However, when her daughter didn't return, she quickly became anxious while Wisteriastar sent a patrol to find her. Sadly, they found Mistlight's body in the middle of the forest, and the medicine cats couldn't find out why she died. As the warriors sat vigil for their lost clanmate, the cats all assumed that she was attacked by a predator.

Doeleap earned her aura! It's a dark brown one, and her clanmates, particularly Splashwater, are happy for the tortoiseshell.

Darkface and Vibrantheart are pining for each other for 2 moons.

Gingerpaw and Sagepaw are now warriors, Gingerfoot and Sageclaw! And Bluepaw is now a proud Medicine Cat Blueflower!

Thawkit is ready to be an apprentice. He is called Thawpaw, and is apprenticed by Darkface.
hu72dVR.png
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive]Forestclan[/size][/font][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5]Year 4 - Moon 51 - newleaf (3/3)[/size] [b]Roll: 52, 2[/b][/center] The kits in the nursery are all energetic, and eager to learn. Icestar made Silverkit, Sweetkit, and Lakekit apprentices a moon earlier. Silverpaw is apprenticed by Freezewing, Sweetpaw by Ivoryshine, and Lakepaw is a medicine cat apprentice. Breezestripe's kits will probably be apprentices by the next two moons. Actually, a few days ago, Icestar made Applepaw a warrior named Appleleaf. Snowpaw, bored of being the only apprentice in the clan (Swanpaw is in the nursery den), is happy to greet the new ones. Saffronleaf gave birth to 4 kits! The silver and blue molly is Pondkit, the brown tom with dark gray specks is Stagkit, the calico and brown tom is Springkit, and the dark gray molly is Riverkit. Lilacheart starts to crush on Pureheart. [s]------------[/s] @/Gadriel Oh my gosh! We might have a telepath or something because Clearwing and Bubbleshine's kits are Snowpaw and Swanpaw XD so cool! I guess since they both have 'heart' for their end name, they bond together? (Lilacheart and Pureheart) My lair is starting to fill with cats. Sadly I'll have to remove a lot when RNG picks the odd number.
Forestclan
Year 4 - Moon 51 - newleaf (3/3)

Roll: 52, 2

The kits in the nursery are all energetic, and eager to learn. Icestar made Silverkit, Sweetkit, and Lakekit apprentices a moon earlier. Silverpaw is apprenticed by Freezewing, Sweetpaw by Ivoryshine, and Lakepaw is a medicine cat apprentice. Breezestripe's kits will probably be apprentices by the next two moons. Actually, a few days ago, Icestar made Applepaw a warrior named Appleleaf. Snowpaw, bored of being the only apprentice in the clan (Swanpaw is in the nursery den), is happy to greet the new ones.

Saffronleaf gave birth to 4 kits! The silver and blue molly is Pondkit, the brown tom with dark gray specks is Stagkit, the calico and brown tom is Springkit, and the dark gray molly is Riverkit.

Lilacheart starts to crush on Pureheart.

@/Gadriel
Oh my gosh! We might have a telepath or something because Clearwing and Bubbleshine's kits are Snowpaw and Swanpaw XD so cool!
I guess since they both have 'heart' for their end name, they bond together? (Lilacheart and Pureheart)
My lair is starting to fill with cats. Sadly I'll have to remove a lot when RNG picks the odd number.
RCD2mOL.png
[size=5][center][b] [size=7][font=Baskerville Old Face][u]Perchclan[/size] [rule] Year 1, Moon 3 | Season: Newleaf [u]Roll: 16, then 6 and 2! For the mate roll, a 1 [emoji=banescale scared size=1][/u] Love seems to be in the air in Perchclan! Luckymist confessed their feelings to Tinypurr, who felt the same way. The two have become mates! Later in the moon, Luckymist falls pregnant, and moves to the nursery. Troutpaw was given her warrior name of Troutswoop. Tinypurr is proud, thankful his careful training has paid off. [rule] [/center]
Perchclan

Year 1, Moon 3 | Season: Newleaf

Roll: 16, then 6 and 2! For the mate roll, a 1

Love seems to be in the air in Perchclan! Luckymist confessed their feelings to Tinypurr, who felt the same way. The two have become mates! Later in the moon, Luckymist falls pregnant, and moves to the nursery.

Troutpaw was given her warrior name of Troutswoop. Tinypurr is proud, thankful his careful training has paid off.

Orion | They/He | Time: FR+3
The Revelers

Year 3 - Moon 8 - Autumn

Roll: 89, 5
  • Dapple, Thunder, Eric, Starling and Flurry all go missing. The total number of cats who'd disappeared this year is close to 15, and it's obvious that it's time to do something about it. Jester and Grim arrange investigations around the territory, searching for Twoleg traps, or any other hints as to what could be the cause behind these events. Perhaps an answer will be found next moon.
  • Sensing danger on the horizon, Onyx decides Lily has trained for long enough. He approves of her graduation, and she officially becomes the group's second medic. Although she's still a little inexperienced, with Onyx offering hints here and there, she's sure to grow into her role in no time.
  • Storm's in a foul mood these days: her sister is long dead, many of her good friends have vanished, and only two of her kits are still around. Worse yet, Diego is too busy with his new parental duties to spare much time for her. On a bad day, she snaps at Sofia over some unimportant remark. Before anything more violent occurs, Honey interjects and calms the silver tabby down. The whole thing causes a bit of a scene, leading to even more tension within the group.

Up-to date doc.

for some reason i am constantly rolling the missing patrol thing, and it just took the only two cats who could get pregnant with mate rolls. pain.

on a brighter note, the same name saga is hilarious to follow! the snow/swanpaws should start a band or something.
The Revelers

Year 3 - Moon 8 - Autumn

Roll: 89, 5
  • Dapple, Thunder, Eric, Starling and Flurry all go missing. The total number of cats who'd disappeared this year is close to 15, and it's obvious that it's time to do something about it. Jester and Grim arrange investigations around the territory, searching for Twoleg traps, or any other hints as to what could be the cause behind these events. Perhaps an answer will be found next moon.
  • Sensing danger on the horizon, Onyx decides Lily has trained for long enough. He approves of her graduation, and she officially becomes the group's second medic. Although she's still a little inexperienced, with Onyx offering hints here and there, she's sure to grow into her role in no time.
  • Storm's in a foul mood these days: her sister is long dead, many of her good friends have vanished, and only two of her kits are still around. Worse yet, Diego is too busy with his new parental duties to spare much time for her. On a bad day, she snaps at Sofia over some unimportant remark. Before anything more violent occurs, Honey interjects and calms the silver tabby down. The whole thing causes a bit of a scene, leading to even more tension within the group.

Up-to date doc.

for some reason i am constantly rolling the missing patrol thing, and it just took the only two cats who could get pregnant with mate rolls. pain.

on a brighter note, the same name saga is hilarious to follow! the snow/swanpaws should start a band or something.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
FjordClan

Year 3 - Moon 2 - Leafbare (3/3)
Event Rolls: 36, 4

Where'd these kittens come from? Generate a number between 1-6 to see how many kits are found during a patrol.

Aging Roll: 2

I will now introduce an aging roll for cats that have lived past 200 moons, where they have a 1 in 4 chance (a 1 when rolling 1-4) of passing away (or losing one life) every moon.

Moosestar survives this moon.

A FjordClan patrol finds four kits alone in a cold burrow. The trail of the parent has gone cold - literally, as the snowy weather has wiped any evidence of what happened clean. The kits are brought back to camp and Lichenbloom agrees to watch over them until they're big enough to be apprentices. They are named Emberkit, Bearkit, Firkit, and Dreamkit.

Moosestar is over 200 moons old now. The once big, strong, and proud leader now spends most of his time in his nest while Saltwater attends to the duties of the clan.

Dawnpaw, Snowypaw, and Boulderpaw's training is nearing completion. Their mentors plan to assess them next moon.

Aurora asks Dawnpaw to help her train, and Dawnpaw agrees . . . if only to show off his moves. (Aurora will confess in 2 moons.)

Crowcall admits to her close friend, Ravenfrost, that she has a crush on the older warrior Gullfeather. Ravenfrost laughs and tells her that birds of a feather really do flock together. (Crowcall will confess in 3 moons.)

Notes: I'm trying a new format~
FjordClan

Year 3 - Moon 2 - Leafbare (3/3)
Event Rolls: 36, 4

Where'd these kittens come from? Generate a number between 1-6 to see how many kits are found during a patrol.

Aging Roll: 2

I will now introduce an aging roll for cats that have lived past 200 moons, where they have a 1 in 4 chance (a 1 when rolling 1-4) of passing away (or losing one life) every moon.

Moosestar survives this moon.

A FjordClan patrol finds four kits alone in a cold burrow. The trail of the parent has gone cold - literally, as the snowy weather has wiped any evidence of what happened clean. The kits are brought back to camp and Lichenbloom agrees to watch over them until they're big enough to be apprentices. They are named Emberkit, Bearkit, Firkit, and Dreamkit.

Moosestar is over 200 moons old now. The once big, strong, and proud leader now spends most of his time in his nest while Saltwater attends to the duties of the clan.

Dawnpaw, Snowypaw, and Boulderpaw's training is nearing completion. Their mentors plan to assess them next moon.

Aurora asks Dawnpaw to help her train, and Dawnpaw agrees . . . if only to show off his moves. (Aurora will confess in 2 moons.)

Crowcall admits to her close friend, Ravenfrost, that she has a crush on the older warrior Gullfeather. Ravenfrost laughs and tells her that birds of a feather really do flock together. (Crowcall will confess in 3 moons.)

Notes: I'm trying a new format~
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
quick note: the name thing is pretty funny to see lol. i had a snowpaw too when j first started birchclan, but she's snowglare now!

birchclan update may be a little late since ill be busy today
quick note: the name thing is pretty funny to see lol. i had a snowpaw too when j first started birchclan, but she's snowglare now!

birchclan update may be a little late since ill be busy today
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57