Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
When you realize no one actually cares if you live or die
When you realize no one actually cares if you live or die
PJb908Z.png
I’m allowing myself to be in denial about how hard it’ll be to clear out the flowerbed. Like…most of the weeds are dead. It’s not like the front yard where 75% of it is waist-high green weeds/grass. It might take some elbow grease, but it might not be hard.
I’m allowing myself to be in denial about how hard it’ll be to clear out the flowerbed. Like…most of the weeds are dead. It’s not like the front yard where 75% of it is waist-high green weeds/grass. It might take some elbow grease, but it might not be hard.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
just bought the wrong gene. nice. time to wait for it to sell to get the right one. -_-

edit bc thought 2: not to sound impatient, but it seems like artists here just go inactive immediately after i commission them. i see activity until i want one and they disappear. i don’t mind waiting but the amount of times i see quick turnarounds only for me to be next and get no response yet.. unlucky coincidence
just bought the wrong gene. nice. time to wait for it to sell to get the right one. -_-

edit bc thought 2: not to sound impatient, but it seems like artists here just go inactive immediately after i commission them. i see activity until i want one and they disappear. i don’t mind waiting but the amount of times i see quick turnarounds only for me to be next and get no response yet.. unlucky coincidence
zVzI8uZ.jpg
person with the tiger mount instapulling... girl what are you in such a hurry for
person with the tiger mount instapulling... girl what are you in such a hurry for
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
bnuuy...
bnuuy...
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
My social battery is drained ugh
My social battery is drained ugh
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
Gave up 1k gems to print an accent for someone
It feels really good

I’ll deliver it tomorrow!
Gave up 1k gems to print an accent for someone
It feels really good

I’ll deliver it tomorrow!
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
Big sky light look cool wow
Big sky light look cool wow
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
oh good lird (soso many thoughts and ideas its actually overwhelming loll)
oh good lird (soso many thoughts and ideas its actually overwhelming loll)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
Yesterday I was gonna post something here but I wasn't paying attention to time, so when I pressed submit it didn't go through cuz it was maintenance lol

Anyways this is going to be the first time I see my signature in a forum! Yippeeee
Yesterday I was gonna post something here but I wasn't paying attention to time, so when I pressed submit it didn't go through cuz it was maintenance lol

Anyways this is going to be the first time I see my signature in a forum! Yippeeee
windanim3.gif ll0CfnD.png
9mo43PR.png
kHBaXec.png
588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png FObX7rS.png
rFZTOiI.png
Free buttons
cdLumSp.gif