Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
that sad feeling when you find the only dragon on the entire site with the hatch date and colors you are looking for, but the user has been inactive for 3 years so will probably never log back on FR to see your message about buying it. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
that sad feeling when you find the only dragon on the entire site with the hatch date and colors you are looking for, but the user has been inactive for 3 years so will probably never log back on FR to see your message about buying it.
>> sales
My curiosity is both a blessing and a curse.
My curiosity is both a blessing and a curse.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
WHY are the sophomores coming with us there is barely any room for the rest of us as it
WHY are the sophomores coming with us there is barely any room for the rest of us as it
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I miss you so much mom... [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=coatl sad size=1] (She's in the hospital and I don't know how long she has to stay there. Thankfully, it's not life-threatening and she will survive, but I still miss her and I hope she's okay and can go home soon.)
I miss you so much mom...

(She's in the hospital and I don't know how long she has to stay there. Thankfully, it's not life-threatening and she will survive, but I still miss her and I hope she's okay and can go home soon.)
Got a lot of catching up to do!
Got a lot of catching up to do!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Love fast-traveling to a spot and walking face first into a four-way enclave/raider/super mutant/talon company battle and having all of them turn their attention on me.
Love fast-traveling to a spot and walking face first into a four-way enclave/raider/super mutant/talon company battle and having all of them turn their attention on me.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
I grossly overestimated my abilities. But at the very least I tried?
I really do not deserve to study there, do I?

Self-sabotage strikes again.
I grossly overestimated my abilities. But at the very least I tried?
I really do not deserve to study there, do I?

Self-sabotage strikes again.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
Finally launched Stellaris again after a year or two of not touching the game. Thoughts:
1. they did the starfish dirty when they made the plushie version of it, they had the oppurtunity to have a full-body but instead it's just the guy's head...

2. I don't think I'll be giving paradox any more money, even though toxoids looks cool. Using AI for an AI character (in a newer expansion) doesn't excuse the use of AI. The only excuse is budget, and considering they're paradox I can only assume the developers likely had the money to get by without needing an AI to do things for them.

3. I haven't actually played the game itself in a few years but I definitely need to learn how to make army and actually do war because that is my greatest weakness and I must overcome it if I am to survive till endgame. I have faith in my newest guys though.

edit: Also how the heck did I make Callie, a deaf character with white patches on her skin and i only just found out about a syndrome that causes all of those things-
Finally launched Stellaris again after a year or two of not touching the game. Thoughts:
1. they did the starfish dirty when they made the plushie version of it, they had the oppurtunity to have a full-body but instead it's just the guy's head...

2. I don't think I'll be giving paradox any more money, even though toxoids looks cool. Using AI for an AI character (in a newer expansion) doesn't excuse the use of AI. The only excuse is budget, and considering they're paradox I can only assume the developers likely had the money to get by without needing an AI to do things for them.

3. I haven't actually played the game itself in a few years but I definitely need to learn how to make army and actually do war because that is my greatest weakness and I must overcome it if I am to survive till endgame. I have faith in my newest guys though.

edit: Also how the heck did I make Callie, a deaf character with white patches on her skin and i only just found out about a syndrome that causes all of those things-
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
No one really cares about my current thoughts
No one really cares about my current thoughts
Untitled137-20230810200516.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
why did we sacrifice signal for faster internet *rolls around and cries*
why did we sacrifice signal for faster internet *rolls around and cries*
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
hvrjv.gifxgOAl.gif20acM.gifQ7SQ21.pngwXMaX1.pngXxdUq1.pnggBa9Y1.pngYLUaT1.pngZaEsR1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png