Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Upcoming festival cycle
1 2 3
oh my god, I'd LOVE more scenes. Churnscar Wharf, please. Flotsam Town also
oh my god, I'd LOVE more scenes. Churnscar Wharf, please. Flotsam Town also
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
alternate primals is a reaaaally cool idea
I feel like the addition of button opens up a lot of potential for flight-coloured eyes that take up more/different space than default eyes.

like what if they looked kinda like the current primals but changed colour with the actual flight of the dragon?
so a faux-wind primal fire dragon got the wisps but in orange? maybe?
alternate primals is a reaaaally cool idea
I feel like the addition of button opens up a lot of potential for flight-coloured eyes that take up more/different space than default eyes.

like what if they looked kinda like the current primals but changed colour with the actual flight of the dragon?
so a faux-wind primal fire dragon got the wisps but in orange? maybe?
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
Still waiting on those salamanders.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Dynamic festival familiars would be cool, like the regenerating reedjumper.

And halo recolors from Joxar would be amazing!
Dynamic festival familiars would be cool, like the regenerating reedjumper.

And halo recolors from Joxar would be amazing!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[quote name="Recallback" date="2024-05-10 14:27:20" ] [...] I'd like maybe some environmental apparel similar to the treasure hoard, so not floaty stuff but foreground/background elements. So like..... some small broken pillars and light orbs on the ground around the dragon. Pink crystals coming out of the ground for Arcane. Surrounding flames and soot on the ground for Fire. You get the idea. [/quote] Oh, I LOVE this idea. The treasure piles from the achievement shop were a cool idea, I hope they do more background apparel in the future.
Recallback wrote on 2024-05-10 14:27:20:
[...]
I'd like maybe some environmental apparel similar to the treasure hoard, so not floaty stuff but foreground/background elements.
So like..... some small broken pillars and light orbs on the ground around the dragon. Pink crystals coming out of the ground for Arcane. Surrounding flames and soot on the ground for Fire. You get the idea.

Oh, I LOVE this idea. The treasure piles from the achievement shop were a cool idea, I hope they do more background apparel in the future.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="Tserin" date="2024-05-10 17:44:44" ] Still waiting on those salamanders. [/quote] Honestly yeah, but at the same time I hope to see something other than animals for the next cycle just for change. I'm not going to be upset if we get salamanders or any other animal again. I think pixies could be pretty neat too, would be a step away from the possibly floral druids. And you still could do a lot with pixies!
Tserin wrote on 2024-05-10 17:44:44:

Honestly yeah, but at the same time I hope to see something other than animals for the next cycle just for change. I'm not going to be upset if we get salamanders or any other animal again.

I think pixies could be pretty neat too, would be a step away from the possibly floral druids. And you still could do a lot with pixies!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
[quote]I'd love to get new scenes! Give us scenes for important locations elsewhere in each domain, or if not important, just like a view into some different landscapes of each. Hit me with a Leviathan Trench scene for Wavecrest.[/quote] Yesyes! Also cats for familiars haha I'm a cat owner and I love them too much to not wish it! I would get them all! Also hopefully they'll up the number of fest-skins with the hatchling skins getting official, gimme me morrr haha
Quote:
I'd love to get new scenes! Give us scenes for important locations elsewhere in each domain, or if not important, just like a view into some different landscapes of each. Hit me with a Leviathan Trench scene for Wavecrest.

Yesyes!

Also cats for familiars haha I'm a cat owner and I love them too much to not wish it! I would get them all!

Also hopefully they'll up the number of fest-skins with the hatchling skins getting official, gimme me morrr haha
SIG-02.png
I'm very biased when I say this but seasonal rats or bats as familiars would be so cool...
I'm very biased when I say this but seasonal rats or bats as familiars would be so cool...
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
[quote name="ElectroDrift" date="2024-05-11 11:13:08" ] I'm very biased when I say this but seasonal rats or bats as familiars would be so cool... [/quote] I think there are a ton of animals that would be really great festival familiars, especially of they were spiced with another theme like the snakes. [LIST] [*]Warrior dogs with weapons (different breeds too) [*]Elemental cats (also different breeds) [*]Rats/Rodents from the city areas (Flotsam Town, Gladebough Village...) [/LIST] etc
ElectroDrift wrote on 2024-05-11 11:13:08:

I think there are a ton of animals that would be really great festival familiars, especially of they were spiced with another theme like the snakes.

• Warrior dogs with weapons (different breeds too)
  • Elemental cats (also different breeds)
  • Rats/Rodents from the city areas (Flotsam Town, Gladebough Village...)

etc
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
1 2 3