Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Upcoming festival cycle
1 2 3
Nature fest is blooming close and it marks the end of one cycle and it's making me think what shall the new one bring us! What do you think will be the festival's familiar theme? What will be "the new fourth thing"?

I'm hoping for new scenes maybe, or eye types! I would love to have "alternative primal" eyes.

As for familiars... Hmm.. I'm not sure what I'm expecting. I would love something like the ambassadors for change, maybe festival dryads? I think they could be mixed with another concept too, making them servants for the deities. Dryad maids? Or maybe butlers, or everything would just be something that fits the lore of each flight instead of being the same type of servant.

What are your theories? I would love to hear them, and then see if anyone guessed right.
Nature fest is blooming close and it marks the end of one cycle and it's making me think what shall the new one bring us! What do you think will be the festival's familiar theme? What will be "the new fourth thing"?

I'm hoping for new scenes maybe, or eye types! I would love to have "alternative primal" eyes.

As for familiars... Hmm.. I'm not sure what I'm expecting. I would love something like the ambassadors for change, maybe festival dryads? I think they could be mixed with another concept too, making them servants for the deities. Dryad maids? Or maybe butlers, or everything would just be something that fits the lore of each flight instead of being the same type of servant.

What are your theories? I would love to hear them, and then see if anyone guessed right.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I'd love to get new scenes! Give us scenes for important locations elsewhere in each domain, or if not important, just like a view into some different landscapes of each. Hit me with a Leviathan Trench scene for Wavecrest.

Gene expansions for the fest genes, of course. Hopefully with a switch to parchments when the new fest cycle starts.

As for familiars?

I have two wishes, probably neither of which will happen: Buttersnakes, and Corgis. I would literally vibrate out of my skin for either.
I'd love to get new scenes! Give us scenes for important locations elsewhere in each domain, or if not important, just like a view into some different landscapes of each. Hit me with a Leviathan Trench scene for Wavecrest.

Gene expansions for the fest genes, of course. Hopefully with a switch to parchments when the new fest cycle starts.

As for familiars?

I have two wishes, probably neither of which will happen: Buttersnakes, and Corgis. I would literally vibrate out of my skin for either.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
New scenes would be incredible. Many of the fest scenes are the only one of that particular aesthetic, so I slap it on ALL applicable dragons but would like more variety than having 20 dragons with the same scene.

Also for water in particular I want some kind of dark/deep blue seascape. The existing water scene has nice red/purple colors, and Elder Sea is a nice pastel, but we've got no dark water scenes that I know of.
New scenes would be incredible. Many of the fest scenes are the only one of that particular aesthetic, so I slap it on ALL applicable dragons but would like more variety than having 20 dragons with the same scene.

Also for water in particular I want some kind of dark/deep blue seascape. The existing water scene has nice red/purple colors, and Elder Sea is a nice pastel, but we've got no dark water scenes that I know of.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
[quote name="Senya" date="2024-05-10 09:46:14" ] I have two wishes, probably neither of which will happen: Buttersnakes, and Corgis. I would literally vibrate out of my skin for either. [/quote] Oh I'd kill for corgis. That would be adorable. Honestly I'd love if each flight got their own assigned dog breed familiar, similarly to how this cycle got different species of snakes matching the flights! Irish Water Spaniel for Water Flight, Silken Windhound for Wind, Malamute for Ice, Bloodhound for Plague... so many opportunities. And I just love dogs :)
Senya wrote on 2024-05-10 09:46:14:

Oh I'd kill for corgis. That would be adorable.

Honestly I'd love if each flight got their own assigned dog breed familiar, similarly to how this cycle got different species of snakes matching the flights! Irish Water Spaniel for Water Flight, Silken Windhound for Wind, Malamute for Ice, Bloodhound for Plague... so many opportunities. And I just love dogs :)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I have a feeling it will be the launch of accents and skins for hatchlings.
I have a feeling it will be the launch of accents and skins for hatchlings.
New scenes. More corgis.
New scenes. More corgis.
FeIiZnO.png
I know I might get some shade for this, but different dog breeds for the flights! (Corgis are excellent but there are lots of amazing breeds out there… I am biased though, enjoyer of corgis but owner of other breeds :) )

Personally I like dog breeds as much as this one: I would be extra excited for a bird for each flight. Theres no reason to highlight birds, I just feel like there is so much variety present. (Plague cassowary or lammergeier, ice ptarmigan, water pelican or albatross, earth emu or ostrich, ideas come to me quickly!)

I like the idea of new scenes as well; different aspects of the flight could be featured or highlighted
I know I might get some shade for this, but different dog breeds for the flights! (Corgis are excellent but there are lots of amazing breeds out there… I am biased though, enjoyer of corgis but owner of other breeds :) )

Personally I like dog breeds as much as this one: I would be extra excited for a bird for each flight. Theres no reason to highlight birds, I just feel like there is so much variety present. (Plague cassowary or lammergeier, ice ptarmigan, water pelican or albatross, earth emu or ostrich, ideas come to me quickly!)

I like the idea of new scenes as well; different aspects of the flight could be featured or highlighted
s1cIu80.png
As others have said I'd like there to be new scenes even if I can understand why staff recycles the Domain scenes.

Currently the seasonal cycle has new scenes and familiars.

For a theme I'd like butterflies/moths. Corgis sounds good and they did release some 'friends' for the dragons as animals.

As others have said I'd like there to be new scenes even if I can understand why staff recycles the Domain scenes.

Currently the seasonal cycle has new scenes and familiars.

For a theme I'd like butterflies/moths. Corgis sounds good and they did release some 'friends' for the dragons as animals.

Alternative primal eyes oh my god I’d love those [emoji=imperial love size=1] Or something similar to the halos that would go with them? Idk what it would be.
Alternative primal eyes oh my god I’d love those
Or something similar to the halos that would go with them? Idk what it would be.
JNpe71y.png
[quote name="Senya" date="2024-05-10 09:46:14" ] I'd love to get new scenes! Give us scenes for important locations elsewhere in each domain, or if not important, just like a view into some different landscapes of each. Hit me with a Leviathan Trench scene for Wavecrest. Gene expansions for the fest genes, of course. Hopefully with a switch to parchments when the new fest cycle starts. As for familiars? I have two wishes, probably neither of which will happen: Buttersnakes, and Corgis. I would literally vibrate out of my skin for either. [/quote] shaking you I NEED CORGIS!!!!!! i love corgis i need more corgi familiars I also want rat familiars or horse familiars for the festivals,,,,,,,,
Senya wrote on 2024-05-10 09:46:14:

As for familiars?

shaking you I NEED CORGIS!!!!!! i love corgis i need more corgi familiars

I also want rat familiars or horse familiars for the festivals,,,,,,,,
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
1 2 3