Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This weeks Roundsey making me drool
1 2 3 4 5 6
Someone on staff was feeling very generous; 5 sprites, 40 halos, 99 carapace arm and a fantastic looking dragon my my.

Anyone else buying 1k+ tickets?

Edit: Just wanna update yaw that I won one of the arcane sprites!
Someone on staff was feeling very generous; 5 sprites, 40 halos, 99 carapace arm and a fantastic looking dragon my my.

Anyone else buying 1k+ tickets?

Edit: Just wanna update yaw that I won one of the arcane sprites!
I only purchased 1k for the crown and that's probably the max tickets I'll ever buy. But these prizes really are fantastic! Threw 300 in, which is twice what I usually do.
The dragon is beauutiful I'm gonna be jealous of whoever gets her! If you do win you're guranteed something really nice this time, unlike the few chests last week (or god forbid gold muck).

Also good luck! Hope ya get something :D
I only purchased 1k for the crown and that's probably the max tickets I'll ever buy. But these prizes really are fantastic! Threw 300 in, which is twice what I usually do.
The dragon is beauutiful I'm gonna be jealous of whoever gets her! If you do win you're guranteed something really nice this time, unlike the few chests last week (or god forbid gold muck).

Also good luck! Hope ya get something :D
I'm putting my usual ten in as I'm saving treasure for projects but I really would love those carapace arm
I'm putting my usual ten in as I'm saving treasure for projects but I really would love those carapace arm
in7SefG.png
Gosh I'd love to get a halo :sob:
Gosh I'd love to get a halo :sob:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I'm currently trying to save to get Rainy Day Fund (10000000) but I might just dump my full lucky streak in today
I'm currently trying to save to get Rainy Day Fund (10000000) but I might just dump my full lucky streak in today
VGxuHXT.png
Bought 7 tickets because that’s my lucky number!
Bought 7 tickets because that’s my lucky number!
I don’t know what to put here
I try to only buy tickets for raffles with 3 dragons instead of one because I would love to have a dragon, but this week's dragon is SO LOVELY
I try to only buy tickets for raffles with 3 dragons instead of one because I would love to have a dragon, but this week's dragon is SO LOVELY
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
I bought 30, which is three times my usual spend, ha. I am a sucker for harl/jest dragons, so here's hoping! Although of course the sprite would be amazing.
I bought 30, which is three times my usual spend, ha. I am a sucker for harl/jest dragons, so here's hoping! Although of course the sprite would be amazing.
Oh yeah, this is actually a really good raffle. My luck is awful so I doubt I'll win anything no matter how many I buy, but we love trying the odds, so I snagged 50 tickets. There's really no losing prize here.
Oh yeah, this is actually a really good raffle. My luck is awful so I doubt I'll win anything no matter how many I buy, but we love trying the odds, so I snagged 50 tickets. There's really no losing prize here.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
...WHOA
I just bought 50, which is twice my normal lmao
...WHOA
I just bought 50, which is twice my normal lmao
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png