Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This weeks Roundsey making me drool
I decided to splurge a little and get 100 tickets this time around since I'm not really saving for anything in particular at the moment. If I get something, cool. If not, oh well.
I decided to splurge a little and get 100 tickets this time around since I'm not really saving for anything in particular at the moment. If I get something, cool. If not, oh well.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BSHxDTJ.png[/img] I have put over 1000 tickets into this raffle. I really hope I win something.
BSHxDTJ.png

I have put over 1000 tickets into this raffle.
I really hope I win something.
y0YshUu.png
oh so relatable, i've never put more than 200 tickets in and now.. we're over 1k. it would just be so wonderful to win any of those items and the dragon? a dream!
i won't even be (that) upset if i don't win - i would wonder What If otherwise lol

sending good luck vibes out into the flight rising void!
oh so relatable, i've never put more than 200 tickets in and now.. we're over 1k. it would just be so wonderful to win any of those items and the dragon? a dream!
i won't even be (that) upset if i don't win - i would wonder What If otherwise lol

sending good luck vibes out into the flight rising void!
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
Alright, I've gotten all the tickets that I can get. Now its just a matter of waiting. Good luck to everyone who has put tickets into this raffle! May you be blessed with a good prize. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Alright, I've gotten all the tickets that I can get.
Now its just a matter of waiting.

Good luck to everyone who has put tickets into this raffle!
May you be blessed with a good prize.
y0YshUu.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ya1gBI2.gif[/img][/center]
Ya1gBI2.gif
y0YshUu.png
I WON NOTHING
I FEEL SO EMPTY NOW
I WON NOTHING
I FEEL SO EMPTY NOW
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch I put 800 tickets in and also won nothing. XD
WE CAN BE IN PAIN TOGETHER
@Enoch I put 800 tickets in and also won nothing. XD
WE CAN BE IN PAIN TOGETHER
Jeh6cum.png
BIGGEST MOOD, agony to win nothing - i stumble out of the gambling parlor 600g less lol at least i'm not alone. huge congrats to the winners tho! [emoji=treasure chest size=1]
BIGGEST MOOD, agony to win nothing - i stumble out of the gambling parlor 600g less lol
at least i'm not alone. huge congrats to the winners tho!
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
Just wanna update yaw that I won one of the arcane sprites!
Just wanna update yaw that I won one of the arcane sprites!
i never put hardly anything in. i don't find the joy in gambling a lot in. i once put a bunch in because there was a pink coatl (i think) and won nothing so i just never both. my friend put like 50 tickets in and won something (it was the 5 gilded decorative chests but still)
i never put hardly anything in. i don't find the joy in gambling a lot in. i once put a bunch in because there was a pink coatl (i think) and won nothing so i just never both. my friend put like 50 tickets in and won something (it was the 5 gilded decorative chests but still)
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic