Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This weeks Roundsey making me drool
oh WOW! I've never bought more than 30 tickets in one week.. but I just went and got 100 >_>
oh WOW! I've never bought more than 30 tickets in one week.. but I just went and got 100 >_>
I got 100 for the achievement and because I'd love any of the rewards, and here I was thinking I bought a lot... good luck to everyone!!
I got 100 for the achievement and because I'd love any of the rewards, and here I was thinking I bought a lot... good luck to everyone!!
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.pngYE53boy.pngypcKWM0.pngoEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
check out my skin shop
currently taking preorders for an obelisk h brightshine reject
bought 25 as it's reasonable, good luck to all!
bought 25 as it's reasonable, good luck to all!
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
The most tickets I ever bought at one time was 700 and I didn't get anything then lol, usually I just get around 100 tickets but I try not to take out any treasure for them, whatever I got on hand goes towards Roundsey, fingers/claws crossed
The most tickets I ever bought at one time was 700 and I didn't get anything then lol, usually I just get around 100 tickets but I try not to take out any treasure for them, whatever I got on hand goes towards Roundsey, fingers/claws crossed
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
Oh those are actually really nice
we don't like putting a lot of treasure into something that's luck-based though so we're only putting in 11 ::]
Oh those are actually really nice
we don't like putting a lot of treasure into something that's luck-based though so we're only putting in 11 ::]
YfIwYrL.png •Jupiter/Ben
•she/nix/nova/voi
•FR+0
Art Shop
Wishlist
Thanks for the reminder! I'll stick to my usual 10 because I'm struggling on fonds.
Thanks for the reminder! I'll stick to my usual 10 because I'm struggling on fonds.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I think I'll put in 100; I have too many gene projects accumulating to spend more than that on something as unpredictable as Roundsey ^^'
I think I'll put in 100; I have too many gene projects accumulating to spend more than that on something as unpredictable as Roundsey ^^'
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
I bought more tickets than I should have and now I'm broke. XD Didn't pull anything from my hoard though so that's good. I would like to buy more tickets because I'd really love one of the sprites, but... It is hard to justify throwing large sums of treasure at a raffle you may not win. I'll probably try for more tickets later in the week though, because at least I can give it my best shot lol. Thankfully I'm not really saving up for much other than food so if I want to try my luck now is the time.
I bought more tickets than I should have and now I'm broke. XD Didn't pull anything from my hoard though so that's good. I would like to buy more tickets because I'd really love one of the sprites, but... It is hard to justify throwing large sums of treasure at a raffle you may not win. I'll probably try for more tickets later in the week though, because at least I can give it my best shot lol. Thankfully I'm not really saving up for much other than food so if I want to try my luck now is the time.
Jeh6cum.png
Entering for the halo alone, I need that o.o

Meanwhile I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like the dragon xD
Entering for the halo alone, I need that o.o

Meanwhile I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like the dragon xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I put in my usual 100, but i've never won anything from Roundsey & I don't see this week being different haha

Would love a Sprite though.
I put in my usual 100, but i've never won anything from Roundsey & I don't see this week being different haha

Would love a Sprite though.
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png