Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If Profiles Had Songs
really soft and relaxing si-fi esque music that makes you feel at ease
really soft and relaxing si-fi esque music that makes you feel at ease
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png
I struggle with tone!
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Remember, be nice-
AND DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
G8AyR6r.jpg
WXBzxw1.jpg
J7D1quC.jpg
Lost Crown
[/img][nextcol] Lost Crown [/columns]
despite my broadcast message being hotel california, I would be on a rotating list of NCT's most experimental songs.

eg, Sticker, Breakfast, bring the noise, my van, 2 baddies,

actually you could thrown Ateez into that list too
despite my broadcast message being hotel california, I would be on a rotating list of NCT's most experimental songs.

eg, Sticker, Breakfast, bring the noise, my van, 2 baddies,

actually you could thrown Ateez into that list too
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
I'd force you to listen to the Meepit Juice Break music.

For the silliness and nostalgia mostly, but also on Neopets there was a clothing item that would play the song when someone visited your pet.
I'd force you to listen to the Meepit Juice Break music.

For the silliness and nostalgia mostly, but also on Neopets there was a clothing item that would play the song when someone visited your pet.
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
100% some kind of backrooms-related music
100% some kind of backrooms-related music
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Not Yet a Nightmare by myself, because I like self-plugging and also because I think it's awesome and I made it to be ambient music so it works.
Not Yet a Nightmare by myself, because I like self-plugging and also because I think it's awesome and I made it to be ambient music so it works.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
bB8y1Pl.png xxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
probably something from splatoon, that or mr hirasawa's Parade
probably something from splatoon, that or mr hirasawa's Parade
Mine would probably change occasionally to go with either whatever I'm obsessed with at the time or to match my avatar/broadcast... In this current case, that would be the Vivid BAD SQUAD version of Hitsuji ga Ippiki, as that's where my broadcast comes from and my avatar is Kohane in her Kick it up a notch outfit, which is the event the song goes with.

By default though, it'd probably be IF by Tsukuyomi or If I Could Become a Comet by Harumaki Gohan. Or still Hitsuji ga Ippiki. I do really love that song, even disregarding my current avatar and broadcast theme, I could easily see it being something I'd have there anyway.
Mine would probably change occasionally to go with either whatever I'm obsessed with at the time or to match my avatar/broadcast... In this current case, that would be the Vivid BAD SQUAD version of Hitsuji ga Ippiki, as that's where my broadcast comes from and my avatar is Kohane in her Kick it up a notch outfit, which is the event the song goes with.

By default though, it'd probably be IF by Tsukuyomi or If I Could Become a Comet by Harumaki Gohan. Or still Hitsuji ga Ippiki. I do really love that song, even disregarding my current avatar and broadcast theme, I could easily see it being something I'd have there anyway.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Oh! I actually already have one on my profile - it doesn't autoplay, of course, but I have a theme for my clan as a whole. It's The Lonely Tower from a game called Tower of Heaven.
Oh! I actually already have one on my profile - it doesn't autoplay, of course, but I have a theme for my clan as a whole. It's The Lonely Tower from a game called Tower of Heaven.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
this song because it sounds good on loop and it's just a good song
this song because it sounds good on loop and it's just a good song
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
ambient wind chime sounds and faint bird chirping would be super fun!! that would fit my clan's vibe the most..

but an alternate option is to go absolutely feral and have something fast paced right in your face as soon as you go on my profile. s3rl perhaps hehe
ambient wind chime sounds and faint bird chirping would be super fun!! that would fit my clan's vibe the most..

but an alternate option is to go absolutely feral and have something fast paced right in your face as soon as you go on my profile. s3rl perhaps hehe
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png