Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If Profiles Had Songs
Some websites you can have songs autoplay on pages, it's definitely never annoying ever! If your clan profile/lair had a song that autoplayed, what would it be?

For me, it would be ICP's "When I'm Clowning" but just the part that says "I'm clowning" over and over on loop. I think everyone would appreciate hearing that.

If I had to choose something more serious though, maybe Circus Circus by Jenna Holiday?
Some websites you can have songs autoplay on pages, it's definitely never annoying ever! If your clan profile/lair had a song that autoplayed, what would it be?

For me, it would be ICP's "When I'm Clowning" but just the part that says "I'm clowning" over and over on loop. I think everyone would appreciate hearing that.

If I had to choose something more serious though, maybe Circus Circus by Jenna Holiday?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
oh i know for a fact that my song would change like every 2 days
oh i know for a fact that my song would change like every 2 days
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs! my username is bugS-in-space
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
Forget profiles, I want music for my entire lair. Imagine if you could even have music for individual dragon bios.... I'd go crazy with that, are you kidding? The vibes....

However, for just my profile I have two options: elevator waiting music (I know exactly what track too I have it downloaded on my laptop) or some really spooky atmospheric synthy music (like something from Infinity Train or Stranger Things vibes wise).
Forget profiles, I want music for my entire lair. Imagine if you could even have music for individual dragon bios.... I'd go crazy with that, are you kidding? The vibes....

However, for just my profile I have two options: elevator waiting music (I know exactly what track too I have it downloaded on my laptop) or some really spooky atmospheric synthy music (like something from Infinity Train or Stranger Things vibes wise).
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I could never pick -_-
If I did, it'd be a song I like, but probably not mathematical
Like this one
I could never pick -_-
If I did, it'd be a song I like, but probably not mathematical
Like this one
aL21n5x.png0HNgapM.pngqKZAaLK.pngWRPJKhj.png60eldD0.gifHe9H6Ep.pngjtUkEZ1.png9Ul81xi.pngkXpNHpy.pnggebx48s.png feVjzys.png
Sckt29g.png

PsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[/center]
I think my broadcast message should give you the answer
I think my broadcast message should give you the answer
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Seconding 'mine would change every 2 days' - I'd rather just make my ongoing spotify playlist a little widget on my bio, if FR ever allowed |D I doubt it... but yeah, I'd just link to my giant Kpop playlist if they did!
Seconding 'mine would change every 2 days' - I'd rather just make my ongoing spotify playlist a little widget on my bio, if FR ever allowed |D I doubt it... but yeah, I'd just link to my giant Kpop playlist if they did!
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
As soon as you check the profile you are greeted with an energetic
"Never gonna give you up"
As soon as you check the profile you are greeted with an energetic
"Never gonna give you up"
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Mine might change, but a good contender for the topic might be Aaron Copland's "Quiet City". It's an instrumental that's basically exactly what it says on the tin, and it fits with a small town recovering from Shenanigans.

(Gonna second that I'd actually go through and give my dragons theme songs if this was a thing for them- though some might get more ASMR vibes, like a café or library soundscape)
Mine might change, but a good contender for the topic might be Aaron Copland's "Quiet City". It's an instrumental that's basically exactly what it says on the tin, and it fits with a small town recovering from Shenanigans.

(Gonna second that I'd actually go through and give my dragons theme songs if this was a thing for them- though some might get more ASMR vibes, like a café or library soundscape)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I don't think I could choose just one song, but a playlist might be something haha ^^ I already have a few Spotify playlists linked in the bios of my fandragons for their characters (with nothing explicit of course, I don't even listen to anything marked that) but I guess if I had to choose for rn it'd be my broadcast XD (adding a note: I've also added some linked YT songs/ambiences to my other dragons in their bios before, it's kinda fun, if you already know what you want there you should link them in their bio, as far as I know it's not illegal or anything lol and adds a fun little flavor for people who are looking)

and yeah it'd change every couple weeks, I'd probably end up trying to find something instrumental like the Viva Pinata ost, or Carousel of Life or something with uplifting vibes like that... See I've already changed my mind lol
I don't think I could choose just one song, but a playlist might be something haha ^^ I already have a few Spotify playlists linked in the bios of my fandragons for their characters (with nothing explicit of course, I don't even listen to anything marked that) but I guess if I had to choose for rn it'd be my broadcast XD (adding a note: I've also added some linked YT songs/ambiences to my other dragons in their bios before, it's kinda fun, if you already know what you want there you should link them in their bio, as far as I know it's not illegal or anything lol and adds a fun little flavor for people who are looking)

and yeah it'd change every couple weeks, I'd probably end up trying to find something instrumental like the Viva Pinata ost, or Carousel of Life or something with uplifting vibes like that... See I've already changed my mind lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Dragons For Sale
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I would definitely go for smoke rising like lifted hands by the oh hellos. it's an instrumental bit from the four winds ep that suits the clan's aesthetic/vibes so well.

alternatively, i would pick stone in focus by aphex twin. it's calming yet sad in a sense.

pondered my orb and thought of something so silly yet so cursed... hear me out: banana man (lounge version) from admittedly incomplete demos--
I would definitely go for smoke rising like lifted hands by the oh hellos. it's an instrumental bit from the four winds ep that suits the clan's aesthetic/vibes so well.

alternatively, i would pick stone in focus by aphex twin. it's calming yet sad in a sense.

pondered my orb and thought of something so silly yet so cursed... hear me out: banana man (lounge version) from admittedly incomplete demos--
//////////////////////////////////
HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10 Ym06RGY.png

pings okay!
/// xiA9dDB.png //