Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE Clan Profile + Bio Templates!
is it just me or did all these pictures just recently break?
is it just me or did all these pictures just recently break?
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11

Nope, me too. Can this be fixed, cuz I would hate to look for a different outline, these ones are so pretty!!
@Catmushroom11

Nope, me too. Can this be fixed, cuz I would hate to look for a different outline, these ones are so pretty!!
eb933e005d1e94e44fc56da48a5d8191ac4c3a37.png
FObX7rS.png

QM8NdoT.png
nWiQNX9.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png

7UXlQKU.gif

Hello there!
I'm just a
dragon
enthusiast.
@Catmushroom11 Yes, all the images broke due to the hosting sight going down forever. So I will be working on getting them back up. Slowly but surely all the codes will be fixed.
@Catmushroom11 Yes, all the images broke due to the hosting sight going down forever. So I will be working on getting them back up. Slowly but surely all the codes will be fixed.
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
@Raetham
@AnyaKnees

Ty! I just noticed when I was working on my dragons' bio and I didn't want to replace things.

And thanks for the templates they're really nice! :D
@Raetham
@AnyaKnees

Ty! I just noticed when I was working on my dragons' bio and I didn't want to replace things.

And thanks for the templates they're really nice! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
You absolute legend, hoping the process is as stress free as possible for ya!
You absolute legend, hoping the process is as stress free as possible for ya!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
[quote name="AnyaKnees" date="2024-02-22 12:57:09" ] @Catmushroom11 Yes, all the images broke due to the hosting sight going down forever. So I will be working on getting them back up. Slowly but surely all the codes will be fixed. [/quote] if you haven't found a good site to use, i know a lot of folks have been using file.garden! :3 thank you so much for all of your work on these templates [emoji=undertide love size=1]
AnyaKnees wrote on 2024-02-22 12:57:09:

if you haven't found a good site to use, i know a lot of folks have been using file.garden! :3 thank you so much for all of your work on these templates
GJZzfu4.pngeinxuSg.png
MTtORbV.png
he/they
fr+3
proud cat dad :3
fr+3
pixel credit
aXbaYIT.pngqYCod4C.pngGfMVJEu.png
[quote name="AnyaKnees" date="2024-02-22 12:57:09" ] Yes, all the images broke due to the hosting sight going down forever. So I will be working on getting them back up. Slowly but surely all the codes will be fixed. [/quote] Thanks for all your hard work!! We appreciate it :) I was also confused at first because the past few days my clan bio showed up fine, but just now it's broken. Hope it's not too complicated to fix for ya.
AnyaKnees wrote on 2024-02-22 12:57:09:
Yes, all the images broke due to the hosting sight going down forever. So I will be working on getting them back up. Slowly but surely all the codes will be fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work!! We appreciate it :) I was also confused at first because the past few days my clan bio showed up fine, but just now it's broken. Hope it's not too complicated to fix for ya.
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
[center][size=6][font=Book Antiqua][color=#C53D3C]UPDATE ON BROKEN CODES[/size][/font][/color][/center] [center]Please go [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3064842#post_3064842][b][u]Here[/u][/b][/url] to learn about codes bought from my custom code shop[/center] Hello everyone, as you can see for the past week, all code images have [b]been broken[/b]. I took a short break from FR due to this happening. I [b][u]used Discord[/u][/b] to host my images and I've known for around a month or so that they'd stop hosting. I wasn't sure when, but they mentioned they would stop in December. They didn't, so I put the image switch from Discord to Imgur on hold as I handled more important things. The day all my codes broke devastated me even when I knew it was going to happen. I honestly couldn't even look at Flight Rising for a few days because I was so heartbroken and I still am. I was thinking about quitting and deleting my shops and never coding again. [b][u]I lost 185+ codes[/u][/b] and I lost my passion along with them. I've been coding for three years, now all my work needs to be fixed. It's mentally draining and hard to cope with. I just want to quit. I've decided not to quit. I'm going to [b][u]slowly[/u][/b] work on [u][b]CLAN PROFILES[/b] [b]first[/b][/u]. I feel like those are [u][b]my most important codes[/b][/u]. [b]Dragon codes[/b] are my [u][b]last priority[/b][/u] and will be [b][u]fixed once all clan profiles are fixed[/u][/b]. This is going to be a long process. I am a college student and it's the spring semester, I'm very overworked. I'm not setting a deadline for getting codes done, it'll be too much pressure on my already overloaded brain. I'm not going to rush, I'm not going to give unrealistic time expectations for myself or others. PROCESS: First I need to take all my graphics and switch them to Imgur, I will be using Imgur for image hosting. Once all images are switched over I will begin fixing codes. Once a code is fixed they will be posted with their photos on my shop. If you [b]see[/b] an [b][u]image showing[/u][/b] what the code looks like then [b][u]it's fixed[/u][/b]! (I currently have two codes fixed!) [font=Book Antiqua][color=#C53D3C][size=5][b][i]SHOP CODE INFO:[/i][/b][/font][/color][/size] If you've [b][u]ordered[/u][/b] from my shop, "[b][u]Anya's Custom Coding Shop[/u][/b]" also known as "The Arcade" please message me! I've had my shop open for 3 years and I had another coding shop prior! I will most likely miss or not remember you! [u][b]PM or send a message[/b][/u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3064842#post_3064842] [b]HERE[/b][/url] so I can put you on the list for codes I have to fix. If you do not reach out your code won't be fixed, I have too many codes that need fixing and I won't know unless you say something. I'm sorry this has happened. All I can do now is fix what happened and hope Imgur never goes down. (If it does I'm done coding forever lol!) I thank you all for your patience and support. Every message with kind words keeps me going, honestly, it makes me cry happy tears. Seeing my clan profiles and dragon bios used makes me feel so much joy. I'll be so happy once they are all fixed, and once again in your lovely lairs and clan bios [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @pinglist-568
UPDATE ON BROKEN CODES
Please go Here to learn about codes bought from my custom code shop

Hello everyone, as you can see for the past week, all code images have been broken. I took a short break from FR due to this happening. I used Discord to host my images and I've known for around a month or so that they'd stop hosting. I wasn't sure when, but they mentioned they would stop in December. They didn't, so I put the image switch from Discord to Imgur on hold as I handled more important things.

The day all my codes broke devastated me even when I knew it was going to happen. I honestly couldn't even look at Flight Rising for a few days because I was so heartbroken and I still am. I was thinking about quitting and deleting my shops and never coding again. I lost 185+ codes and I lost my passion along with them. I've been coding for three years, now all my work needs to be fixed. It's mentally draining and hard to cope with. I just want to quit.

I've decided not to quit. I'm going to slowly work on CLAN PROFILES first. I feel like those are my most important codes. Dragon codes are my last priority and will be fixed once all clan profiles are fixed.

This is going to be a long process. I am a college student and it's the spring semester, I'm very overworked. I'm not setting a deadline for getting codes done, it'll be too much pressure on my already overloaded brain. I'm not going to rush, I'm not going to give unrealistic time expectations for myself or others.

PROCESS: First I need to take all my graphics and switch them to Imgur, I will be using Imgur for image hosting. Once all images are switched over I will begin fixing codes. Once a code is fixed they will be posted with their photos on my shop.

If you see an image showing what the code looks like then it's fixed! (I currently have two codes fixed!)

SHOP CODE INFO: If you've ordered from my shop, "Anya's Custom Coding Shop" also known as "The Arcade" please message me! I've had my shop open for 3 years and I had another coding shop prior! I will most likely miss or not remember you! PM or send a message HERE so I can put you on the list for codes I have to fix. If you do not reach out your code won't be fixed, I have too many codes that need fixing and I won't know unless you say something.

I'm sorry this has happened. All I can do now is fix what happened and hope Imgur never goes down. (If it does I'm done coding forever lol!) I thank you all for your patience and support. Every message with kind words keeps me going, honestly, it makes me cry happy tears. Seeing my clan profiles and dragon bios used makes me feel so much joy. I'll be so happy once they are all fixed, and once again in your lovely lairs and clan bios

@Anya's F2U Coding Shop
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
best of luck! take your time :))))
best of luck! take your time :))))
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
Best of luck with your studies, I can understand the overworked feeling. Take your time and don't stress over it :)
Best of luck with your studies, I can understand the overworked feeling. Take your time and don't stress over it :)
KtnBQut.pngX0FRjwq.pngsq3UR1y.png