Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [fanart/headcanons] crim x fiona !!
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/zNfbYRz/Untitled7696-20240203144546.png[/img][/center] headcanon fiona and crim were childhood best friends and they frequently lend each other stuff <3 I think crim would be willing to part with her collection just for her no clue what the skydancer vs tundra size is but my artist hands decided to make crim bigger cause silly these two have been circulating around my brain like a microwave for MONTHS and I finally decided to draw them!!!! if anyone has other (non-deity) npc ships for me to draw lmk...or even give me prompts- honestly i just want an excuse to draw pixel dragons !!! also feel free to share any sort of ship headcanons you have about any npc ! (unsure if this belongs in creative corner or here since this Does involve npcs so apologies in advance-)
Untitled7696-20240203144546.png
headcanon fiona and crim were childhood best friends and they frequently lend each other stuff <3 I think crim would be willing to part with her collection just for her
no clue what the skydancer vs tundra size is but my artist hands decided to make crim bigger cause silly

these two have been circulating around my brain like a microwave for MONTHS and I finally decided to draw them!!!! if anyone has other (non-deity) npc ships for me to draw lmk...or even give me prompts- honestly i just want an excuse to draw pixel dragons !!!

also feel free to share any sort of ship headcanons you have about any npc !

(unsure if this belongs in creative corner or here since this Does involve npcs so apologies in advance-)
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
YOUR ART OF THEM IS SO CUTE OMGG I think they would make a really cute pair! I've never thought about shipping NPCs before, but maybe Avery and Arlo would be a cute pairing? Nerdy bookworm Avery and hard at work in the field Arlo? ^^
YOUR ART OF THEM IS SO CUTE OMGG I think they would make a really cute pair! I've never thought about shipping NPCs before, but maybe Avery and Arlo would be a cute pairing? Nerdy bookworm Avery and hard at work in the field Arlo? ^^
3a9d0622289c12839f9f0420d501f38a84eb7347.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParadeWeen.gif _ f3f3348d70ac2112bbf55e633601c82d9dbb4c89.png
@SillyFilly

This is adorable!!!!!

Personally, I ship Marva and Roundsey, bonded over their chaotic love of, well, chance and silly fun lol
@SillyFilly

This is adorable!!!!!

Personally, I ship Marva and Roundsey, bonded over their chaotic love of, well, chance and silly fun lol
DD-left-20240209193054.pngArt-shop.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth-Sagas.png
Two darlings of the website. Perfect match!
Two darlings of the website. Perfect match!
THIS IS SO CUUUTE ur style is so soft and cozy and OUGH <333

for other ships i personally like the idea of galore and baldwin, either as besties or partners. galore would listen intently to baldwin as he goes on about alchemy :) also love some old men in love (i mean galore's age isn't confirmed other than he's an adult but i think of him as in his 50s/60s)

avery and susie is fun concept, i hc susie as aroace but if she was interested in relationships i think the idea of this gorgeous elegant women being enamored by this cringefail nervous guy is funny (though susie and arvelle would be cute too)

also marva and roundsey scammer gfs <3

(im totally not asking u to draw all of these i just wanted to throw around some ideas)

for other ships i personally like the idea of galore and baldwin, either as besties or partners. galore would listen intently to baldwin as he goes on about alchemy :) also love some old men in love (i mean galore's age isn't confirmed other than he's an adult but i think of him as in his 50s/60s)

avery and susie is fun concept, i hc susie as aroace but if she was interested in relationships i think the idea of this gorgeous elegant women being enamored by this cringefail nervous guy is funny (though susie and arvelle would be cute too)

(im totally not asking u to draw all of these i just wanted to throw around some ideas)
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
This art is so adorable ahhhh

I really like the idea of Fiona and Avery, they both need a break. I imagine them going to eachother after a long day and just getting a good cuddle nap in there. They deserve it.
This art is so adorable ahhhh

I really like the idea of Fiona and Avery, they both need a break. I imagine them going to eachother after a long day and just getting a good cuddle nap in there. They deserve it.
I'm Tired
THANK YOU ALL!!!! all these are wonderful ideas omg....i especially love roundsey/marva....literal perfection
THANK YOU ALL!!!! all these are wonderful ideas omg....i especially love roundsey/marva....literal perfection
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-02-03 15:46:13" ] THIS IS SO CUUUTE ur style is so soft and cozy and OUGH <333 for other ships i personally like the idea of galore and baldwin, either as besties or partners. galore would listen intently to baldwin as he goes on about alchemy :) also love some old men in love (i mean galore's age isn't confirmed other than he's an adult but i think of him as in his 50s/60s) avery and susie is fun concept, i hc susie as aroace but if she was interested in relationships i think the idea of this gorgeous elegant women being enamored by this cringefail nervous guy is funny (though susie and arvelle would be cute too) also marva and roundsey scammer gfs <3 (im totally not asking u to draw all of these i just wanted to throw around some ideas) [/quote] these are all literally perfect omg edit: AND ALSO THE ORIGINAL ART OFC IT'S SO GOOD :DDDD edit 2: actually ngl all of the suggestions in this thread are good
astrojelly wrote on 2024-02-03 15:46:13:

these are all literally perfect omg

edit: AND ALSO THE ORIGINAL ART OFC IT'S SO GOOD :DDDD

edit 2: actually ngl all of the suggestions in this thread are good
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
THIS ART IS SO CUTE IM OBSESSED

i personally. really love arvelle x susie....butch x femme lesbians methinks...........
THIS ART IS SO CUTE IM OBSESSED

i personally. really love arvelle x susie....butch x femme lesbians methinks...........
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
wait omg i never thought of this ship before... op your mind... the art is so adorable and vibrantly coloured too!

I feel it would be funny to pair Pinkerton and Arlo... Imagine your lair being filled up by your sister's collection fixation only to then have your boyfriend start adding a bunch of fossils and cool rocks into the mix as well, lol
wait omg i never thought of this ship before... op your mind... the art is so adorable and vibrantly coloured too!

I feel it would be funny to pair Pinkerton and Arlo... Imagine your lair being filled up by your sister's collection fixation only to then have your boyfriend start adding a bunch of fossils and cool rocks into the mix as well, lol
xulc4O8.png