Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [fanart/headcanons] crim x fiona !!
[img]https://i.ibb.co/SnRxsrh/crimwed.png[/img]
crimwed.png
1. your art. is so cute. ART EATEN. ITS SO GOOD

2. let me ramble about this for a second. you have no idea how (not) normal i am about them. like they're collector girls in love!!! I like to believe they love to talk about their collections for HOURS. maybe back when fiona moved to trading post crim was first to arrive and then their conversation devolved into super niche interests and pieces and fiona was like "yup I found the correct person"
like!! what if the reason crim wants your familiars is so she can gift them to fiona??? and fiona funds crim with the money she gets from her buddies. maybe crim sometimes brings her the tools she finds useful for taking care of a familiar. or fiona maybe sends familiars to watch after pinkerton so her gf's collection won't be plundered. OR have you even considered the fact that the gemstone on skydancers' head let them sense emotions better. FIONA WOULD CARE ABOUT CRIM SO MUCH. rahhjhsjakxkcmalcismkzcmxkxk
do you think crim carries feathers and stuff around so she can be reminded of fiona. do you think fiona has a simple trinket gifted by crim and it means so much for her. AAAAAA
1. your art. is so cute. ART EATEN. ITS SO GOOD

2. let me ramble about this for a second. you have no idea how (not) normal i am about them. like they're collector girls in love!!! I like to believe they love to talk about their collections for HOURS. maybe back when fiona moved to trading post crim was first to arrive and then their conversation devolved into super niche interests and pieces and fiona was like "yup I found the correct person"
like!! what if the reason crim wants your familiars is so she can gift them to fiona??? and fiona funds crim with the money she gets from her buddies. maybe crim sometimes brings her the tools she finds useful for taking care of a familiar. or fiona maybe sends familiars to watch after pinkerton so her gf's collection won't be plundered. OR have you even considered the fact that the gemstone on skydancers' head let them sense emotions better. FIONA WOULD CARE ABOUT CRIM SO MUCH. rahhjhsjakxkcmalcismkzcmxkxk
do you think crim carries feathers and stuff around so she can be reminded of fiona. do you think fiona has a simple trinket gifted by crim and it means so much for her. AAAAAA
//////////////////////////////////
HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10 Ym06RGY.png

pings okay!
/// xiA9dDB.png //
Tomo and Scribbles gave romance a try long ago, but decided that they worked better as friends.

Windsinger is Patches's ex.
Tomo and Scribbles gave romance a try long ago, but decided that they worked better as friends.

Windsinger is Patches's ex.
he/they
FR +2
pings ok
hatchery
..... GvCXkYk.png
WAIT I LOVE THIS ACTUALLY HELP
WAIT I LOVE THIS ACTUALLY HELP
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Ador" date="2024-02-03 23:23:49" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/SnRxsrh/crimwed.png[/img] [/quote] YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA
Ador wrote on 2024-02-03 23:23:49:
crimwed.png
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA
Please give a like if you Like!--->86520977.png96850041.png84977690.png
Never thought about this, but Avery x Arville and Susie x Arlo.
Never thought about this, but Avery x Arville and Susie x Arlo.
RSUsSvx.png
This reminds me of that Baldwin x Pinkerton discussion.
This reminds me of that Baldwin x Pinkerton discussion.
Please give a like if you Like!--->86520977.png96850041.png84977690.png
Oh this is adorable, collector gfs <3
Oh this is adorable, collector gfs <3
I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. Glass, they/them, FR +2
UNA8DS1.png
Your art style is so cute and soft, I love your choice of colors!

As for NPC ships, they usually aren’t my thing, but…Higgins X Susie, maybe? Grumpy older man and sweet little old lady?
Your art style is so cute and soft, I love your choice of colors!

As for NPC ships, they usually aren’t my thing, but…Higgins X Susie, maybe? Grumpy older man and sweet little old lady?
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Yes! I have shipped these two since Fiona first showed up onsite! They are adorable together!
Your art is lovely; so soft and colorful!
Yes! I have shipped these two since Fiona first showed up onsite! They are adorable together!
Your art is lovely; so soft and colorful!
aKHNXwM.png