Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibden feeling
1 2 3 4
When you manage to unlock a few spaces and think you can keep going but get hit with the dreaded egg task

Like right now I have three egg items I need - 4 genes - One apparel - Some feathers and lastly some really expensive meat

How are you doing with your hibden tasks?
When you manage to unlock a few spaces and think you can keep going but get hit with the dreaded egg task

Like right now I have three egg items I need - 4 genes - One apparel - Some feathers and lastly some really expensive meat

How are you doing with your hibden tasks?
I have three egg tasks and 5 genes tasks that make it feel like I am being softlocked out of expanding. The other few I just need to really grind in Redrock Cove to get some materials. Hopefully once those easy ones are done I don't get some bogus ones to replace them.

I don't like the egg ones since I'd much rather just hatch the egg.
I have three egg tasks and 5 genes tasks that make it feel like I am being softlocked out of expanding. The other few I just need to really grind in Redrock Cove to get some materials. Hopefully once those easy ones are done I don't get some bogus ones to replace them.

I don't like the egg ones since I'd much rather just hatch the egg.
@hobbitking
what kind of meat do you need? i might have it
@hobbitking
what kind of meat do you need? i might have it
OvgrUjj.png
FINALLY I'm free of egg tasks. last week I got a lightning egg in coli, which was the last one I needed. my first and only lightning egg o7

current roster:

- 3 tasks requiring silkstrewn familiars that refuse to drop
- 4 breed change scroll tasks
- 2 gene tasks
- 1 task requiring a forbidden portal drop...wait when did this get here?? time to farm the forbidden portal
FINALLY I'm free of egg tasks. last week I got a lightning egg in coli, which was the last one I needed. my first and only lightning egg o7

current roster:

- 3 tasks requiring silkstrewn familiars that refuse to drop
- 4 breed change scroll tasks
- 2 gene tasks
- 1 task requiring a forbidden portal drop...wait when did this get here?? time to farm the forbidden portal
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I'm on the more expensive treasure gene scrolls now and I'm not loving it. I'll do it when I need to get more slots... In the mean time I'd rather spend my treasure on genes that I'm gonna use on my projects
I'm on the more expensive treasure gene scrolls now and I'm not loving it. I'll do it when I need to get more slots... In the mean time I'd rather spend my treasure on genes that I'm gonna use on my projects
afef61a686.png
A gene, a breed change, 2 sandswept delta drops, 3 silkstrewn drops, 2 blooming whatever drops, and a swipp trade that I despise lol
A gene, a breed change, 2 sandswept delta drops, 3 silkstrewn drops, 2 blooming whatever drops, and a swipp trade that I despise lol
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Really trying to get that Assassin Bug...
Really trying to get that Assassin Bug...
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I've slowly done them all over the last few years except for Boss Battle because I refuse to turn in 2 bosses (Hydra + Deeprealm Hunter) for 1 slot.

If you list what you need, I might have it sitting around?
I've slowly done them all over the last few years except for Boss Battle because I refuse to turn in 2 bosses (Hydra + Deeprealm Hunter) for 1 slot.

If you list what you need, I might have it sitting around?
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
The Silkstrewn familairs is the catercroak and the other buggies yeah? I managed to get one in the marketplace and I think I overpaid for the rest because I swear I NEVER saw them stock despite always refreshing every time the stock changed :/

The apparel task I have is a swipp one too lmao - Aside from the genes and eggs because I would never take those cuz u can make more then waste them on the task. I need the Burrowing Porcupine and those pesky buff feathers from the dunerunners but I'll get them at some point :D

Also sorry for not pinging replies I might have been here for a decade but I'm just now using the forums so idk how things work
The Silkstrewn familairs is the catercroak and the other buggies yeah? I managed to get one in the marketplace and I think I overpaid for the rest because I swear I NEVER saw them stock despite always refreshing every time the stock changed :/

The apparel task I have is a swipp one too lmao - Aside from the genes and eggs because I would never take those cuz u can make more then waste them on the task. I need the Burrowing Porcupine and those pesky buff feathers from the dunerunners but I'll get them at some point :D

Also sorry for not pinging replies I might have been here for a decade but I'm just now using the forums so idk how things work
I got super lucky in a trick or treating event when someone gave me a shadow egg. That's the only egg task I've been able to do. I've been trading food, apparel, and familiars for the other slots.
I got super lucky in a trick or treating event when someone gave me a shadow egg. That's the only egg task I've been able to do. I've been trading food, apparel, and familiars for the other slots.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4