Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The skins this fest...
1 2
I think all the artists really knocked it out the park this fest. I think it's the first time I want to get *every single skin/accent*. And the snek. And the FEST GENES. But enough people scream about the fest genes in FRD so I'll just scream over here about the skins qOq
I think all the artists really knocked it out the park this fest. I think it's the first time I want to get *every single skin/accent*. And the snek. And the FEST GENES. But enough people scream about the fest genes in FRD so I'll just scream over here about the skins qOq
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
I think my favorites would have to be (in no particular order) breaking point, circuit chaser, Rising storm, Free mech (tho 888 does pretty well every contest), and fulgurite storms.

I don't think any are bad, I just prefer flashy skins. It's not their faults, ya know?
I think my favorites would have to be (in no particular order) breaking point, circuit chaser, Rising storm, Free mech (tho 888 does pretty well every contest), and fulgurite storms.

I don't think any are bad, I just prefer flashy skins. It's not their faults, ya know?
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
[quote name="Gavynthetoad" date="2023-07-24 10:49:27" ] I think my favorites would have to be (in no particular order) breaking point, circuit chaser, Rising storm, Free mech (tho 888 does pretty well every contest), and fulgurite storms. I don't think any are bad, I just prefer flashy skins. It's not their faults, ya know? [/quote] I don't have a single Sandsurge but now I really need to wait for their prices to balance out to get a proper dragon for Free Mech [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Gavynthetoad wrote on 2023-07-24 10:49:27:

I don't have a single Sandsurge but now I really need to wait for their prices to balance out to get a proper dragon for Free Mech
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
yesss I am so well fed

my faves are Surgestream Construct, Free Mech, and Player 2, but they're all so good
yesss I am so well fed

my faves are Surgestream Construct, Free Mech, and Player 2, but they're all so good
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
My favorite is definitely Rising Storm, the purple is sooo pretty and reminds me of a game I play that’s my hyperfixation.

The skins are super cool this time, but Lightning’s aesthetics don’t really appeal to me since I prefer fantasy things rather than sci-fi (cyborgs kinda creep me out haha) but Calcite Lock and Surgestream Construct look less cyborg-y and more like a tinkerer or extravagant engineer or clockmaker or something so I love those as well!

While Player 2 isn’t my style I love how the abber is playing the fairgrounds games!! It’s so clever and they have the shock switch blocks on their belt!
My favorite is definitely Rising Storm, the purple is sooo pretty and reminds me of a game I play that’s my hyperfixation.

The skins are super cool this time, but Lightning’s aesthetics don’t really appeal to me since I prefer fantasy things rather than sci-fi (cyborgs kinda creep me out haha) but Calcite Lock and Surgestream Construct look less cyborg-y and more like a tinkerer or extravagant engineer or clockmaker or something so I love those as well!

While Player 2 isn’t my style I love how the abber is playing the fairgrounds games!! It’s so clever and they have the shock switch blocks on their belt!
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
Happy to hear that my skin is enjoyed! Thank you. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] For real, though, all of the skins are stunning. So many cool and unique takes on robotics, such a wide variety of color schemes and concepts... I'm gonna need to grab multiple copies of a few. In terms of favorites, I'd say The Desert Calls speaks to my aesthetics the most. I was so excited to grab it.
Happy to hear that my skin is enjoyed! Thank you.

For real, though, all of the skins are stunning. So many cool and unique takes on robotics, such a wide variety of color schemes and concepts... I'm gonna need to grab multiple copies of a few. In terms of favorites, I'd say The Desert Calls speaks to my aesthetics the most. I was so excited to grab it.
yttad-kagome.png gazebo.

Funny, I think this is the first fest when I want pretty much none of the skins, except one. They're super cool and well made, I just don't do robots. XD
Funny, I think this is the first fest when I want pretty much none of the skins, except one. They're super cool and well made, I just don't do robots. XD
Player 2 is such a unique and COOL concept! I snatched it up super quick the second I saw it.
Player 2 is such a unique and COOL concept! I snatched it up super quick the second I saw it.
Loving the skins this fest! But then, I love blue and glowy stuff
Loving the skins this fest! But then, I love blue and glowy stuff
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Loving Fabricator Drone and Player 2! They're just so well done-- the execution on Fabricator Drone is excellent, and Player 2 is so creative. I never would have noticed that it was the Fairgrounds games if not for this thread.
Loving Fabricator Drone and Player 2! They're just so well done-- the execution on Fabricator Drone is excellent, and Player 2 is so creative. I never would have noticed that it was the Fairgrounds games if not for this thread.
3UUXp8G.png
1 2