Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievement Question on Collecting
Collect all 11 elemental deity familiars

Which ones are these?
Collect all 11 elemental deity familiars

Which ones are these?
The stone statue series: [item=fluorite windsinger] Edit: Huh apparently it's any full set of fest fams which makes sense, but it seems to be kinda buggy so who knows
The stone statue series:

Fluorite Windsinger

Edit: Huh apparently it's any full set of fest fams which makes sense, but it seems to be kinda buggy so who knows
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia
Official Lightning Subspecies Sales
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
idk why that achievement exists. good luck buying a bunch of 2 year old fest fams, lah 35-234g for each.
edit: also i owned all of them and the achievement wouldn't register. they have to be all in your hoard at once, not on a dragon, AH or vault.
idk why that achievement exists. good luck buying a bunch of 2 year old fest fams, lah 35-234g for each.
edit: also i owned all of them and the achievement wouldn't register. they have to be all in your hoard at once, not on a dragon, AH or vault.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
@GuardianOfCats @fistfulofdragons @corndog
It's any full set of fest fams, not the statues specifically. Having all the slinks will work.
It's any full set of fest fams, not the statues specifically. Having all the slinks will work.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="@Vendrus" date="2023-06-18 12:15:16" ] It's any full set of fest fams, not the statues specifically. Having all the slinks will work. [/quote] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/788593151563792398/1120070357961945180/slinks.png[/img] i had these all in my inventory and they didn't work. only the statues, once i removed them from my dragons and had them all in my hoard at once, did.
@Vendrus wrote on 2023-06-18 12:15:16:
slinks.png
i had these all in my inventory and they didn't work. only the statues, once i removed them from my dragons and had them all in my hoard at once, did.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2023-06-18 12:15:16" ] @GuardianOfCats @fistfulofdragons @corndog It's any full set of fest fams, not the statues specifically. Having all the slinks will work. [/quote] I have the slinks, but some are attached to a dragon. It is a bit confusing - and if they are supposed to be in your hoard and not your vault it would be helpful to know that.
Vendrus wrote on 2023-06-18 12:15:16:

I have the slinks, but some are attached to a dragon.

It is a bit confusing - and if they are supposed to be in your hoard and not your vault it would be helpful to know that.
This achievement triggered for me without a full set of anything in particular in my hoard - all slinks across hoard and dragons, everything else in my vault. There's speculation on the Game Database page that it may be bugged.
This achievement triggered for me without a full set of anything in particular in my hoard - all slinks across hoard and dragons, everything else in my vault. There's speculation on the Game Database page that it may be bugged.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
This was one of those achievements I got instantly upon achievements being released, without any needed fiddling, so I'm not really sure what's up. I can say though that a lot of achievements require something to be done to initiate the game to check if you should have it, such as your hoard being updated. Maybe try moving things in and out of your vault, or buying a single one of the cheapest possible items?
This was one of those achievements I got instantly upon achievements being released, without any needed fiddling, so I'm not really sure what's up. I can say though that a lot of achievements require something to be done to initiate the game to check if you should have it, such as your hoard being updated. Maybe try moving things in and out of your vault, or buying a single one of the cheapest possible items?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
If we're talking about this one (Prismatic Proxies) I think I don't have all the statues and I never have, but I do have this achievement. I have a bunch of other full fest fam sets, though. Must be bugged. :/
If we're talking about this one (Prismatic Proxies) I think I don't have all the statues and I never have, but I do have this achievement. I have a bunch of other full fest fam sets, though. Must be bugged. :/
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png