Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | > CARROT'S ARCADE | BANE F PUBLIC CUSTOM
@Yomiya

added ^^
@Yomiya

added ^^
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
hey im struggling to open the spreadsheet on mobile! i was wondering tho could i be put down for a slot or the blue aether robokitty please!
hey im struggling to open the spreadsheet on mobile! i was wondering tho could i be put down for a slot or the blue aether robokitty please!
-Bleps at you-
TX7jIY0.png
Hehe
Secret Cat message
@AnnaKat

Anna • They/Them • FR +18.5hrs
Art ThreadWishlistCarrd

Please show me your cats any time ever, I would love to see them!

38051543_1qcH92b7PsH2k1b.gif
@AnnaKat

will do! thank you :)
@AnnaKat

will do! thank you :)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Connor's pretty spiffy with his new skin~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84967663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849677/84967663_350.png[/img][/url]
Connor's pretty spiffy with his new skin~
84967663_350.png
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@Kaifloof

omg. thank you for sharing your connor fandragon with me :O he looks so cool !!
@Kaifloof

omg. thank you for sharing your connor fandragon with me :O he looks so cool !!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
ooo slot for big cat in the purple pls [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ooo slot for big cat in the purple pls
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
@BabeRuthless

added! thank you for your interest :)
@BabeRuthless

added! thank you for your interest :)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@decomposedcarrot hello! I was wondering if you'd be open on doing a costum golden recolor of go kitty go? I'm specifically wanting to put it on this dragon:

Not Found

Since he's arcane, some purple accents can stay, but just a more yellow/gold version would be lovely. Of course, only if you want!

If it's alright with you, please let me know and we can go from there? Also let me know how much it would cost ^^

As a side note, I am on the run two pinglist for go kitty go, but if this would go through, I'd take myself off, if that's okay

*edit to clarify, I do mostly mean the lights. I quite like the darker metallic parts, but again, we can talk a bit more if you're okay with it
@decomposedcarrot hello! I was wondering if you'd be open on doing a costum golden recolor of go kitty go? I'm specifically wanting to put it on this dragon:

Not Found

Since he's arcane, some purple accents can stay, but just a more yellow/gold version would be lovely. Of course, only if you want!

If it's alright with you, please let me know and we can go from there? Also let me know how much it would cost ^^

As a side note, I am on the run two pinglist for go kitty go, but if this would go through, I'd take myself off, if that's okay

*edit to clarify, I do mostly mean the lights. I quite like the darker metallic parts, but again, we can talk a bit more if you're okay with it
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha sorry for the late reply! are you just looking for the accent colors to be recolored? also, is that an n fandragon i spy? [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@pokemoncha
sorry for the late reply!
are you just looking for the accent colors to be recolored?

also, is that an n fandragon i spy?
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@decomposedcarrot no worries, I fell asleep xD And yeah, basically! I made a quick mockup below by changing the hue in photoshop (i hope thats okay?) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868920876563828779/1099602215162892348/download_1.png[/img] The majority I'd like to be recolored gold/yellow, but the face and paws I'd like to stay purple, if that's okay c: and, well- I do have plenty of fandragons, but this guy isn't one of them, ahaha. I just mash a random letter when I name my scries! I do love N, though!
@decomposedcarrot no worries, I fell asleep xD

And yeah, basically! I made a quick mockup below by changing the hue in photoshop (i hope thats okay?)
download_1.png
The majority I'd like to be recolored gold/yellow, but the face and paws I'd like to stay purple, if that's okay c:

and, well- I do have plenty of fandragons, but this guy isn't one of them, ahaha. I just mash a random letter when I name my scries!

I do love N, though!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png