Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | this feels wrong to eat
[item=plantain poacher] hes just a little guy :(
Plantain Poacher
hes just a little guy :(
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
you get me closer to god

sopa du macaco
sopa du macaco
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
monky...
monky...
[emoji=guardian sad size=1][emoji=guardian sad size=1][emoji=guardian sad size=1][emoji=guardian sad size=1][emoji=guardian sad size=1][emoji=guardian sad size=1][emoji=guardian sad size=1][emoji=guardian sad size=1]HES JUST A GUY .... how could anyone eated him ..?
HES JUST A GUY .... how could anyone eated him ..?
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I don't trust him
I don't trust him
vega
they/them
Monkey crunch. Circle of life.
Monkey crunch. Circle of life.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I feel that way about a lot of the meat items [item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Sakura Owlet][item=Ashmane Cat][item=Pallas Cat][item=Springfoot Poult][item=Tattertail Chick] I can't eat these!! I have a growing number of them in my hoard.
I feel that way about a lot of the meat items
Wildwood Owlet Sakura Owlet Ashmane Cat Pallas Cat Springfoot Poult Tattertail Chick
I can't eat these!! I have a growing number of them in my hoard.
FObX7rS.png
Mmm, monkey
Mmm, monkey
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
The big boys gotta eat! [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
The big boys gotta eat!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. _ « Ash (FR +3)
« FAQ
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« Wishlist
____
jj8mE2u.pngV0w1VOf.png___3c4wkyy.pngAWmHNbQ.pngximjgcU.pngzXPUC5G.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.png
i 100% feel like a horrible person when i convert these [item=Blue Throated Budgie][item=Micro Goat][item=Sugarglider][item=Sweet Songbird][item=Springfoot Poult][item=Leucistic Axolotl]<--(LOOK AT HIS POOR INNOCENT SMILE, he has no idea)
i 100% feel like a horrible person when i convert these
Blue Throated Budgie Micro Goat Sugarglider Sweet Songbird Springfoot Poult Leucistic Axolotl <--(LOOK AT HIS POOR INNOCENT SMILE, he has no idea)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg