Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | leaving FR; drop wishlists!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This is really nice of you ^-^ and the only thing on my wishlist is this:
Accent: Neon roar
This is really nice of you ^-^ and the only thing on my wishlist is this:
Accent: Neon roar
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
eyy, looking still to finish my beastiary, i think the only fam that you've got in your beastiary that i'm missing is a thornthick thief, which LAH has at 440kt? any chance you'd be willing to do like a 10% discount? if so, send me a CR :) [item=Thornthick Thief]
eyy, looking still to finish my beastiary, i think the only fam that you've got in your beastiary that i'm missing is a thornthick thief, which LAH has at 440kt? any chance you'd be willing to do like a 10% discount? if so, send me a CR :)

Thornthick Thief
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@ethics Yes please! I'd love to trade for art as well as FR currency, whichever you'd prefer
@ethics Yes please! I'd love to trade for art as well as FR currency, whichever you'd prefer
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@ethics I'd like the Halo if possible[emoji=ping size=1]
@ethics

I'd like the Halo if possible
akanebutton-by-hexus.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@ethics here's my wishlist (which is more of a checklist at this point, I got most of the stuff I wanted except Speedy)

By any chance, do you have Gustborne Balloons and Blackwing Croakers? :o
@ethics here's my wishlist (which is more of a checklist at this point, I got most of the stuff I wanted except Speedy)

By any chance, do you have Gustborne Balloons and Blackwing Croakers? :o
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8464008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/84641/8464008_350.png[/img][/url] Here's my wishlist but I'm after eggs the most right now if you have any to spare <3
8464008_350.png

Here's my wishlist but I'm after eggs the most right now if you have any to spare <3
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
[quote name="ethics" date="2023-01-15 17:07:54" ] @/zenzic for mint themed items, what do you think about [skin=11581] ? i also have, [item=primary gene: laced] other than that, i believe that is all :') [/quote] That accent is very cute, but I doubt I can afford it now that NOTN is over. X'D [item=spearmint] These are the kinds of mint items I'm usually collecting, heh. (and unfortunately I don't need any copies of Laced right now.) Thanks anyway!
ethics wrote on 2023-01-15 17:07:54:

@/zenzic
for mint themed items, what do you think about
? i also have, Primary Gene: Laced
other than that, i believe that is all :')

That accent is very cute, but I doubt I can afford it now that NOTN is over. X'D
Spearmint These are the kinds of mint items I'm usually collecting, heh.
(and unfortunately I don't need any copies of Laced right now.)

Thanks anyway!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@ethics

Openables, Chests,Rabbits, All Emblems, All Birdskull Peices and colors, All Feathered Wings with matching Tails, Mage's All colors Overcoats, Flowerfalls,
@ethics

Openables, Chests,Rabbits, All Emblems, All Birdskull Peices and colors, All Feathered Wings with matching Tails, Mage's All colors Overcoats, Flowerfalls,
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Tanganika

you're in luck as i do have one copy of it! the creator is selling it for 350g but i can let it go for 300 :)
@Tanganika

you're in luck as i do have one copy of it! the creator is selling it for 350g but i can let it go for 300 :)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[quote name="ethics" date="2023-01-16 07:37:50" ] @/Tanganika you're in luck as I do have one copy of it! the creator is selling it for 350g but i can let it go for 300 :) [/quote] :D Could I pay it in treasure?
ethics wrote on 2023-01-16 07:37:50:
@/Tanganika

you're in luck as I do have one copy of it! the creator is selling it for 350g but i can let it go for 300 :)
:D Could I pay it in treasure?
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png