Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Beautiful dragon! My favorite plants are dahlias; I love how elaborate and poofy the flowers are!
Beautiful dragon! My favorite plants are dahlias; I love how elaborate and poofy the flowers are!
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
I'd say my favourite plant is the venus flytrap!
I'd say my favourite plant is the venus flytrap!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Thank you for doing this :D! My favourite is Leontopodium nivale (Edelweiss) [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Leontopodium_alpinum_070707.jpg/1200px-Leontopodium_alpinum_070707.jpg[/img]
Thank you for doing this :D!

My favourite is Leontopodium nivale (Edelweiss)
1200px-Leontopodium_alpinum_070707.jpg
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
thanks for hosting! my favourite plants are sunflowers and wisteria [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1]
thanks for hosting! my favourite plants are sunflowers and wisteria
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Oh this is so cute! I'd love to enter :). My favorite plant would have to be the Dwarf umbrella tree ^^ They're easy to take care of and look really cute :3
Oh this is so cute! I'd love to enter :). My favorite plant would have to be the Dwarf umbrella tree ^^ They're easy to take care of and look really cute :3
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
My favorite plant is the parasitic Rafflesia arnoldii, other names are the corpse flower, giant padma, kerubut, or cendawan biriang. It's one of Indonesia's national flowers and reeks of rotting flesh to attract flies and beetles for pollination. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NfBeLNl.jpg[/img]
My favorite plant is the parasitic Rafflesia arnoldii, other names are the corpse flower, giant padma, kerubut, or cendawan biriang. It's one of Indonesia's national flowers and reeks of rotting flesh to attract flies and beetles for pollination.

NfBeLNl.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
my favorite plant is the monstera, I have 2 of them )
my favorite plant is the monstera, I have 2 of them )
Thank you so much for hosting the raffle! My favourite plant is the snowdrop, and they're just starting to come up where I live. I like them because they are one of the first flowers to bloom in the year, and they usually pop up near my birthday! They're very sentimental to me. [img]https://images.immediate.co.uk/production/volatile/sites/22/2019/01/Snowdrops-a5dee8a.jpg[/img]
Thank you so much for hosting the raffle!

My favourite plant is the snowdrop, and they're just starting to come up where I live. I like them because they are one of the first flowers to bloom in the year, and they usually pop up near my birthday! They're very sentimental to me.
Snowdrops-a5dee8a.jpg
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
My favorite type of plants are dendrobium orchids. For the one and only school dance I attended, that's what I had on my corsage.
My favorite type of plants are dendrobium orchids. For the one and only school dance I attended, that's what I had on my corsage.
8G9Vnvx.gif
Oh wow, unbred! This is exciting! My fav plant is just Lavender :)
Oh wow, unbred! This is exciting! My fav plant is just Lavender :)
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21