Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
I really like plants in general, but I think my favorites that I own are my Phalaenopsis orchids!
I really like plants in general, but I think my favorites that I own are my Phalaenopsis orchids!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
This is awesome! <3 My favorite plant is the umbrella schefflera. I've had mine for over 25 years and have trimmed it back twice because it was hitting the ceiling!
This is awesome! <3 My favorite plant is the umbrella schefflera. I've had mine for over 25 years and have trimmed it back twice because it was hitting the ceiling!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
my favorite plant is the snake plant because I can not kill it.
my favorite plant is the snake plant because I can not kill it.
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
Wow, ik ill probs never get this lucky but ill try to put in my free ticket atleast xD

My favorite plants are succulents! Honestly have a lot but they are up there just for their lovely vibes <3
Wow, ik ill probs never get this lucky but ill try to put in my free ticket atleast xD

My favorite plants are succulents! Honestly have a lot but they are up there just for their lovely vibes <3
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
My fave plant is lavender because they're such a beautiful color.
My fave plant is lavender because they're such a beautiful color.
YolDR6x.gif
what an awesome raffle!! right now i think my favorite plants are venus fly traps :-)
what an awesome raffle!! right now i think my favorite plants are venus fly traps :-)
My favorite plant is the echeveria elegans succulent :D
My favorite plant is the echeveria elegans succulent :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

I really like Carnations, they smell like fresh air to me and come in many colours and patterns :)

This is a cool raffle!
I really like Carnations, they smell like fresh air to me and come in many colours and patterns :)

This is a cool raffle!
HzGpUHb.png
Favorite plant is orchids!
Favorite plant is orchids!
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
Thank you for hosting this! My favorite plant is the hanging fuchsia!
Thank you for hosting this! My favorite plant is the hanging fuchsia!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21