Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Wow!! My favorite plant is sunflower. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Wow!!
My favorite plant is sunflower.
g2TOb2t.pngfvfrO0T.png tyEuRXe.png
2rWR3yh.png
ZwbGqUa.png
CbnK2Ej.png
Thank you for the opportunity! One of my favorite houseplants that I own is peperomia incana, it's extra fuzzy. :D
Thank you for the opportunity! One of my favorite houseplants that I own is peperomia incana, it's extra fuzzy. :D
fNZvyIa.png
My favorite plant is probably the Arizona mesquite tree, really useful and very cool looking
My favorite plant is probably the Arizona mesquite tree, really useful and very cool looking
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
this dragon is incredible. happy new year :) i love those orchids that look like people [img]https://i2.prth.gr/files/2015/05/01/nakedman.jpg[/img]
this dragon is incredible. happy new year :)

i love those orchids that look like people
nakedman.jpg
[quote name="chrysopeleia" date="2023-01-07 17:29:05" ] tysm for hosting this raffle so that someone might get the chance to gain a 4 digit! my favourite plant is definitely a rose or a iris! [/quote] @chrysopeleia You're welcome. I was worried the ticket costs would be too high compared to Roundsee's Raffle. You all sound super happy though, I'm glad. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
chrysopeleia wrote on 2023-01-07 17:29:05:
tysm for hosting this raffle so that someone might get the chance to gain a 4 digit!

my favourite plant is definitely a rose or a iris!
@chrysopeleia

You're welcome. I was worried the ticket costs would be too high compared to Roundsee's Raffle. You all sound super happy though, I'm glad.

Thank you for this opportunity!
My favorite flower is a Snap Dragon.
Thank you for this opportunity!
My favorite flower is a Snap Dragon.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Thank you for the opportunity!
My favorite plant is the snapdragons that decided to appear in our flower bed, they're very hardy little things that just volunteered to be there and make us smile from spring all the way until mid-winter.
Thank you for the opportunity!
My favorite plant is the snapdragons that decided to appear in our flower bed, they're very hardy little things that just volunteered to be there and make us smile from spring all the way until mid-winter.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
[b]Thank you so much for the oppurtunity! My favorite flowers are paperwhites! [/b] Most bulb plants are my favorite but I love the way really paperwhites look, smell, and the relationship my family has with them. They think the flowers smell like pee lmao which apparently isnt an uncommon opinion. Since a lot of people think the smell is too strong, I have to make sure I don't buy the delicate scent variety. I was so sad one year when my mom bought some "pee-pee bulbs" for me and they didn't smell at all lmao [img]https://images.thdstatic.com/productImages/4408016a-be13-40ef-be42-1e0c1bb10bc4/svn/van-bourgondien-flower-bulbs-88549-4f_600.jpg[/img]
Thank you so much for the oppurtunity!

My favorite flowers are paperwhites!

Most bulb plants are my favorite but I love the way really paperwhites look, smell, and the relationship my family has with them. They think the flowers smell like pee lmao which apparently isnt an uncommon opinion. Since a lot of people think the smell is too strong, I have to make sure I don't buy the delicate scent variety. I was so sad one year when my mom bought some "pee-pee bulbs" for me and they didn't smell at all lmao

van-bourgondien-flower-bulbs-88549-4f_600.jpg
My favorite flower is a sunflower! Yeah it’s basic but hey, it’s pretty and I like them.

now I just have to hope one ticket is enough to win cause I’m poor
My favorite flower is a sunflower! Yeah it’s basic but hey, it’s pretty and I like them.

now I just have to hope one ticket is enough to win cause I’m poor
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
My favorite plant is basil! :D Thank you for this opportunity!
My favorite plant is basil! :D Thank you for this opportunity!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21