Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Wow, what an amazing raffle! <3

My favourite plant is the Eucalyptus as a whole; they are so varied and unique and totally iconic to my homelands. I just love them <3
Wow, what an amazing raffle! <3

My favourite plant is the Eucalyptus as a whole; they are so varied and unique and totally iconic to my homelands. I just love them <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
ooohhh gosh! beautiful!! my favorite plant would have to be lilies, i love all of them, but tiger lilies are my most sentimental favorite since there were a bunch of wild ones where I grew up.
ooohhh gosh! beautiful!! my favorite plant would have to be lilies, i love all of them, but tiger lilies are my most sentimental favorite since there were a bunch of wild ones where I grew up.
exciting! this is a very basic answer, but i really like the smell of jasmine and roses.
exciting! this is a very basic answer, but i really like the smell of jasmine and roses.
Oh wow I did not expect the tickets to fill so quickly. I'm not sure how long the spreadsheet will go. The paid ticket to freebie ratio seems well balanced so I am glad that idea worked! For fairness and brevity I am shortening the raffle from March 1st to [b]February 1st[/b]. If you want to purchase tickets to increase your odds, you can. My objective isn't profit, its to give the dragon a new home. If you have any friends that may want to join for free, please inform them (but do not spam). [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [br] Notification to current participants: Great news, the raffle has been pushed up one month! [b]The new raffle end date is February 1st. [/b] The previous date was March 1st. @hyddenchyld @Booleano @Vinid @Sucrose @Carolynmbp @Vinid @carolynmbp @harpyja @chrysopelia @gato @Rogue @Spark @SeaGodling @mysteriously @Olliver @ClassicToneJakal @auroshen @auroshen @Vampier @Runi @Apotheca @GLIGAR @LeggoMyEggos @Unicornchild132 @After @Chrisondra @Chrisondra @After @ThistleProse @Competitor @Fieryblood @Meng
Oh wow I did not expect the tickets to fill so quickly. I'm not sure how long the spreadsheet will go. The paid ticket to freebie ratio seems well balanced so I am glad that idea worked!

For fairness and brevity I am shortening the raffle from March 1st to February 1st. If you want to purchase tickets to increase your odds, you can. My objective isn't profit, its to give the dragon a new home. If you have any friends that may want to join for free, please inform them (but do not spam).

Notification to current participants:

Great news, the raffle has been pushed up one month! The new raffle end date is February 1st. The previous date was March 1st.

@hyddenchyld @Booleano @Vinid @Sucrose @Carolynmbp @Vinid @carolynmbp @harpyja @chrysopelia @gato @Rogue @Spark @SeaGodling @mysteriously
@Olliver @ClassicToneJakal @auroshen @auroshen @Vampier @Runi @Apotheca
@GLIGAR @LeggoMyEggos @Unicornchild132 @After @Chrisondra @Chrisondra
@After @ThistleProse @Competitor @Fieryblood @Meng
Post archive: [quote name="warocqueanum" date="2023-01-07 17:09:05" ] [size=4][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/69/6880_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://forms.gle/mXwMVsKcKhKtCEjM8]Record tickets[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nOxUKO7fh9guf5DLckEM3X12dxeUZe7OYpU_m5tPdJs/edit?usp=sharing]Your ticket numbers [/url][/center][/size] This fellow is up for a raffle. The year has started out strong and I want to continue this energy. For full transparency, I am not very active. You will have the ability to publicly track and log your entries. If you have made an error, please comment on the thread and I'll correct it for you. Each ticket is only [b]10 gems or 10,000 treasure[/b]. You can enter as many times as you want. You can also claim a single, free ticket by sharing your favorite plant in this thread. Just include a link to your post on the form. Bumps are much appreciated. All entries will be verified weekly. Shortcomings: [i]* Google spreadsheet doesn't 'void' tickets. The number simply carries on to the next person. It does not increase or decrease the player's chance of winning. [/i] The raffle ends [b]March 1, 2023[/b]. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote]
Post archive:
warocqueanum wrote on 2023-01-07 17:09:05:

This fellow is up for a raffle. The year has started out strong and I want to continue this energy.

For full transparency, I am not very active. You will have the ability to publicly track and log your entries. If you have made an error, please comment on the thread and I'll correct it for you.

Each ticket is only 10 gems or 10,000 treasure. You can enter as many times as you want. You can also claim a single, free ticket by sharing your favorite plant in this thread. Just include a link to your post on the form. Bumps are much appreciated. All entries will be verified weekly.

Shortcomings:
* Google spreadsheet doesn't 'void' tickets. The number simply carries on to the next person. It does not increase or decrease the player's chance of winning.

The raffle ends March 1, 2023.

Oh, thank you so much for this opportunity! I love tulips :)
Oh, thank you so much for this opportunity! I love tulips :)
i probably will come back to buy more, so it's good to know the new deadline. thanks for the update! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i probably will come back to buy more, so it's good to know the new deadline.
thanks for the update!
My favorite plant is monstera, thank you!
My favorite plant is monstera, thank you!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Hmm, I’ll say my favorite is the red spider lily for now. It’s the one I like the most out of the plants I remember currently, wkdmd. Thank you for hosting this!
Hmm, I’ll say my favorite is the red spider lily for now. It’s the one I like the most out of the plants I remember currently, wkdmd. Thank you for hosting this!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
What a delightful thing to do! Thank you :D My favorite plants are snapdragon flowers!
What a delightful thing to do! Thank you :D My favorite plants are snapdragon flowers!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21