Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Firebreather
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34
Oh my goodness. As someone whose lair is in a constant state of "is a mess and a massive WIP" this seems like it'd be incredibly useful for me to keep track of everything in one place. Thank you to everyone who contributed to creating this spreadsheet and tool! :D

On that note, may I please be added to the pinglist for updates/fixes? Thank you kindly!
Oh my goodness. As someone whose lair is in a constant state of "is a mess and a massive WIP" this seems like it'd be incredibly useful for me to keep track of everything in one place. Thank you to everyone who contributed to creating this spreadsheet and tool! :D

On that note, may I please be added to the pinglist for updates/fixes? Thank you kindly!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Hello, extremely sorry to bother you again, but I have encountered another problem.

In the autofill tab, I have filled in the top green part where you copy and paste from flight rising. For the first dragon, Luna, everything seemed okay.

However, in the subsequent dragons, they started having:

1. "1900-01-number" in the Offspring column.
2. "44885" in the Offspring Updated Colum.

In 2 dragons, Herring and Riptide, I filled in the options under the copy-paste sections. The Den Updated Column started having "44885" as well.

I can't remember what i did differently for Luna versus the other dragons. I could input these numbers manually, if all else failed.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JdPDfhz
The spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nbl-DfHCTSrFgyUwZsdAJB9ufbiS8j0FynCUYCQBMQU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance! Again, really sorry for bothering you again, i don't have much experience with spreadsheets, so i really appreciate your help.
Hello, extremely sorry to bother you again, but I have encountered another problem.

In the autofill tab, I have filled in the top green part where you copy and paste from flight rising. For the first dragon, Luna, everything seemed okay.

However, in the subsequent dragons, they started having:

1. "1900-01-number" in the Offspring column.
2. "44885" in the Offspring Updated Colum.

In 2 dragons, Herring and Riptide, I filled in the options under the copy-paste sections. The Den Updated Column started having "44885" as well.

I can't remember what i did differently for Luna versus the other dragons. I could input these numbers manually, if all else failed.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JdPDfhz
The spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nbl-DfHCTSrFgyUwZsdAJB9ufbiS8j0FynCUYCQBMQU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance! Again, really sorry for bothering you again, i don't have much experience with spreadsheets, so i really appreciate your help.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif

[/url]
@moonwhiskers I'm here for this, problems are like candy to me :D

I do not know why it does this, it seems to be a google problem that I cannot figure out how to make it work, it's the same as last time.

After copying the data to the "Data" tab, you'll select the "Offspring" column and change the format to "Number" and it should take care of it.
Same for the "Offspring Updated", this time formatted as a "Date".

There is not much else to help out for these sadly except changing the format after copying them to the "Data" tab. After that it should eventually update to the other tabs and take care of the weird formatting.

@Vaixation Thank you! If you ever got suggestion for things to add as you go through it I'm open to it all :D
You've been added to the pinglist !
@moonwhiskers I'm here for this, problems are like candy to me :D

I do not know why it does this, it seems to be a google problem that I cannot figure out how to make it work, it's the same as last time.

After copying the data to the "Data" tab, you'll select the "Offspring" column and change the format to "Number" and it should take care of it.
Same for the "Offspring Updated", this time formatted as a "Date".

There is not much else to help out for these sadly except changing the format after copying them to the "Data" tab. After that it should eventually update to the other tabs and take care of the weird formatting.

@Vaixation Thank you! If you ever got suggestion for things to add as you go through it I'm open to it all :D
You've been added to the pinglist !
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
So, I'm having an issue with the projects tab, none of the goal gene columns load options, only breed and eye type goals. It also doesn't display current details. I figure most people probably don't have so many dragons/projects open at one time so it hasn't come up yet (I need a bunch of gem genes so I'm just focusing on my other projects). I was having the problem in a 5.2 sheet so I just upgraded to a fresh copy of 5.3 and it's still happening so I don't think that I messed it up.

I think it might be a problem in the data tab? it seems to stop showing project options for dragons after about row 550

anyway, here's my sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSSZz5CXFZcWuohhpLEBssEtj5EZvzCRvz9wcbmNdrgvleNyNw12NdAyNnMyVoJ1vFra2O4WnVV4SUt/pubhtml
So, I'm having an issue with the projects tab, none of the goal gene columns load options, only breed and eye type goals. It also doesn't display current details. I figure most people probably don't have so many dragons/projects open at one time so it hasn't come up yet (I need a bunch of gem genes so I'm just focusing on my other projects). I was having the problem in a 5.2 sheet so I just upgraded to a fresh copy of 5.3 and it's still happening so I don't think that I messed it up.

I think it might be a problem in the data tab? it seems to stop showing project options for dragons after about row 550

anyway, here's my sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSSZz5CXFZcWuohhpLEBssEtj5EZvzCRvz9wcbmNdrgvleNyNw12NdAyNnMyVoJ1vFra2O4WnVV4SUt/pubhtml
@KiyaraSabel I do not understand why it isn't working on your side.
Testing it out on a copy of your sheet and everything works fine for me

Sending you a message with your data in a new blank sheet so you can see :)

(btw I love all the purples in your lair)

....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="ChibiFluffy" date="2022-11-21 09:21:28" ] @KiyaraSabel I do not understand why it isn't working on your side. Testing it out on a copy of your sheet and everything works fine for me Sending you a message with your data in a new blank sheet so you can see :) (btw I love all the purples in your lair) [/quote] Yep, that works! At first I thought that the problem was that I tried to edit from mobile, but when it carried over to the next sheet I was extra confused. I guess it will forever remain a mystery. Basically my first year on this site I bought dragons based solely on vibes and purple is my favorite color. I'm about a third of the way through my projects, averaging two months per each before I get the right color combo. At this rate I'll be done by 2030 XD
ChibiFluffy wrote on 2022-11-21 09:21:28:

Yep, that works! At first I thought that the problem was that I tried to edit from mobile, but when it carried over to the next sheet I was extra confused. I guess it will forever remain a mystery. Basically my first year on this site I bought dragons based solely on vibes and purple is my favorite color. I'm about a third of the way through my projects, averaging two months per each before I get the right color combo. At this rate I'll be done by 2030 XD
@KiyaraSabel well, at least it's fun ? [center][emoji=undertide star size=1] [b]NEW ANCIENT ALERT[/b] [emoji=undertide star size=1][/center] Obviously this happens just after I just made the update to tide/foam.... Gimme a minute to fawn over the new breed and I'll have it updated. That's a lot of genes to add [img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/60/sony/336/eyes_1f440.png[/img]
@KiyaraSabel well, at least it's fun ?

NEW ANCIENT ALERT

Obviously this happens just after I just made the update to tide/foam....

Gimme a minute to fawn over the new breed and I'll have it updated. That's a lot of genes to add eyes_1f440.png
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
I avoided joining this website for years because I knew how addicted I would be. I spend at least an hour a day doing dailies and every week and once once a month I do my bookkeeping and exalts.

This new breed is going to change at least three of my projects
I avoided joining this website for years because I knew how addicted I would be. I spend at least an hour a day doing dailies and every week and once once a month I do my bookkeeping and exalts.

This new breed is going to change at least three of my projects
Oh man, this is gonna be fun to update once you've completed the updates on your side. lmao
Oh man, this is gonna be fun to update once you've completed the updates on your side. lmao
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=5][b]Super Lair Update - v.5.4[/b][/size] Undertide is here! New breeds are a pain to add, here is all you have to do to make it work ~ REF_INFO TAB (hidden) Add to "Breed" : 21 Undertide Common Ancient Arlo Add to Primary genes : 0 Basic Plentiful Undertide 10,000 T 113 Tide Limited Undertide Baldwin 114 Tide Limited Modern Arlo 115 Fade Common Undertide 62,500 T 116 Wolf Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T 117 Bar Uncommon Undertide 125,000 T 118 Crystal Rare Undertide 750 G 119 Cherub Uncommon Undertide 92,500 T 120 Pharaoh Rare Undertide 750 G 121 Pinstripe Limited Undertide Baldwin 122 Falcon Common Undertide 85,000 T 123 Giraffe Uncommon Undertide 112,500 T 124 Ribbon Uncommon Undertide 95,000 T 125 Wasp Rare Undertide 750 G 126 Lionfish Uncommon Undertide 125,000 T 127 Checkers Common Undertide 80,000 T 128 Boa Uncommon Undertide 85,000 T 129 Savannah Common Undertide 70,000 T 130 Ripple Uncommon Undertide 125,000 T 131 Poison Limited Undertide Baldwin 132 Speckle Common Undertide 62,500 T 133 Octopus Limited Undertide Baldwin 134 Swirl Common Undertide 75,000 T 135 Boulder Limited Undertide Baldwin Add to Secondary genes : 0 Basic Plentiful Undertide 10,000 T 114 Foam Limited Undertide Baldwin 115 Blend Common Undertide 50,000 T 116 Pack Uncommon Undertide 70,000 T 117 Daub Common Undertide 82,500 T 118 Facet Rare Undertide 600 G 119 Seraph Uncommon Undertide 62,500 T 120 Sarcophagus Rare Undertide 600 G 121 Trail Limited Undertide Baldwin 122 Peregrine Common Undertide 70,000 T 123 Hex Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T 124 Eel Uncommon Undertide 77,500 T 125 Bee Rare Undertide 600 G 126 Noxtide Uncommon Undertide 85,000 T 127 Chess Common Undertide 80,000 T 128 Saddle Uncommon Undertide 75,000 T 129 Safari Common Undertide 49,000 T 130 Current Uncommon Undertide 82,500 T 131 Toxin Limited Undertide Baldwin 132 Freckle Common Undertide 45,000 T 133 Rings Limited Undertide Baldwin Add to Tertiary genes : 0 Basic Plentiful Undertide 10,000 T 109 Underbelly Common Undertide 75,000 T 110 Stained Rare Undertide 500 G 111 Capsule Limited Undertide Baldwin 112 Flecks Uncommon Undertide Coliseum 113 Veined Limited Undertide Baldwin 114 Runes Limited Undertide 95,000 T 115 Crackle Uncommon Undertide 95,000 T 116 Filigree Rare Undertide 500 G 117 Circuit Rare Undertide 600 G 118 Featherbeard Limited Undertide Coli 119 Remora Rare Undertide 500 G 120 Ringlets Uncommon Undertide 77,500 T 121 Ghost Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T 122 Sparkle Uncommon Undertide 75,000 T 123 Gembond Limited Undertide 100,000 T 124 Soap Rare Undertide 600 G 125 Tentacles Rare Undertide 500 G 126 Nudibranch Limited Undertide Baldwin 127 Pufferfish Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T 128 Plating Uncommon Undertide 90,000 T 129 Okapi Uncommon Undertide 95,000 T 130 Sailfin Rare Undertide 500 G Add to "Rarity Checker" Add a new line for each Ancient for the new breed with "Cannot Breed 0 0" Add new breed with a line for each Ancient with "Cannot Breed" and itself for 50% Add to "Gene Lists" Make new sections for "Primary Ancient Breed", "Secondary Ancient Breed" and "Tertiary Ancient Breed" Change the formula to have the right breed name at the end : Primary [code]=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$W$2:$W,ref_info!$Y$2:$Y="Undertide")))[/code] Secondary [code]=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AC$2:$AC,ref_info!$AE$2:$AE="Undertide")))[/code] Tertiary [code]=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AI$2:$AI,ref_info!$AK$2:$AK="Undertide")))[/code] PROJECT TAB Add to Breed dropdown : Select O:O column, unselect first 2 cells (CTRL+click), right-click > view more cell actions > Data Validation, Change Criteria to [code]=ref_info!$M$2:$M[/code] Replace formulas (edit > find and replace > select "also search within formulas") replace [code]H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,""[/code] by [code]H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,"")[/code] replace [code]O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,""[/code] by [code]O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,"")[/code] replace [code]H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,""[/code] by [code]H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,"")[/code] replace [code]O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,""[/code] by [code]O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,"")[/code] replace [code]H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,""[/code] by [code]H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,"")[/code] replace [code]O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,""[/code] by [code]O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,"")[/code] Replace the 3 formulas uinder "[...] Gene Cost Full Price", see thje white cell under the header for formula (it's too big for the post) OTHER TABS Add to census "Breed" statistics Add to Food Calculator "Feeding Order" (and change "total" formula "=SUM(N3:N22)" ) Undertide food order is only as we wait for info. Seafood/Plants 10, that changes Imperial's Seafood/Plants order to 11 *Everything else should automatically follow* [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCN8qDGAcAnRnFcw_ztaphUHl7nhFS896ECkGY7U-YM/edit?usp=sharing]Super Lair in action[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LFywJAVneze6y4cJjHRJBu6guzoRllwh1DuQV36NdTw/edit?usp=sharing]Blank version[/url][/size] Updates : [LIST] [*] add Undertide breed and genes to Everything [*] Corrected a lot of formulas so that next time a new Ancient breed comes up it doesn't take so much updating :D [*] Correction to Pairings tab : Unmerged some cells to make it easier to copy/paste [/LIST] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [size=1] @Bubonica @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams @Siscily @EternalLife @Kelaku @Tephis @eridenthe @caddyshack @Plaguebringer21 @Atrodei @Tinble @NightOrchiid @Silexiunno @y2kbugs @CiciOrcody @TwoMagpies @WannabeAlien @bubbaberriboo @Luaii @Vaixation [/size] [img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Super Lair Update - v.5.4

Undertide is here!
New breeds are a pain to add, here is all you have to do to make it work ~

REF_INFO TAB (hidden)
Add to "Breed" : 21 Undertide Common Ancient Arlo

Add to Primary genes :
0 Basic Plentiful Undertide 10,000 T
113 Tide Limited Undertide Baldwin
114 Tide Limited Modern Arlo
115 Fade Common Undertide 62,500 T
116 Wolf Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T
117 Bar Uncommon Undertide 125,000 T
118 Crystal Rare Undertide 750 G
119 Cherub Uncommon Undertide 92,500 T
120 Pharaoh Rare Undertide 750 G
121 Pinstripe Limited Undertide Baldwin
122 Falcon Common Undertide 85,000 T
123 Giraffe Uncommon Undertide 112,500 T
124 Ribbon Uncommon Undertide 95,000 T
125 Wasp Rare Undertide 750 G
126 Lionfish Uncommon Undertide 125,000 T
127 Checkers Common Undertide 80,000 T
128 Boa Uncommon Undertide 85,000 T
129 Savannah Common Undertide 70,000 T
130 Ripple Uncommon Undertide 125,000 T
131 Poison Limited Undertide Baldwin
132 Speckle Common Undertide 62,500 T
133 Octopus Limited Undertide Baldwin
134 Swirl Common Undertide 75,000 T
135 Boulder Limited Undertide Baldwin

Add to Secondary genes :
114 Foam Limited Undertide Baldwin
115 Blend Common Undertide 50,000 T
116 Pack Uncommon Undertide 70,000 T
117 Daub Common Undertide 82,500 T
118 Facet Rare Undertide 600 G
119 Seraph Uncommon Undertide 62,500 T
120 Sarcophagus Rare Undertide 600 G
121 Trail Limited Undertide Baldwin
122 Peregrine Common Undertide 70,000 T
123 Hex Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T
124 Eel Uncommon Undertide 77,500 T
125 Bee Rare Undertide 600 G
126 Noxtide Uncommon Undertide 85,000 T
127 Chess Common Undertide 80,000 T
128 Saddle Uncommon Undertide 75,000 T
129 Safari Common Undertide 49,000 T
130 Current Uncommon Undertide 82,500 T
131 Toxin Limited Undertide Baldwin
132 Freckle Common Undertide 45,000 T
133 Rings Limited Undertide Baldwin

Add to Tertiary genes :
109 Underbelly Common Undertide 75,000 T
110 Stained Rare Undertide 500 G
111 Capsule Limited Undertide Baldwin
112 Flecks Uncommon Undertide Coliseum
113 Veined Limited Undertide Baldwin
114 Runes Limited Undertide 95,000 T
115 Crackle Uncommon Undertide 95,000 T
116 Filigree Rare Undertide 500 G
117 Circuit Rare Undertide 600 G
118 Featherbeard Limited Undertide Coli
119 Remora Rare Undertide 500 G
120 Ringlets Uncommon Undertide 77,500 T
121 Ghost Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T
122 Sparkle Uncommon Undertide 75,000 T
123 Gembond Limited Undertide 100,000 T
124 Soap Rare Undertide 600 G
125 Tentacles Rare Undertide 500 G
126 Nudibranch Limited Undertide Baldwin
127 Pufferfish Uncommon Undertide 80,000 T
128 Plating Uncommon Undertide 90,000 T
129 Okapi Uncommon Undertide 95,000 T
130 Sailfin Rare Undertide 500 G

Add to "Rarity Checker"
Add a new line for each Ancient for the new breed with "Cannot Breed 0 0"
Add new breed with a line for each Ancient with "Cannot Breed" and itself for 50%
Add to "Gene Lists"
Make new sections for "Primary Ancient Breed", "Secondary Ancient Breed" and "Tertiary Ancient Breed"
Change the formula to have the right breed name at the end :
Primary
Code:
=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$W$2:$W,ref_info!$Y$2:$Y="Undertide")))
Secondary
Code:
=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AC$2:$AC,ref_info!$AE$2:$AE="Undertide")))
Tertiary
Code:
=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AI$2:$AI,ref_info!$AK$2:$AK="Undertide")))

PROJECT TAB
Add to Breed dropdown : Select O:O column, unselect first 2 cells (CTRL+click), right-click > view more cell actions > Data Validation, Change Criteria to
Code:
=ref_info!$M$2:$M
Replace formulas (edit > find and replace > select "also search within formulas")
replace
Code:
H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,""
by
Code:
H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,"")
replace
Code:
O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,""
by
Code:
O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN27,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,"")
replace
Code:
H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,""
by
Code:
H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,"")
replace
Code:
O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,""
by
Code:
O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN29,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,"")
replace
Code:
H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,""
by
Code:
H1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,"")
replace
Code:
O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,""
by
Code:
O1501="Aberration")>0,ref_info!$AN31,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,"")
Replace the 3 formulas uinder "[...] Gene Cost Full Price", see thje white cell under the header for formula (it's too big for the post)

OTHER TABS
Add to census "Breed" statistics
Add to Food Calculator "Feeding Order" (and change "total" formula "=SUM(N3:N22)" )
Undertide food order is only as we wait for info. Seafood/Plants 10, that changes Imperial's Seafood/Plants order to 11

*Everything else should automatically follow*

Super Lair in action
Blank version

Updates :
  • add Undertide breed and genes to Everything
  • Corrected a lot of formulas so that next time a new Ancient breed comes up it doesn't take so much updating :D
  • Correction to Pairings tab : Unmerged some cells to make it easier to copy/paste
c0591abcfc.png

@Bubonica @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams @Siscily @EternalLife @Kelaku @Tephis @eridenthe @caddyshack @Plaguebringer21 @Atrodei @Tinble @NightOrchiid @Silexiunno @y2kbugs @CiciOrcody @TwoMagpies @WannabeAlien @bubbaberriboo @Luaii @Vaixation

7d48e82a1a.png
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34