Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Petrified&Lode

Edit: It works. Thank you!

Edit: It works. Thank you!
Dragons I have for sale: n/a
banette.gifnRIkUpr.pngbanette.gif
@ChibiFluffy ah alright! that works then
@ChibiFluffy ah alright! that works then
GkfDmNh.png
i'd like to be added to the pinglist! ^^
i'd like to be added to the pinglist! ^^
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png
@bubbaberriboo Done !
@bubbaberriboo Done !
...78392_v.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
LeGrsom.png D27EEGQ.pnglGZCiFv.png
NEW GENE!!

I'll be updating the sheet later today for some minor fixes and add the new gene~
NEW GENE!!

I'll be updating the sheet later today for some minor fixes and add the new gene~
...78392_v.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy

Hello! Great sheet! I updated mine to 5.1 and I find that when I paste in my dragon's info from Auto Filler to the data tab. It tells me the colours, height, wing span and weight are 'invalid'. So I have to make the cell update for it to realise that "Oh wait, they are actually fine"

Any ideas that don't mean putting a 0 on the measurements and selecting the same colour on the colour dropdowns? XD
@ChibiFluffy

Hello! Great sheet! I updated mine to 5.1 and I find that when I paste in my dragon's info from Auto Filler to the data tab. It tells me the colours, height, wing span and weight are 'invalid'. So I have to make the cell update for it to realise that "Oh wait, they are actually fine"

Any ideas that don't mean putting a 0 on the measurements and selecting the same colour on the colour dropdowns? XD
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
@blazebrem The best way to not have to update the cells is to paste values only.

Sadly the format of cells don't follow from one tab to another if only do a normal copy/paste, I have no idea why since both tabs have the same format.

I added the info on the data tab header for now, any new dragon added to the data tab have to change the format.
@blazebrem The best way to not have to update the cells is to paste values only.

Sadly the format of cells don't follow from one tab to another if only do a normal copy/paste, I have no idea why since both tabs have the same format.

I added the info on the data tab header for now, any new dragon added to the data tab have to change the format.
...78392_v.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="ChibiFluffy" date="2022-10-12 07:16:53" ] @blazebrem The best way to not have to update the cells is to paste values only. Sadly the format of cells don't follow from one tab to another if only do a normal copy/paste, I have no idea why since both tabs have the same format. I added the info on the data tab header for now, any new dragon added to the data tab have to change the format. [/quote] Yeah, it really weird cause I do Ctrl-Shift-V so maybe it's just google saying shrew you to my shift x3 Thanks for the reply though.
ChibiFluffy wrote on 2022-10-12 07:16:53:

Yeah, it really weird cause I do Ctrl-Shift-V so maybe it's just google saying shrew you to my shift x3 Thanks for the reply though.
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=5][b]Super Lair Update - v.5.2[/b][/size] Fixes and new genes!! Updated Projects tab to include flash sales :D [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_lMbZM5wbHdRLOWYvnCxSHf3KSTHTdzdJT6-iwXiKpA/edit?usp=sharing]Super Lair in action[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GCUkVjN4Vz46sGydIc5-fMrTSYtGzfPNTCMYfzHHUsg/edit?usp=sharing]Blank version[/url][/size] Updates : [LIST] [*] Fixed genes "Eel" and "Veined" for modern breeds in ref_info tab [*] Fixed census' tab tertiary statistics [*] Fixed color ref for pairing tab, especially colors "Vermilion", "Maize" and "Azure" [*] fixed total in projects, it was missing eye cost [*] add Points and Koi (Veilspun) to ref_info, census and [*] add "Flash Sales" to project tab [/LIST] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [size=1] @Bubonica @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams @Siscily @EternalLife @Kelaku @Tephis @eridenthe @caddyshack @Plaguebringer21 @Atrodei @Tinble @NightOrchiid @Silexiunno @y2kbugs @CiciOrcody @TwoMagpies @WannabeAlien @bubbaberriboo [/size] [img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Super Lair Update - v.5.2

Fixes and new genes!!
Updated Projects tab to include flash sales :D

Super Lair in action
Blank version

Updates :
  • Fixed genes "Eel" and "Veined" for modern breeds in ref_info tab
  • Fixed census' tab tertiary statistics
  • Fixed color ref for pairing tab, especially colors "Vermilion", "Maize" and "Azure"
  • fixed total in projects, it was missing eye cost
  • add Points and Koi (Veilspun) to ref_info, census and
  • add "Flash Sales" to project tab
c0591abcfc.png

@Bubonica @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams @Siscily @EternalLife @Kelaku @Tephis @eridenthe @caddyshack @Plaguebringer21 @Atrodei @Tinble @NightOrchiid @Silexiunno @y2kbugs @CiciOrcody @TwoMagpies @WannabeAlien @bubbaberriboo

7d48e82a1a.png
...78392_v.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy

I have a question... With the Pairings tab - Does it only work properly if you use the Auto Filler? I tend to input all of mine by hand and tried to use the Auto Filler with just one so far. I have found that the one I used the Auto Filler on didn't get the color cells shaded in on the Dragons tab... but the rest don't show properly in Pairings.
I can give you a link to my sheet if it helps.
@ChibiFluffy

I have a question... With the Pairings tab - Does it only work properly if you use the Auto Filler? I tend to input all of mine by hand and tried to use the Auto Filler with just one so far. I have found that the one I used the Auto Filler on didn't get the color cells shaded in on the Dragons tab... but the rest don't show properly in Pairings.
I can give you a link to my sheet if it helps.
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png