Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Monthly Cave-Dweller Raffle | MAY Closed
[emoji=bramble size=1]
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngQwBJb5P.pngf9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center]@Twilightshine @draconiform @hannahbbug3 @nevermorre @nyllynx @Fantivity @AnimeLover9631 @beBlueberry @BlueEternity @chorderaos @Persinnamon @ChaiSpicedTea @Mythariah @SolitarySphynx @Hazelgem @coolrat @WitchoftheWoods @Amscray @AltEan @UwiBami @AeroAspect @LumoInnIt @DarkPuffin @Doozie @RiverraHunter @catgirl69 @Peryton3366 @Lustry @MidnightErazor @DragonninjaL0RD @QuillAndInk[/center] Thank you all for participating in the April Raffle! Winners can be seen later in the post. Next months raffle starts the 1st of May, tickets can not be earned until then. You will be pinged when it opens again! ----- [center][size=4][b]Winners of the April Raffle![/b][/size][/center] Winners have been drawn using a random number generator. To claim your prize you MUST respond within 24 hours, if not another winner will be drawn. [size=2]2,370 total tickets[/size] [center][b]Main prize pool:[/b][/center] [b]@ChaiSpicedTea[/b] (winning number 933) - [s]Respond with your prefered prize you want from the Main Prize Pool![/s] claimed! [b]@Doozie[/b] (winning number 2043) - [s]Respond with which top 2 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [b]@UwiBami[/b] (winning number 1846) - [s]Respond with which top 3 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [b]@Mythariah[/b] (winning number 1626) - [s]Respond with which top 4 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [b]@Lustry[/b] (winning number 2337) - [s]Respond with which top 5 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [b]@AnimeLover9631[/b] (winning number 236) - [s]Respond with which top 6 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [b]@Peryton3366[/b] (winning number 2288) - [s]Respond with which top 7 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [b]@Persinnamon[/b] (winning number 744) - [s]Respond with which top 8 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [b]@nyllynx[/b] (winning number 156) - [s]Respond with which top 9 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available)[/s] claimed! [center][size=4][b]Main Prize Pool![/b][/size][/center] [center][quote=Main Prize 1][item=Eliminate][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Vial of Soft Sight] Claimed! [/quote] [quote=Main Prize 2][item=Sorrel Gryphlet][item=Prismatic Token][item=Vista: Herb Rack] Claimed! [/quote] [quote=Main Prize 3][item=Breed Change: Aberration][item=Vista: Blooming Grove] Claimed! [/quote] [quote=Main Prize 4][size=4]Free leveling of your dragon, lvl 1 - lvl 25![/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2976205/1#post_2976205]read more here[/url] Claimed! [/quote] [quote=Main Prize 5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67759686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677597/67759686_350.png[/img][/url] Unbred 2-off XYX G1, or your choice of a G1 in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/564536/2032774/1]this tab[/url]! Claimed![/quote] [quote=Main Prize 6][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] or [item=Vial of Darkened Sight] Claimed! [/quote] [quote=Main Prize 7][size=4]Free leveling of 1 dragon, lvl 1 - lvl 25![/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2976205/1#post_2976205]read more here[/url] Claimed![/quote] [quote=Main Prize 8][item=Rat King] or [item=Ghostly Rat Lord] Claimed![/quote] [quote=Main Prize 9][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62519293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625193/62519293_350.png[/img][/url] Unbred XYX G1, or your choice of a G1 in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/564536/2032774/1]this tab[/url]! Claimed! [/quote][/center] ----- [center][b]Cave Dweller prize pool:[/b][/center] [b]@AnimeLover9631[/b] (winning number 384) - [s]Respond with your prefered prize you want from the Cave-Dweller Pool![/s] claimed! [b]@Peryton3366[/b] (winning number 1081) - Respond with which top 2 prefered prizes you would want from the Cave-Dweller Pool! (you get the first available) [center][quote=Cave-Dweller Prize 1][size=4]Free leveling of your dragon, lvl 1 - lvl 25![/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2976205/1#post_2976205]read more here[/url] Claimed![/quote] [quote=Cave-Dweller Prize 2][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Calico Ferberus][item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [/quote][/center] ----- [center][b]Bump Prize:[/b][/center] [b]@LumoInnIt[/b] (winning number 1560) - [s]Respond to claim the Bump prize![/s] claimed! [center][size=4][b]Bump Prize![/b][/size][/center] [center][quote=Bump Prize 1] [item=Golden Starswirl][item=Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Heartswirl] One stack of 4pt food of your choice! Claimed![/quote]

Thank you all for participating in the April Raffle! Winners can be seen later in the post. Next months raffle starts the 1st of May, tickets can not be earned until then. You will be pinged when it opens again!
Winners of the April Raffle!
Winners have been drawn using a random number generator. To claim your prize you MUST respond within 24 hours, if not another winner will be drawn.
2,370 total tickets
Main prize pool:

@ChaiSpicedTea (winning number 933) - Respond with your prefered prize you want from the Main Prize Pool! claimed!

@Doozie (winning number 2043) - Respond with which top 2 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!

@UwiBami (winning number 1846) - Respond with which top 3 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!

@Mythariah (winning number 1626) - Respond with which top 4 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!

@Lustry (winning number 2337) - Respond with which top 5 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!

@AnimeLover9631 (winning number 236) - Respond with which top 6 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!

@Peryton3366 (winning number 2288) - Respond with which top 7 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!

@Persinnamon (winning number 744) - Respond with which top 8 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!

@nyllynx (winning number 156) - Respond with which top 9 prefered prizes you would want from the Main Prize Pool! (you get the first available) claimed!
Main Prize Pool!
Main Prize 1 wrote:
Eliminate Unhatched Earth Egg Vial of Soft Sight
Claimed!
Main Prize 2 wrote:
Sorrel Gryphlet Prismatic Token Vista: Herb Rack
Claimed!
Main Prize 3 wrote:
Breed Change: Aberration Vista: Blooming Grove
Claimed!
Main Prize 4 wrote:
Free leveling of your dragon, lvl 1 - lvl 25!
read more here
Claimed!
Main Prize 5 wrote:
67759686_350.png
Unbred 2-off XYX G1, or your choice of a G1 in this tab!
Claimed!
Main Prize 6 wrote:
Vial of Elemental Sight or Vial of Darkened Sight
Claimed!
Main Prize 7 wrote:
Free leveling of 1 dragon, lvl 1 - lvl 25!
read more here
Claimed!
Main Prize 8 wrote:
Rat King or Ghostly Rat Lord
Claimed!
Main Prize 9 wrote:
62519293_350.png
Unbred XYX G1, or your choice of a G1 in this tab!
Claimed!

Cave Dweller prize pool:

@AnimeLover9631 (winning number 384) - Respond with your prefered prize you want from the Cave-Dweller Pool! claimed!

@Peryton3366 (winning number 1081) - Respond with which top 2 prefered prizes you would want from the Cave-Dweller Pool! (you get the first available)

Cave-Dweller Prize 1 wrote:
Free leveling of your dragon, lvl 1 - lvl 25!
read more here
Claimed!
Cave-Dweller Prize 2 wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Calico Ferberus Secondary Gene: Morph

Bump Prize:

@LumoInnIt (winning number 1560) - Respond to claim the Bump prize! claimed!

Bump Prize!
Bump Prize 1 wrote:
Golden Starswirl Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes Heartswirl
One stack of 4pt food of your choice!
Claimed!
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
congrats to the winners!
congrats to the winners!
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Cone thank you so much! Here's my list:
1. Main prize 6(the elemental vial)
2. Main prize 1
3. Main prize 5(could I get Omri instead?)
@Cone thank you so much! Here's my list:
1. Main prize 6(the elemental vial)
2. Main prize 1
3. Main prize 5(could I get Omri instead?)
Wishlist
Congratulations everyone!
Congratulations everyone!
..............Nature.png
Look to the skies for your hopes and dreams.
erazor_tiny.png
tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
Thanks for hosting the raffle and congrats to all the winners!
Thanks for hosting the raffle and congrats to all the winners!
@Cone oh heck thank you!! obviously I'll take whatever ends up being left in the Main Prize pool (being last and such) but uh, I guess the order in which I'd be interested:

MainP 8, Ghostly Rat Lord
MainP 3
MainP 2
MainP 9
MainP 4
MainP 7

-- and I see that MainP's 1/6/5 already have takers above me, so yee <3
@Cone oh heck thank you!! obviously I'll take whatever ends up being left in the Main Prize pool (being last and such) but uh, I guess the order in which I'd be interested:

MainP 8, Ghostly Rat Lord
MainP 3
MainP 2
MainP 9
MainP 4
MainP 7

-- and I see that MainP's 1/6/5 already have takers above me, so yee <3
Main prize 3
Main prize 4
Main prize 9 (if i could have Kokoro if i win this 1 please)
Main prize 7
Main prize 1
Main prize 2

Dweller prize 1

Thank you soooo much!! Whatever i get i really appreciate this!! (I know i chose all 3 listings for leveling.. i have a ton of dergs needing leveled, including some dwellers)
Main prize 3
Main prize 4
Main prize 9 (if i could have Kokoro if i win this 1 please)
Main prize 7
Main prize 1
Main prize 2

Dweller prize 1

Thank you soooo much!! Whatever i get i really appreciate this!! (I know i chose all 3 listings for leveling.. i have a ton of dergs needing leveled, including some dwellers)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Cone
(Response for winning the bump prize)
Wow I didn't think I would win! Thank you so much, also sorry for the late response I missed your ping
Edit: for the food could you do"Yellow-Frilled Eel"? Pretty random but it's the first one I found worth 4 food points
@Cone
(Response for winning the bump prize)
Wow I didn't think I would win! Thank you so much, also sorry for the late response I missed your ping
Edit: for the food could you do"Yellow-Frilled Eel"? Pretty random but it's the first one I found worth 4 food points
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
Oh wow, thank you so much!!

Main Prize 1
Main Prize 6 : Elemental Sight
Oh wow, thank you so much!!

Main Prize 1
Main Prize 6 : Elemental Sight
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngQwBJb5P.pngf9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png