Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Foddart] Riot of Rot Scrimshaw Scrawls
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
@LithoLab sending you 10x 7s for my order w/ you~ should be enough to cover it, tysm again!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LithoLab
sending you 10x 7s for my order w/ you~ should be enough to cover it, tysm again!!
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

Got em and recorded! Thanks so much for commissioning!
@crowvidae

Got em and recorded! Thanks so much for commissioning!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@librariesrpunk

Username: Radoka
ID: 84686
Dragon: Taina
Price: these seven level 5 dragons at the end of my Lair (thats enough levels right? not great at maths)

Taina for one idea I have that can be a concept she sneakily eats people so maybe eating a girl spookily idk I'm bad at this
@librariesrpunk

Username: Radoka
ID: 84686
Dragon: Taina
Price: these seven level 5 dragons at the end of my Lair (thats enough levels right? not great at maths)

Taina for one idea I have that can be a concept she sneakily eats people so maybe eating a girl spookily idk I'm bad at this
@DarkElite020

Levels sent!
@DarkElite020

Levels sent!
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
@Risenwolf [img]https://i.imgur.com/kgKLNAp.png[/img]
@Risenwolf

kgKLNAp.png
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@JingleTingle
About to send over the first batch of dragons to you =) Just to let you know what you can expect, I've got:

First batch: 50xlev7s= 350= levels
Second batch: 10xlev10s= 100 levels
Third batch: either another 50xlev7s, or 70xlev5s= 350 levels

Total: 800 levels

The second batch will be sent over as soon as you've got the first. The third batch will come slower since I'm out of lair space and need to buy more dragons to train. If there's any issues or probelms, just let me know!
@JingleTingle
About to send over the first batch of dragons to you =) Just to let you know what you can expect, I've got:

First batch: 50xlev7s= 350= levels
Second batch: 10xlev10s= 100 levels
Third batch: either another 50xlev7s, or 70xlev5s= 350 levels

Total: 800 levels

The second batch will be sent over as soon as you've got the first. The third batch will come slower since I'm out of lair space and need to buy more dragons to train. If there's any issues or probelms, just let me know!
@Radoka yes, those 35 levels should be perfect! I'm online now if you want to send them to me.

I'll mark you down for a slot and get working on your order. Thank you for buying from Plague!
@Radoka yes, those 35 levels should be perfect! I'm online now if you want to send them to me.

I'll mark you down for a slot and get working on your order. Thank you for buying from Plague!
Ln6jJrs.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@BadJuju

Thanks for the batch! However I'm not a receiver, please use the spreadsheet to find a available receiver to send em too! :D
@BadJuju

Thanks for the batch! However I'm not a receiver, please use the spreadsheet to find a available receiver to send em too! :D
UyHib9E.png
@TheFloofyPupper OMG! I love them so so so much!!! I'll need to order one or two more *-*
@TheFloofyPupper OMG! I love them so so so much!!! I'll need to order one or two more *-*
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@LithoLab

Is Spiral Sp-Boo-ghetti a push exclusive? Also would you be willing to try making a spiral look furry? I have a cat dragon spiral.
@LithoLab

Is Spiral Sp-Boo-ghetti a push exclusive? Also would you be willing to try making a spiral look furry? I have a cat dragon spiral.
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18