Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Riserae's Pixels [ Full / New Adopts! ]
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 246 247
So good to see you and your shop active again, Rae! :) I hope you're doing well!
So good to see you and your shop active again, Rae! :) I hope you're doing well!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
so sorry for the delay! got really busy tonight x_x [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26878886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/268789/26878886_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Sarihlle [b]Username[/b]: Alphazi [b]Adopt Type[/b]: Wingspan [b]Genes[/b]: Teal Speckle/Steel Alloy/Brown Opal [b]Partner[/b]: No [b]Extra Notes[/b]: can i have the fierce expression please? :D she's my progen & a warrior so it feels fitting! <3
so sorry for the delay! got really busy tonight x_x

26878886_350.png
Dragon Name: Sarihlle
Username: Alphazi
Adopt Type: Wingspan
Genes: Teal Speckle/Steel Alloy/Brown Opal
Partner: No
Extra Notes: can i have the fierce expression please? :D she's my progen & a warrior so it feels fitting! <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Monako
Thank you so much!!

@Harbinger
Yes, I absolutely am! I just got slammed with car, medical, and vet bills hard this month, so I need a little extra income to stable out. Still doing Patreon art backlog!

@Dorkoverthere
Oh no problem! I'll set you aside in an "order sometime later" list and just come by when you're interested, OK? Enjoy your trip!!

@MafiaVamp
FRIEND! I MISSED YOU!
@Monako
Thank you so much!!

@Harbinger
Yes, I absolutely am! I just got slammed with car, medical, and vet bills hard this month, so I need a little extra income to stable out. Still doing Patreon art backlog!

@Dorkoverthere
Oh no problem! I'll set you aside in an "order sometime later" list and just come by when you're interested, OK? Enjoy your trip!!

@MafiaVamp
FRIEND! I MISSED YOU!
I've missed these! I can't wait for my turn to come up!
I've missed these! I can't wait for my turn to come up!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
Oh goodness hello!! You don't know me since by the time I joined and first saw your pixels you were already closed indefinitely. But a friend of mine has your pixels on so many of their dragons and I always admired your work! I hope things are going well with you and I'm totally adding myself to your pinglist now! I would also love to fill my dragon bios with your wonderful work in time.

Also please let me know if you are accepting breed sponsors for a base. I understand it is busy here and you have a LOT of orders, but this is more of a question for when things calm down.
Oh goodness hello!! You don't know me since by the time I joined and first saw your pixels you were already closed indefinitely. But a friend of mine has your pixels on so many of their dragons and I always admired your work! I hope things are going well with you and I'm totally adding myself to your pinglist now! I would also love to fill my dragon bios with your wonderful work in time.

Also please let me know if you are accepting breed sponsors for a base. I understand it is busy here and you have a LOT of orders, but this is more of a question for when things calm down.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Riserae Aaaa, you're reopening! That's exciting. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70132370][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=22&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=170&auth=79cb5ee33bab326f3077659a145c51d95ca5b779&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Valour [b]Username[/b]: Lundlaeva [b]Adopt Type[/b]: Classic [b]Genes[/b]: Pinstripe / Trail / Stained [b]Partner[/b]: No [b]Extra Notes[/b]: Can you use the Male pose, please? :) The image above is a scry as I haven't bought Stained yet (and they're buried in apparel). I love that raised front foot! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5452632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/54527/5452632_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Blikjandabol [b]Username[/b]: Lundlaeva [b]Adopt Type[/b]: Wingspan [b]Genes[/b]: Iridescent / Shimmer / Crackle [b]Partner[/b]: N/A [b]Extra Notes[/b]: Fierce expression I wish I'd finalised the genes for my other Obelisk but alas, he'll have to wait for now. :)
@Riserae Aaaa, you're reopening! That's exciting.

dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=22&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=170&auth=79cb5ee33bab326f3077659a145c51d95ca5b779&dummyext=prev.png

Dragon Name: Valour
Username: Lundlaeva
Adopt Type: Classic
Genes: Pinstripe / Trail / Stained
Partner: No
Extra Notes: Can you use the Male pose, please? :) The image above is a scry as I haven't bought Stained yet (and they're buried in apparel). I love that raised front foot!

5452632_350.png

Dragon Name: Blikjandabol
Username: Lundlaeva
Adopt Type: Wingspan
Genes: Iridescent / Shimmer / Crackle
Partner: N/A
Extra Notes: Fierce expression

I wish I'd finalised the genes for my other Obelisk but alas, he'll have to wait for now. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Pensacola
Hello there!! Thanks so much, that really means a lot to hear!<3

As for sponsoring, yes I am definitely interested in doing that among orders. They open more options for others and I'm always a fan of that! If it was not clear on my main page, you get free adopts of the base you sponsor (4 classics / 3 sigs / 2 wingspan).

They will take longer to do that adopts, naturally, because they are from scratch. :)

Which breed and type of adopt were you interested in sponsoring? Classic Gaolers are already sponsored and on the to-do list!
@Pensacola
Hello there!! Thanks so much, that really means a lot to hear!<3

As for sponsoring, yes I am definitely interested in doing that among orders. They open more options for others and I'm always a fan of that! If it was not clear on my main page, you get free adopts of the base you sponsor (4 classics / 3 sigs / 2 wingspan).

They will take longer to do that adopts, naturally, because they are from scratch. :)

Which breed and type of adopt were you interested in sponsoring? Classic Gaolers are already sponsored and on the to-do list!
@Riserae

Whoops! Sorry for the tardy response, I may or may not have been binge watching a series last night and just woke up.

When I first saw your Wingspan Skydancers I always thought to myself that I want one but for my dozens of Pearlcatchers. It seems to be that all the adopts I want for my pearlies never exist soo... I was wondering if I could perhaps change that and sponsor an adopt base myself for wingspan Pearlcatchers.

No worries on time, to be honest! It would just make me super happy and it can hopefully give users another beautiful adopt to add to their Pearlcatchers bios!
@Riserae

Whoops! Sorry for the tardy response, I may or may not have been binge watching a series last night and just woke up.

When I first saw your Wingspan Skydancers I always thought to myself that I want one but for my dozens of Pearlcatchers. It seems to be that all the adopts I want for my pearlies never exist soo... I was wondering if I could perhaps change that and sponsor an adopt base myself for wingspan Pearlcatchers.

No worries on time, to be honest! It would just make me super happy and it can hopefully give users another beautiful adopt to add to their Pearlcatchers bios!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Pensacola
Ohhh yes, that would be awesome! I would love to know if you have any ideas on the poses of their head, limbs, and body, particularly how they hold their pearl. One paw? Two paws? Held by the tail?

When your turn comes around we can definitely get the sponsorship going! :)
@Pensacola
Ohhh yes, that would be awesome! I would love to know if you have any ideas on the poses of their head, limbs, and body, particularly how they hold their pearl. One paw? Two paws? Held by the tail?

When your turn comes around we can definitely get the sponsorship going! :)
@Pensacola I bow down to you! I'm super excited about this sponsorship. ;)
@Pensacola I bow down to you! I'm super excited about this sponsorship. ;)
4RG2VpU.png
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 246 247